Bob Marks write this about Neptune in Aries. I'll add other Quotes later.

"The Sign of Aries: is the sign of action. Any planet found there will be hyped up and forced to act continuously in overdrive. "

"Neptune in Aries: increases the activity of the imagination. Neptune stays in a sign for about 14 years and therefore affects a whole generation at a time. Some astrologers tend to minimize the sign position of the outer three planets because of this. I disagree. Sign position is ALWAYS important. Neptune in Aries causes the imagination to be excitable, sometimes excessively. Not bad if Neptune has some moderating influences."

He writes this about Aquarius and Pluto in it

"This is the sign of everything new, unusual, bizarre, strange, peculiar, far-out, and only on a slow day. Any planet placed here will act eccentric, as if it’s obeying its own laws. It is."

"Pluto in Aquarius: The planet of death and rebirth in the sign of sudden, radical changes. The last time this happened was during the French Revolution, a time period that shook Europe to its very foundations. People born during that time were obsessed, as a generation (not, of course, every single individual), with the new ideas of Liberty, Fraternity, and Equality, all of which have an Aquarian nature."

NOW WE ARE TALKING .....

"Uranus in Gemini: will tend to shock people by expressing weird, socially unacceptable ideas. A whole generation was born with this placement (1943 to 1949) and they fuelled the social upheavals of the 1960’s. Remember that the whole chart has to be examined before one can conclude that someone with this placement will behave this way overtly or if it will only be a repressed tendency."

Reasonably clear accept Neptune in Aries tbc ...

H

So suddenly "It" has got interesting ......................

French Revolution ALL OVER again by end of 2024 ?

Here are some Dates ....

Pluto leaves Cap on the 24/03/2023, then returns on then 12/06/2023, then leaves again on the 22/01/2024, returns on 02/09/2024, then leaves for good on the 21/11/2024.

Neptune leaves Pisces on the 31/03/2025, returns on the 23/10/2025, then leaves for good on the 27/01/2026.

Uranus leaves Taurus on the 08/07/2025, returns on the 09/11/2025, then leaves for good on the 27/04/2026

Saturn leaves Aquarius once only on the 08/03/2023...... No returning.

Saturn then leaves Pisces on 26/05/2025, returns on the 02/09/2025, then leaves for good on the 15/02/2026.

Saturn and Neptune in Aries in 2026 ? Oh Yes !

H

Did I say interesting ?

French Revolution meets US Civil War .....

But this has been coming.

IT WILL BE IN SEXTILE SO THE CHANGES WILL BE LESS HARMFUL.

H

Then add in Uranus's move into Gemini !

WooWoo wrote:Saturn and Neptune in Aries in 2026 ? Oh Yes !

H
I think this will be the most likely focal point for conclusion of the next "Nuremberg" trial as I predicted in this thread:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11056

Much remains to be seen as to how it will exactly unfold, but I have a hard time seeing this as anything at all positive for the globalists. Saturn and Neptune, especially in the sign of Saturn's fall represents an epic disaster for established power (especially when in the first degree). I think the social fallout will be in the history books and talked about for ages as an example of just how evil most of todays politicians and hidden overlords are, making Hitler seem like a tame amateur in comparison.

Maybe some places in the world still manage to hang on to the tyranny which will soon get very much worse (holodomor), but I think especially with Jupiter exalted, that life and breath return to vanquish most of the evil that currently exists in the world.

ICYMI: https://hive.blog/conspiracy/@zoidsoft/ ... -0-by-2026

Around this same time frame, I expect that most of the worlds global population will be renegotiating a new planetary constitutional contract as most of the existing power structures will have collapsed by then.

If something goes wrong and there's a miscarriage of justice, then the end of humanity is what we face by the end of the decade. There is no going back to normal without confronting this gigantic fraud and greatest crime against humanity ever perpetrated. Unfortunately many of todays astrologers currently in the limelight are too cowardly to speak the truth or are too blinded by a mistaken world-view to see what is happening.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Thanks for The Zoid.

Sorry if I don't keep up ...

"If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants.".

My drive is to understand the Financial Markets and basically Pluto's dance with Neptune, currently VERY STRONG, and also lubricated by Jupiter, make a Mockery of the idea of Free Markets.

Until 29th Nov 2021, when Jupiter departs the above Dance I don't see any real Corrections ...

Mars is leaving Leo just now and we've had Wobbles, so next week could be more Wobbly.

Wobbly till mid Sept ?

We probably are Overbought so a mini consolidation could happen.

But I think that'd be smothered by the Fed.

H

PS Uranus etro in mid Aug too ....

Curtis said :-

"If something goes wrong and there's a miscarriage of justice, then the end of humanity is what we face by the end of the decade. There is no going back to normal without confronting this gigantic fraud and greatest crime against humanity ever perpetrated. Unfortunately many of todays astrologers currently in the limelight are too cowardly to speak the truth or are too blinded by a mistaken world-view to see what is happening."

I wholeheartedly agree with this and his blog post is absolutely brilliant.We are descending into an appalling fascistic and technocratic tyranny to which most people including astrologers are blind.

We live in a time of profound insanity. Neptune is said to be in its own sign in Pisces, but to my mind the very nebulous nature of Pisces would indicate the possibility of insanity. Therefore I would welcome the ingress of Neptune into Aries.

The 2026 Saturn/Neptune conj. should be a major topic of conversation.
Andre Barbault wrote :-

"It is the most benefic configuration of the century and its interplanetary partnership will work for the best in a splendid relaunch of civilisation. It contains a harmonious relationship primordial polar opposites;the coming together of the external and the internal, rational and spiritual, mind and soul... human beings surpassing themselves while experiencing life on a higher level. "

God willing !

"