mundane aspects related to the queen's charts

James m wrote:
steve - thanks for drawing my attention to eshelmans comments.. i was able to figure out how to get the charts he is using in solar fire... if you have solfire 9 - they are under the harmonic/ransform option - z-analogue prime vertical... it will produce what he is calling ''mundane'' aspects and etc... i was looking at this stuff a few years ago, based off some of what ouranos mentions - martin ganstens work and etc. etc... here is a comment from a link if you are using solfire software..
Z-Analogue Prime Vert - Zodiacal analogue of prime vertical. The prime vertical of each point is expressed as a longitude. This chart is also known as a Campanus Mundoscope.
Yes James, this is how I calculate and see mundane aspects with Solarfire, and thanks Ouranos for your answer.
James wrote:
i am very curious about your input here, but thinking it would be better to talk about it on a different thread then linchis queen elizabeth thread!
James, I brought up mundane aspects because Queen Elizabeth current Sidereal Solar Return (SSR) has a mundane partile Moon-Saturn 180 in her current SSR which I think could be very important for timing a Moon-Saturn health event in her Jan 19 Sidereal Lunar Return (SLR), since her Jan 19 SLR is the only SLR for the next several months which features a partile Moon-Saturn 180, and mundanely on her SLR Vertex. I post my Sidereal Astrology thoughts all in the context of Bradley’s (A Sidereal Astrologer) methodology for timing when symbolism in a SSR will fire-off timed to a SLR with the same planetary symbolism. If linchi or the moderators want me to stop posting about other Sidereal Astrology methodologies that could help determine a possible health crises for the Queen, I will cease my input out of respect for linchi's intiative in this thread. At the Queen’s age, I think linchi has opened-up a very interesting thread about timing a possible health crises for the Queen and I for one am interested in all members methodology for the possible timing or not for a possible health crises for the Queen. I may not understand linchi’s methodology but I certainly don’t mean any disrespect to linchi’s methodology with my own Sidereal Astrology input in this thread. If the mods think I should stop with my Sidereal Astrology input in linchi’s Queen’s thread, I most certainly out of respect for linchi topic thread about the Queen will stop my input. I have once before told linchi how interesting I find his unique methodology and particularly his subject material. His subject material raises my interest with the Sidereal Astrology I practice, and I am always most interested in astrologer’s predicted methods even if I don’t understand their methods.

Re: mundane aspects related to the queen's charts

SteveS wrote:If linchi or the moderators want me to stop posting about other Sidereal Astrology methodologies that could help determine a possible health crises for the Queen, I will cease my input out of respect for linchi's intiative in this thread.
Anyone who wants to show their method is welcome. As an exercise, I started this thread so that we can learn from each other. No one needs to prove anything to anyone because we are all students of astrology.
https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek

Re: mundane aspects related to the queen's charts

SteveS wrote:If linchi or the moderators want me to stop posting about other Sidereal Astrology methodologies that could help determine a possible health crises for the Queen, I will cease my input out of respect for linchi's intiative in this thread.
As far as I am concerned, anything relating to sidereal astrology is welcome in this forum. It seems to have turned largely in the direction of modern techniques that I personally know little about and am not very interested in, but my only concern as moderator is that the tone used should be, well, moderate.
linchi wrote:Why a question should be an insult is not clear to me. I can't know what Therese knows or doesn't know because I don't know her personally. Although we have previously argued, she has continued to post in my thread and challenged me. What is she doing in my thread after we have argued, when we know we can't learn anything from each other ? Is she trying to annoy me? But why ? Was that normal for you Martin, what she did ?
Since you ask, I do think that you come across as more abrasive, and that your question seemed more clearly intended as a provocation. Nevertheless, I decided against commenting on it at first; but now that tempers seem to be up, I repeat that there should be no more ad hominem remarks in any direction.

Skyscript forum discussions are open to all members: while derailing a thread is deprecated, the original poster does not own the thread.
https://astrology.martingansten.com/

hi steves....sorry for any misunderstanding.. my comment was because i wanted to talk about the techniques only and wasn't actually commenting on queen elizabeths chart.... as martin says and linchi agrees - it is fine to use whatever techniques one wants to use, and of course i was interested in this aspect of the conversation in particular.. thanks..

Therese wrote:
So far two different ways of looking at Elizabeth's 19 January 2022 lunar return. Will Linchi give a third?

I simply meant this as an invitation, an interesting third way to look at the lunar return in question. I thought looking at the lunar in three different ways would be instructive. But another meaning was apparently given to my question. Martin, thanks for stepping in.

P.S. I didn't know the meaning of ad hominem. Had to look it up! If anyone else is in the dark as I was, from an Internet dictionary:
Definition of Ad hominem: aimed towards a person's character rather than their argument or stance.

Martin wrote:
I repeat that there should be no more ad hominem remarks in any direction.
Last edited by Therese Hamilton on Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

no problem

No problem James, I understand now where you are coming from. I just wanted to make sure I was not overstepping any boundaries here since I am not a regular contributor to the forum. If I get out of line or post things in the wrong topic/or thread--just let me know.

