The Life & Work of Vettius Valens
by Deborah Houlding
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

The Astrology of Epidemics and Pandemics by Ema Kurent

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark

Posted: Tue May 18, 2021 12:00 am    Post subject: The Astrology of Epidemics and Pandemics by Ema Kurent Reply with quote

An impressive piece of research by the Slovenian astrologer Ema Kurent on how the planet Neptune can be plotted across the centuries as a significant astrological player in epidemics and pandemics.

Ema Kurent looks at Neptune in terms of longitude, declination, and latitude.

In terms of the ecliptic she notes Neptune crossings of the ecliptic. With declination she notes Neptune crossing the celestial equator and reaching its highest declination as well as parallels with Saturn and Pluto.

https://www.emakurent.com/en/articles/astrology-of-epidemics-and-pandemics/?fbclid=IwAR2Bu6LDxWT3rxudn7N9rbH6kDUIrI5KKdkiibp3k8eZDVlcDx1jurfnt8k

Mark

Last edited by Mark on Fri May 21, 2021 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stefan

Posted: Thu May 20, 2021 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mark.
Made my day... Very Happy
james_m

Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks mark.. i will read it and maybe comment later... meanwhile aj shared a youtube video that was done on the astrology of pandemics.. here is a trailer for it... i couldn't watch the whole thing, but it seemed to suggest pluto was the culprit! i have a theory i will share later..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31lkIFBO_4I
Mark

Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James,

While we are on the subject Bernadette Brady gave this talk last year giving her astrological theory explaining the pandemic. I was in the audience but don't seem to appear in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCM3rqa3zrk

In contrast the traditional astrologer Steven Birchfield, who excludes the outer planets, has suggested the astrological signature of the covid-19 pandemic can be traced back to the chart of the prior Mars-Saturn conjunction.

Mark
james_m

Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark and stefan

do you know what the astro software ema kurent is using to generate those charts in her article? i can't replicate them in the software i have and when i go to look at what i have, the declination data doesn't correlate... thanks..
Mark

Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James wrote

Quote:
mark and stefan

do you know what the astro software ema kurent is using to generate those charts in her article? i can't replicate them in the software i have and when i go to look at what i have, the declination data doesn't correlate... thanks..

I would obviously be highly reluctant to suggest another astrologer's data is incorrect unless its been thoroughly checked over. When I have a bit time more time I will look over her research with SF Graphic ephemeris.

In the meantime James, could you tell us exactly what historical hits to declination correlations you are not finding reciprocated on your software?

That way a few of us can jointly assess this.

Thanks

Mark
james_m

Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark

it was mostly a curiousity of the astro software she is using for those charts on the article.. i am using solar fire 9 and the declination data i get doesn't jive with it, but maybe it is a different type declination data? i don't know.. i am not dwelling on it though.. i see i was looking at the last few charts but they are for latitude, not declination... looking again, i am able to replicate it, but i am still curious about the software she is using.. thanks..
james_m

Posted: Sat May 22, 2021 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ema replied to my e mail asking... it is solar fire... however, i don't believe i can generate these charts off my solar fire prog, so i might ask the people who make the program if is it some special prog they are selling...
poppy

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

people negate the mars saturn synodic

It is actually a heavier cycle than saturn jupiter as it lasts 30 years
from cancer.

BTW, is there anyone with Barbaults book

L Astrologie mondiale Livre ?

I cant find it

regards
Peter
james_m

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this book by barbault - i don't believe it has been translated into english... a few of the others ones have though...

i disagree with your take.... if the jupiter-saturn conjunction was only timed from its ingress into aries - as the mars-saturn into cancer is) it would be of a much longer duration...

also, i don't understand the rationale for the mars-saturn cycle starting in cancer... does anyone?? thanks..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane & Financial Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: