Full Moon Eclipse May 26, 2021

Total Lunar Eclipse May 26, 2021
Saros Cycle 121
https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/LEsaros/LEsaros121.html

https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/5MCLEmap/ ... 05-26T.gif

This is the shortest Total Lunar Eclipse -Duration = 00h14m30s- of this 1,460.44 Year Cycle composed of 82 eclipses. The first one started
on 1047 Oct 06 19:05:28 TD

You may want to review what you were doing on previous Eclipses of the same cycle as history tends to repeat itself.
If any of these dates correspond to the FM Eclipse prior to your birth, this Eclipse will be more important for you, pointing to a definite shift of direction in the area of your life indicated by House.
A good marker is 90 days after the Eclipse.
  • April 4, 1931
    April 13, 1949
    April 24, 1967 I entered a new school
    May 4, 1985 Started a new job
    May 16 2003 Started a new job
    May 26, 2021
** The Eclipse was in my 10th/4th House intercepted axis. It was not a Pre-natal FM Eclipse for me, yet the Nodal Axis in Gem/Sag does correspond to career movements in my life.

Blessings,
Ouranos
Blessings!

The solar eclipse of Dec 2019: exactly conjunct natal Saturn in 4th house first time due to circumstance spent Xmas period alone, then along came lockdown
& isolation I decided to use my predicament to start building an extension to the back of my house. Worked alone drew on my knowledge & experience to make it happen. Landscaped the garden placed 4 salvaged antique cast iron half a tonne statues of the Horai Greek Goddesses of the seasons/constellations,
manhandled & winched them into position on my own.18 months after the Dec 2019 eclipse last week's Lunar eclipse, on my 4th house, IC Sag ruler Jupiter exactly on my natal 6th /Whole sign seventh Sun. The building inspector sends the completion certificate all electrics /drains /ventilation etc [6th house functions ] are good Job done. I am happy. Saturn gave me a blessing in his usual spartan harsh way.

The December 2019 Solar Eclipse was of the Saros Cycle 132
Previous eclipses that shared the same geometry were
- December 2001 conjunct Pluto sextile Uranus (A techno vibe!)
- December 1983
- November 1965

Thank you for sharing your Saturn milestone!

Ouranos
Blessings!

Ouranus, you probably have a Virgo Ascendant like me would it be 11 degrees by any chance? So what I conflated with your thread was what Dietrech Pessin calls moon families, the last in the family being the full moon at the same degree as the solar eclipse of 2019 Dec. next month,but I notice the May eclipse
to the penultimate full moon has relevance. The 2019 Dec eclipse is 3 South Saros cycle which brings endings of relationships. Pluto is involved traumatic transformations, Mercury was concealed at the start of the cycle so secrets uncovered with the first eclipse having a Pluto conjunction. I would like to contrast this with Dominic Cummings involvement with Covid Pandemic from the start which can be tied into the 2019 Capricorn eclipse & the May 2021 lunar eclipse in Sag where he gave his judgement of the whole cycle . As I mentioned earlier the Saros cycle in question for the 2019 eclipse brought the relevant keywords on his disclosure before the parliamentary committee. With the full moon to arrive next month this would complete the cycle it will be interesting to see if Matt Hancock stays in power ,if Covid is on its way to being managed & the truth of its source comes to light.

Hello Zosma,

You can find information on Saros Cycles at the bottom of the page below 'Saros Cycles' PDF
http://bernadettebrady.com/articles.html

What you describe as Saros 3 is more related to the Eclipse Season.

The word 'saros' means 'repeats' with 4 conditions
The Moon must be in the new phase or full phase with the same longitude of perigee and same longitude of the ascending node. Also it requires that an eclipse occur at approximately the same time of year to preserve the axial tilt of Earth and thus, the same season, as well as the distance from the Sun.

The Eclipse of 2019 you mention is a Solar Eclipse of Saros 132 that started its cycle August 13, 1208.
In her book 'The Eagle and the Lark', Bernadette Brady does a synastry between the first Eclipse of the cycle and the current one.
To simplify it, let's say that same family Saros series will produce similar events and they happen at every 18-19 years interval.
The one Saros cycle that repeats itself (starting from the Eclipse NM and FM prior your birth) will be the most important Eclipses in your life.

You can find them all on the NASA website
And the link to the Saros 132 as it relates to the Eclipse of 2019
https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEsaros/SEsaros132.html

Blessings,
Ouranos
Blessings!