Linchi wrote:
What does the beginning have to do with harmonics? I don't use the zodiac signs.
As astrologers understand harmonics, the beginning of the zodiac and signs have everything to do with harmonics as shown by the Astrodienst notes I posted above. What you are doing is a mathematical process which is entirely different from the usual use of harmonics by astrologers. This is why you are getting very little feedback to your work. A mathematical abstraction apart from the zodiac and signs isn't how astrologers perceive and practice astrology. Abstractions are of no help in the counseling situation or in the basic understanding of an individual.

This is where astrology is today. Maybe some time in the future it will be possible to punch birth data into a computer, and a printout will emerge listing various (for example) health conditions to be aware of such as cancer or autism, but we are very far from that possibility today.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Therese Hamilton wrote:As astrologers understand harmonics, the beginning of the zodiac and signs have everything to do with harmonics as shown by the Astrodienst notes I posted above. What you are doing is a mathematical process which is entirely different from the usual use of harmonics by astrologers.
Therese, which astrologers do you mean? The Hamburg School astrologers, for example, use harmonics as I have shown here and in my work. The Hamburg School uses tropical zodiac and I use sidereal zodiac. That is the only difference between me and the Hamburg School.

The planetary pictures I show have nothing to do with the zodiac sign. When I show a dial with harmonics 16, the difference with the hamburg school is only where Aries point is. All planetary pictures except Aries Point are exactly the same. Of course in the progression or return calculations there are differences because sidereal keys are different from tropical keys. It is also one of the reasons why I do not use tropical zodiacs.
This is why you are getting very little feedback to your work.
How do you know that I don't get much feedback ?
Have you read my e-mails ?
Do you know if some professional astrologers and astrology teachers have asked me for advice? Do you know if I am asked by professional astrologers and astrology teachers to correct their birth time ?

The reason I get little fedback here in Skyscript is for many other reasons which I will not go into publicly here because I do not want to offend anyone. That's why from now on I won't make any new publications when I discover something new, because there is still too much to discover, as you know.

I will also not answer any questions about my method from now on. Those who want to learn can learn from my works, because I have explained enough there for those who are intelligent enough. I have also answered many questions here, which almost no astrolger does.

I have seen in astrology forums that astrologers, or let's say those who call themselves astrologers, do not believe themselves that astrology is a very exact science and that the egos of astrologers are more important than astrology. Therefore, astrological progress will be very very slow than I think. One could almost say that the biggest obstacle in front of astrology are the astrologers themselves, because they have very big egos.
A mathematical abstraction apart from the zodiac and signs isn't how astrologers perceive and practice astrology. Abstractions are of no help in the counseling situation or in the basic understanding of an individual.

Firstly, I am not a professional astrologer. Therefore, I am not interested in whether the professional astrologers can give any advice with my system or not.

Secondly, when I write ; it is a cancer ; it is a suicide ; it is a heart disease and so on, these are not abstractions.

If I write SU = VE/MN is marriage ; is it an abstraction ?
If I write for Elizabeth II ; because of inflammatory disease, her condition is critical even fatal and one must take all measures, be prepared for everything. And do I also give the time frames for this. Is it abstract for you ?
This is where astrology is today.
It is not astrology where today stands. It is astrology where yesterday stood in the Middle Ages. You are confusing Vedic D-charts with the harmonics of the Hamburg school.
Maybe some time in the future it will be possible to punch birth data into a computer, and a printout will emerge listing various (for example) health conditions to be aware of such as cancer or autism, but we are very far from that possibility today.
Although I have given over 350 examples of cancer in my work and many others here, you write something as if my work does not exist. As if the diagnosis of cancer with astrology is in the future.
https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek

In 2018 you wrote this to me,Therese :
This is very helpful. Now I finally understand how you are working. I have always based my work on the importance of trine relationships which is why I have taken so long to "catch on" to your procedures. This is no doubt why I never felt tuned into the midpoint schools. It's interesting how each individual mind has its own perspective.

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:21 pm
After I have written to you what is written below :
Linchi wrote:
Quote:
The left column are the exact harmonic points,the right ones are the harmonic numbers.if we know only the birthday, then use up to Harmonic 16,
if we have birth time rounded to the hours, then we use up to Harmonic 256,
if we have birth time accurate to the minute , then we use Harmonic 4096,
if we have birth time accurate to the second , then we use Harmonic 65536 and higher harmonics.

