Julian Assange

His time of birth is given on astro data bank as 3pm, on 3rd July 1971 in Townsville, Australia. It has a B rating for accuracy, from biography or autobiography.

As the time is rounded up to the hour, it could well be not too accurate.

The Solar Arc progression of his Midheaven to his Uranus, which is part of his Chiron Uranus Sun t square, with Uranus exactly square the Sun, looks to be possibly something that has already happened?

I wonder if Isaac has rectified his chart? I did search and found that James was working with the 3pm birth time http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... ht=assange

Another thread of James' on Julian Assange http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... ht=assange

I noticed that his Moons Nodes aspect IsisTranspluto, making his social contacts important. I think the Moons Nodes are too far away from his Midheaven/IC axis to be significant natally, though the Solar Arc Progression at around age 3 would have indicated an important social contact, if the birth time is accurate, and if the Solar Arc Progression is calculated by computer, I just do them roughly one degree for one year. Good way of testing the accuracy of the Midheaven/IC axis. This social contact would be a person with good social contacts, somebody who knows a lot of people.

Using my system (22.5 degree aspects and their antiscia) his Mars forms a pattern with the Ascendant, Neptune and Saturn, which holds if the Ascendant is 1 degree Sagittarius, or even 0 degrees Sagittarius. This pattern will have been activated by the transit of IsisTranspluto into Virgo, and its activation by outer planets. IsisTranspluto is transiting in square to his Ascendant, Neptune and Saturn.

Very difficult trying to use Solar Arc progressions when the birth time isn't exactly known. I tend to agree with James that 3pm looks to work, in which case the Solar Arc progression of the Midheaven to Uranus should start to take effect in about a year's time, using one degree applying.

With the few events I have I rectified his chart to 15.01.04 AEST Asc 2Sag16'.
Mercury conjunct 9th cusp trine Jupiter and in opposition to helio Mars is very appropiate. Helio Mercury in 10th house square helio Jupiter rising.
Mars exactly on IC fit to his known family history.
Helio Venus on Desc with Saturn in opposition to Neptune - sex assult.
When he was arrested on 11 April 2019 convese transit Neptune was on his MC and converse transit Saturn was sextile MC.

fleur

thanks for pushing this conversation back into the moment... i am not sure if you are following the story on craig murray, a strong supporter of assange... if you're not, i think you would also find his case running along a similar parallel..

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives ... dom-alive/

i do believe the 3pm time is the most likely candidate... you can't really use solar arc directions as a stand alone predicting technique... it has to be combined with other predictive tools - transits, minor progressions and perhaps dashas... i am mostly looking at charts in sidereal now fwiw... i still think tropical has merit.. i haven't let go of tropical...

even if we can't know exactly when his prison term being held in captivity for the past 9 or so years, without having gone to trail over anything and with charges being dropped from the usa-uks usual idiot sweden ( i see they are pulling a similar prank at the moment trying to frame iran for an event in 1988 at the moment)... anyway... i think if assange is lucky enough to not die in prison, he ought to be out in the next few years... converse solar arc uranus to his midheaven... transit of saturn to the nadir of his chart..

his solar return for this year has mars-saturn opposition pointing to uranus at the top.. it is not a great set up with the opposition being in the 6/12th house axis... that beacon of human rights -the usa - has to find a way to keep him in prison for an extra few years because he had the audacity to publish their war crimes in iraq... such is life when you expose the real criminals... thanks for putting a focus on assange - a real hero in a world devoid of heroes at the moment and nothing but a bunch of political sycophants for empire... i'm in a cranky mood..

With Mars in Aquarius right on IC his end will come suddenly, most probably by assassination, Sun in 8th in exact square with Uranus and Pluto in exact square with cusp 8th.
If my rectification is correct, his Epoch should be cast for 5 October 1970 0.37.52 UT Asc 28Sag24', Moon 2Sag12': MC conjunct Mars, Mercury and Pluto- all also square Asc. Neptune , ruler of 4th (end of life) in 12th conjunct Moon, ruler of 8th.

april 5th 2022 there is a mars-saturn conjunction very close to assange natal mars.... it is 10 minutes past assanges natal mars... look for more brutality expressed towards assange in this window of time.. that is saturns first pass over his mars coming up... 2022 solar return will also have t saturn retro on his natal mars - ruler of ascendant.. aug 10th 2022 t saturn is exact conjunct his mars again via saturns retrograde motion.. at the same time mars is in the last degree of aries squared directly onto this and getting ready to move into his 7th and conjunct natal saturn on the descendant.. t saturn is stationary direct at 24 cap 30 approx oct 25th.. dec 7th 2022 saturn makes its final pass, at the same time mars is retro in his 7th house... all in all - 2022 is a tough year, if not the end for assange... i think of saturn on the ic as endings more then mars on the ic.. also because mars is in the solar 8th house - this is transit of saturn in the suns 8th house - again more of a symbol for an ending or death as i see it...