So she is a Wooden Dog, and a Scorpio, in both Western and Vedic.

I am trying to work out which Animals she should avoid.

That seems to be Roosters and

As to which Signs ? I don't know which Signs Scorpios grate with !

Any personal experiences ?

H

saturn rising are melancholic, depressive types... what is a tonic to that?? sunshine is a tonic to darkness, but some folks want to remain in darkness - are attached to it... hard to know how this person processes it all.. and of course saturn return hits everyone differently... it might be a realization she is surrounded by a bunch of people that are riding on confidence more then inner strength... she might gain the confidence she needs to be independent and on her own thanks the saturn return... hard to know without seeing the chart...

Saturn in Pisces, learn to pray & have faith look to how Jupiter is placed in the chart for clues. My Saturn Cap 4th on return family structure changed death of parent.Saturn in Mula had to unravel roots from the past to find myself

share the chart woowoo..
I concur. All that was written before was based on the assumption that Saturn is weak in her natal chart.

But we don´t know if it is so without seeing the natal chart.
Asc in Aquarius, but Saturn in Pisces.
In that constellation, Saturn is probably in decan. So it is not peregrine.

I remember a post in here before where a lot of astrologers said the Saturn return can be uneventful and some people speculated that those who are already very Saturnian don't notice it as much. Saturn often represents periods where we learn hard lessons, make sacrifices, suffer loss or failure. However, if someone has already dealt with that and has a lot of maturity, they may barely notice it. The 1st house deals with the mind, spirit, health and appearance. One might go through some health issues (mental or physical), identity crisis, issues with religion, their physical appearance is altered, etc. that is triggered by something Saturn shows being brought into their life. The lense they see the world through could change. Saturn often represents external issues that cause these changes in order to teach us lessons or bring karma.

What does Saturn aspect in the chart and does it lord the 12th or 2nd house with the 1st? Those houses may color the return. My Saturn lords my 7th and 8th, squares my ascendant lord Moon, and it represented a major heartbreak in my life that altered me on just about every level, since it aspected the ascendant lord too and carried some energy of the 8th with it. It also centered around the 3rd house a bit, as my Saturn is in the 3rd. Sometimes it can show a huge change, sometimes it doesn't. Someone with a strong Saturn in their 1st probably is already very familiar with the energy of Saturn, but if not they will become well acquainted. A dignified Saturn tends to be less difficult but again this depends on the things it interacts with too.

Jessica Davidson says 'When transit Saturn is in your 1st house, you see yourself for exactly who you are, and this helps you to be more realistic.' ... Often, this transit is an excellent time for starting something new, but it'll be long-term and not something you see rewards from in the short-term. You're making plans for many years to come'
It returns to its natal place between 27-and-a-half to 29 years but when it transits the ASC, and this can happen at any age, the universe is telling you "Welcome to adulthood!". When I got mine at the age of 24, I moved to another city with 3 goals in mind: Find a job (a natural for Saturn!), learn about natural food (Virgo rising and Saturn ruling my 6th) and join a group of astrologers (Aquarius 6th House). Which was very positive!
Blessings!