Relocate

I had made a decision to travel and relocate in the year 2020. I couldn't do that because of the pandemic. I will be relocating this year end or early next year even though the travel plans got cancelled. I did a bit of traveling anyway but not the kind of traveling i wanted to do.

Relocating is making me anxious even though I am really excited and looking forward to relocate.

My question: When exactly will I move out of my current place and will I be happy in the new place?
When exactly because I have a few things to do here before I relocate.

I am Jupiter, my current home is also Jupiter. Mercury is my future home.
Moon is in my current home and trines Mercury my future home.
Mercury is in Leo combust Sun and in the 8th house. This worries me.

Moon trines the Sun in Leo. Sun disposits Mercury. I see that as a positive.
Am I being overly optimistic?

Moon trines Mercury in a few arc minutes, but because Mercury is in succedent fixed sign, I take that as few months?
If I took Moon/Sun trine for timing it's 5/6 months? That's the timeframe I have in mind, the chart could be indicating that.

Should I be worried about Mercury being combust and in the 8th house?

Chart:https://ibb.co/h9GJJwH
Last edited by Jupiterrising on Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Hello Jupiter, I actually wouldn't worry too much about the combustion because the Sun gladly receives Mercury. I'm not saying the combustion wouldn't hurt, but it should hurt less thanks to the strong reception. There is probably something about the new place you aren't quite aware of yet that needs to be sorted out.

To determine how much a combust significator hurts, I would also look at the rest of the chart. The main thing for me is always the Moon. Here the Moon is doing just fine. The Moon is still with combust Mercury (applying under 51 minutes) but it will trine the sun. The aspect is already within orb and there is strong reception, so I think the move can eventually happen.

Having said that, I would worry about the Mars opposing your retrograde Jupiter. It will soon be moving to Jupiter's sign of detriment. Could be yet some more frustrated travel plans because the Mars is in the 9.

To sum up, the opposition from Mars, the combust mercury, and the retrograde jupiter all indicate that some obstacles have to be overcome before the move can happen. There is a good chance that it can, though, thanks to the Moon's condition.

As to timing, so many planets in early degrees could be saying: it's a bit early to say.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Amelia

Thank you, Amelia.

I didn't notice Mars applying opposition to Jupiter at all. I noticed Mars in 9th but because the final aspect of the Moon is trining Mars, I thought it isn't a problem.
I am facing a lot of obstacles with literally everything these days..so this shouldn't surprise me, I guess...
I actually wouldn't worry too much about the combustion because the Sun gladly receives Mercury. I'm not saying the combustion wouldn't hurt, but it should hurt less thanks to the strong reception. There is probably something about the new place you aren't quite aware of yet that needs to be sorted out.
I won't know what needs to be sorted, until I move there. I hope it's nothing major.
Can we assess the living situation by the condition of Mercury and comparing that to Jupiter my present home. Because when I asked the question, I was kind of wondering the same. Wondering if I would be happy in my new place.
My present place I am not unhappy but I have outgrown this place and I needed a change.
Thank you!

Jupiterrising wrote: What does Mars represent? What kind of obstacle could it be?
Mars, significator of the 12th, could represent the actual pandemic, as in
many charts in these times, thus hindering you to move at all (by his op-
position with your Jupiter).