360° 1
180° 2
90° 4
45° 8
22°30' 16
11°15' 32
5°37'30" 64
2°48'45" 128
1°24'22" 256
42'11" 512
21'05" 1024
10'32" 2048
5'16" 4096
2'38" 8192
1'19" 16384
40" 32768
20" 65536
10" 131072
5" 262144
Here is the whole post :

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

I have answered so many questions from you and from others. And now you write me something like this:
I admit to not fully understanding how your harmonics are calculated.

And still you want to teach me what harmonic are and bring some crap from astro.com, Therese.

I am speechless.

Britain's Queen Elizabeth missed the Remembrance Sunday service at the Cenotaph due to a sprained back, extending the 95-year-old monarch's absence from public life after she was ordered to rest following a stay in hospital last month.

A Buckingham Palace source said the sprain was unrelated to the unspecified ailment that caused the queen's hospital visit, calling it an "incredibly unfortunate coincidence".

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uks-qu ... 021-11-14/

Secondary Progression 14.11.2021 (Harmonic 64)

p MA = p UR = p SU/PL = r SU

Add to this that secondary and secondary converse Mercury, 7th house ruler and Maraka, is on natal MA/SA midpoint.

secondary ME = 0° 21' 59''
secondary converse ME = 0° 22' 19''
natal MA/SA = 1° 47' 55'' - 1° 24' 22'' = 0° 23' 33''

Linchi wrote:
22 October: It then becomes more dangerous 24 November because secondary and converse suns are exactly on the natal sun and show dangerous planetary pictures. These are the important times when secondary, converse and natal sun form exact harmonic.

23 October: We compare here last lunar phase before November 24, with horoscopes of other children. Each moon phase is valid until the next moon phase, in this case until 27.11.2021 12:27:36 GMT 11°24'19"Leo Last Quarter
November 24 has come and gone for the Queen and her family, with nothing of note occurring on that date as far as we know. Queen Elizabeth did suffer from a sprained back on November 14, a day after her 9th divisional chart (ennead) began on November 13. This chart appropriately had transiting Mars/Mercury on the 6th cusp, house of accidents. The Sun in this ennead chart at 27 Libra 29 (9th harmonic division of the natal Sun) is also in the 6th house. This ennead chart is in effect until December 23.

Therese wrote (31 October):
I check the ennead that covers this 24 November date, but I don’t see this ennead as being particularly dire.
(...)
Radix Venus is the only planet on an ascendant-related angle in this ennead. True, Venus is Elizabeth’s 6th house lord. So the ennead Mars/Mercury conjunction on the ennead 6th cusp trine this Venus points to health concerns for this time period. As radix Venus is on the 10th ennead cusp, these health concerns are very public and a concern for her subjects.
On November 30 Barbados, a British Colony, declared its independence from Britain and became a Republic. If we regard a colony as 'family,' then this is a family loss to the Monarchy. This can be shown in the Queen's current ennead as radix Pluto on the 2nd house cusp, family according to India's astrology.

Also the Queen's natal 2nd house lord (family) is Saturn, and in the ennead transiting Saturn conjoins the MC squared by transiting Mars from the 6th.

It is possible that Queen, Elizabeth II abdicates in late December 2021, no later than April 20 2022
I am continuing with this exercise. This is the second attempt to see if we can reduce the time frame (until 20 April 2022). The second date I found out is 25.12.2021 at 14:16:12. I do not want to explain which technique I use to determine this date, because I have not yet published anything about this new technique, instead, investigate/check this date with other techniques to see if it is a possible option.

The last lunar phase before this date :

19.12.2021 4:35:26 GMT 3°24'47"Gem Full Moon

I take the last lunar phase as a transit and compare it with Charles' birth time.

I would like to show the planetary pictures from two perspectives.

First important planetary pictures :

Harmonic 16

t Asc/JU = t UR = r Asc/JU = r JU/UR (suddenly lucky).

Jupiter is the MC ruler.

t NE = r SU/VE (separation from a female).

