random thought - pluto into capricorn

pluto moved into cappy about feb 20-21st 2020...

i was thinking of how much has happened since then, but there is a good chunk of cynicism towards the role government is playing at this moment... now, whether this is one more subjective viewpoint to add to the woodpile, or whether there is a shred of truth over the concern gov'ts hand is extending too far into peoples life to the point the vaccines are being mandated, lockdowns continue and alternative viewpoints are censored and etc. etc...

is this some aspect of saturn moving into capricorn instead? or could it be the influence of pluto having moved into capricorn which i think represents gov't in its many forms? i don't profess to know..

welp - that was my random thought for today!

I just noticed this post today, 4 September. Sidereal Sagittarius is the sign that relates to government structures. (The Gauquelins found Jupiter linked to politicians and military leaders.) Sidereal Capricorn is in the same part of the sky as tropical Aquarius and has the same meaning: Capricorn, the 10th sign (number 10) the universal, and we have the pandemic with its universal effect on the entire population of the world.

We are all linked together through the pandemic. This symbolism belongs to Capricorn rather than Aquarius. (Sidereal Aquarius is like tropical Pisces.) I can't fathom why astrologers are giving the same traits to sidereal signs of the same name as their tropical counterparts. This is a major error in the Jyotish community today, thanks to western astrologers with their tropical background.

If you look at the underlying planetary rulers and Hellenistic triplicity lords, the tropical symbolism for signs is wrong. So we have a major mixup of the traits of Saturn and Jupiter. Rupert Gleadow, an early Fagan school siderealist, stated this zodiac sign situation clearly when he wrote in Your Character in the Zodiac (Funk & Wagnalls, 1968):
People fail to realize that sidereal Cancer cannot possibly have the same character as the old tropical Cancer. For a person’s character is not going to change just because he is classified under a different sign. And the fact is that tropical Leo and sidereal Cancer are two different ways of referring to the same part of the sky, so obviously the character of the people born under that piece of sky must be the same, whether we label them Leo or Cancer." (p.30)
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm