Food Poisoning - Separating or Applying Ascpects?

Hello,

could you please help me to decpither the following?

I am trying to figure out if in a horary question about a possible food poisoning the aspects between the 2nd (the food) and the 8th (the poison) do have to be the separating ones or the applying ones. Logically I would assume that since this concerns the past action they should be the separating ones in order to confirm the possible food poisoning(?)

Thank you,
PiscesDream.

Hello PiscesDream,

Food poisoning is something specific that describes an illness. It should show as an acute disease, come and go not something permanent like a cancer. Unless your name is Borgia!

Personally I would look at
- ASC and its ruler (Health)
- The Moon (Pay special attention to this guy as it relates to food intake)
- The 6th House and its ruler, (Disease)
- The 10th House and its ruler of remedies/treatment if you receive a prescription.

Separating = what led to the disease
Applying = what's next
Benefic vs Malefic in the formula
Dignities
Change of motions (R or D) or change of signs.
Lunation cycle (NM, 1stQ, FM, LQ)

Best to you,
Ouranos
Blessings!

In my opinion a matter of the 12th, the 2nd, the 8th, and possibly of the 1st
houses, and not so much a matter of applying or separating aspects, but
more a matter of positions of the lords of those houses in those houses.

Hello,

thank you, here is the horary chart.

[img] https://i.postimg.cc/pd7sjFJh/astro-2gw ... 248489.png [/img]

The food was given by the 7th house person to the 1st house person as a gift and this horary question was asked consequently by the 1st house person.

The 7th house significator is Venus in Scorpio in the 12th house, quite a cunning combination... :? ... The 2nd and the 8th house significators are applying in a trine. (This is what makes me wonder...) Luckily, the POF is in the 6th house - the food was not tasted at all...

PiscesDream.

MarsL1 and L6 (Detriment) in Libra ruled by VenusL7 and L12 (Detriment) and in MR shows the poisoned gift.
Mars conjunct Fixed Star Nodus1 in Draco constellation
According to Ptolemy it is like Saturn and Mars with danger of accidental poisoning.
ASC Scorpio conjunct Fixed Star Menkent in Centaurus
"Another knows how to apply the arts of healing to the limbs of animals [translator’s note; these endowments reflect the identification of Centaurus as Chiron] and to relieve the dumb creatures of the disorders they cannot describe for his hearing." [Astronomica, Manilius, 1st century A.D, book 5, p.329].

Moon Angular trine Part of Sickness 7Can27 in the 8th and Fortuna cusp of the 6th. Plus Moon next trine Venus in the ASC.
She made the right decision not to taste the food.
Blessings!

Hello Ouranos,

thank you very much for your analysis.

I must say that it is quite unbelievable - no matter how one looks at it either via the 2nd and the 8th house significators or via the ones you have used in your analysis - it always does give the same answer :shock: !

Thank you,
PiscesDream.