Interesting question: Will a man confess romantic feelings f

Will A Man Confess Romantic Feelings for Me in 2021?
(Question has nothing to do with a specific male, female is single)

I thought this was an interesting question. It isn’t about getting into a relationship, just if some man will make it known if he has romantic feelings for her. I never done anything like this before. Honestly I have no clue how I would really approach this.
I definitely will look for vocal and mute signs.

I might have approach this chart oddly, but for some reason felt right.
7th house is other people, contract, commitments, etc.
We would naturally look to 7th for someone, right? So I did look at 7th/cancer/moon.
But, I’ve had instances where other planets may represent the other person better than the sign/planet ruler. I’ve also had instances where other planets can represent other people.
Anyway, moon is in a succedent house (2nd) peregrine.
Moon and saturn have no aspect.

Saturn the female is in an angle house, under own sign, and retrograde.
I would describe this personally as someone who is indifferent or just going with the flow. The retrograde energy may bring out the private reserved nature I personally feel saturn is. Her being in a vocal sign while being strong, but retrograde makes me think she is careful with what she shares emotionally.

I looked at whole chart and saw mars aspecting her by trine also in sign of her exaltation. This could hint at someone who sees her and likes her. Though he may like her for what he thinks she is (exaltation: putting someone on pedestal) Mars is in detriment and under the sun’s light. This could describe this Mars as someone out of sight or unknown to her. Could just add to his detriment.
Mars is in a vocal sign too.
Will Mars conjunct with Sun before it can conjunct with Saturn? No, the ephemeris shows that sun and mar will not conjunct before Mars can.
Looking at what planets that could intercept is Moon. Mars and Moon will have an opposition in Aries before Mars can complete the trine with Saturn. Moon will receive Mars by sign and Mars will treat Moon as a guest in it’s house.
Moon could co-rule Saturn if we do not consider the 7th house in this chart. The opposition may hint at doubt or incompatibility that needs to be overcome. Either way the opposition may show a confrontation (which doesn’t have to be horrible.) With how mars will still be in the sun’s light and in detriment, This person’s verbal expression going to be affected. Mars may stay unknown about how he feels about her.

How Would You Have Approach Such A Question?
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

The first thing I note would have been Moon being in a good sign and her immediate sextile [edit: opposition!] with the Sun. Then I would have noticed that these aren't enough to call the chart positive because the sextile [edit: opposition!] is without any reception and the rest of the picture is quite bleak.

After the Sun, Moon is coming into another opposition with a damaged malefic. While Mars has some traditional significance for men, usually those in the army, here Mars is in detriment. The querent (Saturn) receives it, but Saturn is retrograde to begin with. Two damaged malefics in aspect do not tend to bode well. I think it is Lilly who said so.

Lilly also said that when Saturn sits in the Ascendant, a matter seldom goes well; here Saturn is even retrograde. In my experience this is true even when Saturn himself is lording the ascendant.

More tellingly, Moon and Venus have already separated. The main significators have no aspect between them.

You are right that Moon will be in Mars' sign when the opposition perfects. I actually consider the current sign more important - I think this is more consistent with the rule that all terms and faces concern the current degree, never the degree when the aspect perfects. In any case, this is an opposition. Even with reception Mars is too hostile to be of any good. If the querent pushes for it, it might even lead to regrets. And let's not forget the Sun between these two.

I have read quite a few romance charts over the years, and they seem to really need strong signs in order to be positive, perhaps more so than other types of charts. In my romance charts that actually led to something stable, or at least somewhat pleasant, the Moon was healthy, was received, in favourable aspects with Venus or the quesited, or at least not in harsh aspects with weakened malefics. The significators would usually be strong and in good houses. That would be Moon in Pisces sextile Venus in Taurus out of the 10th house, for example.

Here the Venus, which the Moon has just separated from, is in detriment, damaged like the other planets. In a romance chart the Venus seems to say something about the general vibe of the querent's romantic side of life, here or in the near future.
Last edited by AmeliaS on Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Too many debilitated bodies in this chart.
Saturn R in ASC (going against the grain, not flowing) - Venus Detriment Angular in a T-Square with Saturn/Uranus - Mars under the beams, Detriment, Cadent
And the Mutual reception between Venus and Mars in planet's signs of detriment.
You know what they say of Venus in Scorpio... 'They don't have relationships, they take hostages."
The MoonL7 peregrine applying to NeptuneR and last oppose the SunL8 in the 8th of sorrow.
And Mercury slow about to turn R on Sept 28th.