Second important planetary pictures :

Harmonic 16

t SU/MO = r SU/MO = r MC

t VE/NE = t ME = r SU (I take Mercury as 4th house Libra ruler) Separation from a female person, here this is mother.

t VE = t MN = r NE = r MO/SA (separation from mother)

t WI/SU = r WI/SU = r MO/MN = r VE/NE

Secondary Progression (Harmonic 16) on 25.12.2021 at 14:16:12

p VE = p MA/SA = r MA/SA = r MO/NE = r UR

Anne, Princess of England

15 August 1950 at 11:50 (= 11:50 AM )London, England, 51n30, 0w10

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/An ... cess_Royal

The last lunar phase as transit before 25.12.2021 at 14:16:12

19.12.2021 4:35:26 GMT 3°24'47"Gem Full Moon

Harmonic 256

t SU/MO = r SU = r MO/VE

t SU/MO = 0° 7' 55''
r SU = 0° 50' 06'' - 0° 42' 11'' = 0° 7' 55''
r MO/VE = 0° 7' 59''

t VE = r MA = r UR
t MA = t UR = r VE

Moon and Venus represent the mother.

I don't quite see the point of looking at a harmonic of the lunar return rather than the lunar itself. The Queen's lunar return of December 23 is of course, her Christmas holiday lunar. Looking at this chart from the viewpoint of emphasizing planets near the angles (Fagan school approach), this lunar doesn't look remarkable in any way. Virgo rises (the Queen's 10th house natal sign), with Mercury on the 7th cusp. Natal Mercury and Sun are in the 4th house. Natal Mercury is in the star of Saturn which is well placed in Elizabeth's 11th house.

This looks to me like a normal family holiday chart, socializing and short trips (Mercury) such as travel between Windsor castle and Sandringham, the royal family's eastern England estate where Elizabeth plans to spend Christmas. The natal 10th house Virgo ascendant may simply reflect the public reports of the Queens activities which the British public enjoys.

There are no planets close to the 6th cusp (illness) or the 8th (serious health problems or dire circumstances). Lunar lord Mercury is transiting a star of Venus which is not placed in a significant position in Elizabeth's natal chart. The lunar Part of Fortune is in the degree of natal Jupiter, which should be a positive note for this return period.

I generally don't work much with lunar returns, but his return doesn't look especially significant to me. The Moon itself is placed in the benefic 11th house.

Elizabeth possible health crises

Using conjunctions and oppositions crossings to the Vertex with Return Charts mundanely measured in azimuth, the Queen calculates an “outstanding incident??? Jan 19 2022 Sidereal Lunar Return (SLR). She has her Moon partile 180 Saturn (“outstanding incident??? Moon-Saturn) with Saturn in azimuth 90,39; mundo 180 her SLR Vertex and Moon. With her SLR Mars angular partile 135 SLR Uranus and using the Vertex to symbolize “fated??? events, I would guess this SLR will be a time of health crises in her life.

Queen’s 1/19/2022 SLR:
https://ibb.co/Kr8rQyL

I didn't write that you look at lunar with harmonics. You can look where you want.

I want to record this because it shows why astrologers think they already know everything and don't do any research. Hearing this from an astrologer who is supposedly research-oriented makes things even sadder. Thank God some astrologers were not like you and they left us very important groundwork so that we can continue to build. But it has also become clear to me that we have totally different ideas about "astrological research".

In all research, including astrology, if you haven't discovered point A, you can't discover point B, let alone point C. You cannot discover point C from point A until you have discovered point B.

In research, one has to turn over every stone. One should not discourage the people who can do it.

I will next look at Charles' lunar return on 14 December 2021. I'm sure it looks like a normal family holiday too.
Therese Hamilton wrote:I don't quite see the point of looking at a harmonic of the lunar return rather than the lunar itself. The Queen's lunar return of December 23 is of course, her Christmas holiday lunar. Looking at this chart from the viewpoint of emphasizing planets near the angles (Fagan school approach), this lunar doesn't look remarkable in any way. Virgo rises (the Queen's 10th house natal sign), with Mercury on the 7th cusp. Natal Mercury and Sun are in the 4th house. Natal Mercury is in the star of Saturn which is well placed in Elizabeth's 11th house.

This looks to me like a normal family holiday chart, socializing and short trips (Mercury) such as travel between Windsor castle and Sandringham, the royal family's eastern England estate where Elizabeth plans to spend Christmas. The natal 10th house Virgo ascendant may simply reflect the public reports of the Queens activities which the British public enjoys.

There are no planets close to the 6th cusp (illness) or the 8th (serious health problems or dire circumstances). Lunar lord Mercury is transiting a star of Venus which is not placed in a significant position in Elizabeth's natal chart. The lunar Part of Fortune is in the degree of natal Jupiter, which should be a positive note for this return period.

I generally don't work much with lunar returns, but his return doesn't look especially significant to me. The Moon itself is placed in the benefic 11th house.