We have entered a time of mutual reception between Venus and Mars
Ray Merriman has a few hints on this ... "Mars wants to do something, but Libra can't decide how to do it without a fight... and Venus becomes resentful creating more problems than solutions."
Debilitated bodies act against their own best interests. Whether it is the environment, the situation, something said at the wrong time with a lot of 'I should have'.
Yet the intensity of the need for agreement is high. But everyone wants to blame someone else for the failure to reach a meaningful goal..
Better to wait when romantic feelings get a better agenda!

Blessings,
Ouranos :)
Blessings!

My understanding of this question is, that its wording is not meant too
literally but more in the sense of Will a man have romantic feelings for
me and then confess those to me?
or even more exactly: Will I be in
a romantic relationship?

This understanding could of course be discussed or even be questioned,
but I hope it is correct.

If so, then the significators are Saturn and Venus for the querent;
the Moon and the Sun for the potential lover.

For a relationship a conjunction of the significators, bodily or by aspect,
would be essential.

Neither Saturn or Venus have any contact in the above menitoned sense
with the Sun or the Moon.

Insofar, as the first premise is negative, the analysis of receptions is
superfluous as to the No to the question. There will be no lover in 2021.

Other iif the querent would be interested in possible causes of this want
of a lover.

johannes susato wrote:My understanding of this question is, that its wording is not meant too
literally but more in the sense of Will a man have romantic feelings for
me and then confess those to me?
or even more exactly: Will I be in
a romantic relationship?

This understanding could of course be discussed or even be questioned,
but I hope it is correct.

If so, then the significators are Saturn and Venus for the querent;
the Moon and the Sun for the potential lover.

For a relationship a conjunction of the significators, bodily or by aspect,
would be essential.

Neither Saturn or Venus have any contact in the above menitoned sense
with the Sun or the Moon.

Insofar, as the first premise is negative, the analysis of receptions is
superfluous as to the No to the question. There will be no lover in 2021.

Other iif the querent would be interested in possible causes of this want
of a lover.
It isn't the latter "Will I be in a romantic relationship?" It is the former.
She doesn't think she'll be in a relationship by the year end. At best if someone were to confess feelings...she would start getting to know them and if it could be something more than just "dating" like an actual relationship where friends and family would know about it, spending night over, weekends, dinner, etc would be a relationship to her. She is pretty set on that there has to be a getting to know one another phase before she calls it a relationship/claims he is her boyfriend.

She said she is usually pretty oblivious if a guy likes her unless he tells her or makes very obvious signs (like spend all his free time with her and one on one)

Anyway, she was pretty clear to me that she just wants to know if a guy would confess feelings for her not if she would be in a relationship. So she, I and you are in agreement probably be no relationship or someone to call her boyfriend.

I focus on the planet in the sense of if there was someone who did like her would they be able to vocalized those feelings to her. So I personally focus on planetary character, strength, sign traits (vocal/mute), and what type of house in.

So I personally focus on planetary character, strength, sign traits (vocal/mute), and what type of house in
MoonL7 in Pisces is mute (blob! blob!)
Derivative houses 3rd in Pisces = 9th of 7th Someone who has travelled a lot, possibly an immigrant (Mutable).
What to look for:
- Quesited: Living near water, cruiseships, dating agencies, prayer groups, yoga classes (Pisces 9th conjunct Neptune)
- Querent: In the neighborhood, public transportations, talking to someone next door who knows someone who knows someone else, posting an ad on social medias, engaging in local volunteer work (Pisces 3rd)
Blessings!

AmeliaS wrote:The first thing I note would have been Moon being in a good sign and her immediate sextile [edit: opposition!] with the Sun. Then I would have noticed that these aren't enough to call the chart positive because the sextile [edit: opposition!] is without any reception and the rest of the picture is quite bleak.

After the Sun, Moon is coming into another opposition with a damaged malefic. While Mars has some traditional significance for men, usually those in the army, here Mars is in detriment. The querent (Saturn) receives it, but Saturn is retrograde to begin with. Two damaged malefics in aspect do not tend to bode well. I think it is Lilly who said so.

Lilly also said that when Saturn sits in the Ascendant, a matter seldom goes well; here Saturn is even retrograde. In my experience this is true even when Saturn himself is lording the ascendant.

More tellingly, Moon and Venus have already separated. The main significators have no aspect between them.

You are right that Moon will be in Mars' sign when the opposition perfects. I actually consider the current sign more important - I think this is more consistent with the rule that all terms and faces concern the current degree, never the degree when the aspect perfects. In any case, this is an opposition. Even with reception Mars is too hostile to be of any good. If the querent pushes for it, it might even lead to regrets. And let's not forget the Sun between these two.

I have read quite a few romance charts over the years, and they seem to really need strong signs in order to be positive, perhaps more so than other types of charts. In my romance charts that actually led to something stable, or at least somewhat pleasant, the Moon was healthy, was received, in favourable aspects with Venus or the quesited, or at least not in harsh aspects with weakened malefics. The significators would usually be strong and in good houses. That would be Moon in Pisces sextile Venus in Taurus out of the 10th house, for example.

Here the Venus, which the Moon has just separated from, is in detriment, damaged like the other planets. In a romance chart the Venus seems to say something about the general vibe of the querent's romantic side of life, here or in the near future.
Thank you for your analysis. I can't give much of a response back as of yet. Jan 1st, I be able to give full response.

I've had charts where saturn in ascendant was okay as long as represented the asker. But, that isn't a hard fact rule of mine. Just what I notice that just because saturn is in 1st doesn't always mean absolute problem. But does definitely say something about the person. Apprehensive always, needs to think on it before acting. With retro, manifests as elusive and avoidant.

When you say "consider the current sign more important - I think this is more consistent with the rule that all terms and faces concern the current degree, never the degree when the aspect perfects." Are you saying, that you will only think of the aspect that moon and mars is making, but not the sign when it perfects or even enters into that aspect?

Well I'll be able to update in the next 3.5 months as what happens. But, I don't think someone will come forward as having romantic feelings/interest in her even if someone possibly does. No matter how the chart is approached.

Ouranos wrote:Too many debilitated bodies in this chart.
Saturn R in ASC (going against the grain, not flowing) - Venus Detriment Angular in a T-Square with Saturn/Uranus - Mars under the beams, Detriment, Cadent
And the Mutual reception between Venus and Mars in planet's signs of detriment.
You know what they say of Venus in Scorpio... 'They don't have relationships, they take hostages."
The MoonL7 peregrine applying to NeptuneR and last oppose the SunL8 in the 8th of sorrow.
And Mercury slow about to turn R on Sept 28th.

We have entered a time of mutual reception between Venus and Mars
Ray Merriman has a few hints on this ... "Mars wants to do something, but Libra can't decide how to do it without a fight... and Venus becomes resentful creating more problems than solutions."
Debilitated bodies act against their own best interests. Whether it is the environment, the situation, something said at the wrong time with a lot of 'I should have'.
Yet the intensity of the need for agreement is high. But everyone wants to blame someone else for the failure to reach a meaningful goal..
Better to wait when romantic feelings get a better agenda!

Blessings,
Ouranos :)
I like how you described Venus and Mars energy in this chart.
Are you looking at Mercury because the question has a communicative element to it?

Are you looking at Mercury because the question has a communicative element to it?
Just an overall view of the whole chart
Mercury about to rurn Retro in the Exaltation and Triplicity of SaturnL1 in ASC
In a positive approach I would say to pause, reflect on your question and gain some wisdom from it (Mercury in the 9th conjunct Spica, the most beneficial Fixed Star).

Best to you,
Ouranos
Blessings!

EleanorLouise wrote:
When you say "consider the current sign more important - I think this is more consistent with the rule that all terms and faces concern the current degree, never the degree when the aspect perfects." Are you saying, that you will only think of the aspect that moon and mars is making, but not the sign when it perfects or even enters into that aspect?
Yes, I think any reception that might aid the aspect is what we have in the current degrees and current signs, not when the aspect perfects. Like what we do with term/face - we never say this aspect is perfecting in a later degree so let's look at the next term.

Therefore, to me, Mars rules the night triplicity of Pisces and Moon rules the face of Mars and this is it.

I know there are astrologers who count the reception at perfection for an out-of-sign aspect, but I fail to see their logic. I don't find this consistent with established rules.

The magic of Horary is that it makes us, human beings, prisoners of a question for a moment in time, of a whole universe of moving and fleeting laws, of mysterious bonds of sponsorship and parentage.
When we look at a planet like Mercury here slow in its motion, it does not exist in the Universe. The planets never move backwards and it stands as a sphinx in our own perception. Like if you are sitting in a train (moving forward) and you look at a car on the road (moving faster). Your impression will then be that you move backwards.

Looking at this question, Mercury L6 in the 9th is not important for the question itself.
Yet, it tells a story of its own and here are some possible outcomes:
- The end or the beginning (4th) of a diet or illness (6th). This person is reflecting on her eating habits, whether she bought a new book on cooking or she received a doctor's advice to change something in her diet.
- The end or the beginning (4th) of new procedures at work (6th). Someone is saying "This way of doing this no longer works"
- The end or the beginning (4th) of clothes (6th). Some items in her wardrobe have reached their life duration. Time to go to the flea market to donate what can be still be worn and start the gymnastic of the seasonal changes.
- The cemetery (4th) of a pet (6th).

And we could go on like this. I am not saying that all of the possible combinations mentioned above will happen but as a divinatory practitioner we are better equipped when we look at the Whole. Sometimes! Not always!
Blessings!