Now, I continue with my exercise.

The purpose here is to narrow down the time period in which the event could take place after we suspect that an important event will show up in the solar return. In my opinion, the first method would be to examine all twelve lunar returns. The second method would be to first examine tertiary and minor progressed lunar phases, and after finding valid progressed lunar phases, only two or three lunar returns need to be examined. The third way would be to study secondary progressions for a whole year. It would be very tiresomework.
There are certainly other ways that can still be more easily determined the event day/hour/minute but have not yet been discovered/published.

Because I have focused on the end of December, I look at the corresponding tertiary and minor progressed lunar phases. The progression keys are always sidereal.

1) The minor progressed lunar phase we are looking at is valid for the period from 25 Nov 2021 23:27:09 a.m to 17 Jan 2022.

Minor progressed lunar phase (harmonic 16)

We look from different points of view.

First view :

Mercury is natal 7th house ruler , maraka , the planet that brings death.

p WI/SU = p SA/UR = p SU/ME = p KR = r WI/ME = r SA/NE = r ME/ZE = r SU/MO = r KR

SA/UR : Sudden separation
SA/NE : Illness
Because the progressed and natal Kronos are involved, I interpret it as an abdication due to health reasons.

Second view :

Here it is very notable that Venus as 6th house ruler to natal Sun and natal Asc ruler Jupiter is its own place exactly harmonic.

p VE = p WI/UR = p SU/PL = p MO/PL = p JU/KR = p ME/UR = r UR/NE = r SU

UR/NE : paralysed ; unconsciousness
WI/UR : sudden event (because Venus and Asc ruler Jupiter are involved, it is about the health condition.

Third view :

This time Venus 6th house ruler and Mercury 7th house ruler with disease axis SA/NE involved.

p ME = p SU/VE = p MO/VE = p SU/ r SU = p MA/SA = p SA/NE

2) Tertiary progressed lunar phase for the period we are studying begins 7 Oct 2021 5:59:28 am and ends on 16 Jan 2022.

Tertiary progressed lunar phase (harmonic 256)

First view :

p MA/ZE = p PL/MN = p SU/NE = p WI/SA = p KR = r WI/JU = r SU/PL = r SA/KR = r NE

Royal functions (p KR= p MA/ZE) she can no longer perform (p SU/NE = r SU/PL = r NE)

Second view :

p SU/MO = p MA/PL = p UR/PL = r SA/NE

She is sick (p SU/MO = r SA/NE) and frustrated (UR/PL).

I think the culmination will be 23 December, which will last until 25 December.

Tertiary Progression on 23 December at 07:26:28 (harmonic 16)

p SU = p MO = p SA/NE = MA/SA = r SA/NE

In harmonic 64 one can see more clearly.

Harmonic 64

Linchi wrote:
The purpose here is to narrow down the time period in which the event could take place after we suspect that an important event will show up in the solar return. In my opinion, the first method would be to examine all twelve lunar returns.
Exactly,I agree, and there are many different astrological methodologies for examine this possibility. With my Western Sidereal Astrology methodology for possible accurate forecasting, I pay close attention to any partile mundo or eclipto aspects, particularly with Moon (for health) and/or angular partile aspects with one or both planets angular. The chart that forecasts the most to me about possible health problems with the Queen is her current Sidereal Solar Return (SSR) Mundoscope. The closest partile angular Mundo aspect in her SSR Mundoscope is Moon partile 180 Saturn with Mundo Pluto tight angular on her DSC.
Queen’s 2021 SSR Mundoscope displaying this partile 180 Moon-Saturn:

https://ibb.co/BgX5FWF

We already know the Queen has injured her back. This could or could not be the health symbolism in her SSR Mundoscope, but I would expect something more serious for her solar year. After computing her SSR Mundoscope last April 21 2021 with her Birthday and then seeing the mundo partile 180 of Moon-Saturn, I then want to quickly look at all of her Sidereal Lunar Returns (SLRs) for her solar year (easily done with computer technology), looking mainly to see if any partile Moon-Saturn aspect symbolism appears on any of her SLRs. There is only ONE, and it is her Jan 19 2022 SLR.
Queen’s Jan 19 2022 SLR:

https://ibb.co/xL5tjdt

Note: In this Jan 19 SLR the Queen has a partile Moon-Saturn 180 falling on her Vertex-Anti-Vertex axis. Vertex axis has been known by certain astrologers to symbolize “fated??? events. So, this SLR will be a good test to see if a Moon-Saturn fated event will befall the Queen.

But there is more solid health symbolism in this SLR! Note her rising SLR Mars in this SLR is partile 135 SLR Uranus. This is an angular partile Mars-Uranus aspected SLR offering higher % for an “out of ordinary incident??? (Mars-Uranus incident). Also note t Mars during the life of this SLR will partile 90 her Natal Uranus sitting very close to her SLR Nadir. Let’s see what Ebertin from parts of the Hamburg School of Astrology says about the “Biological Correspondence??? for Mars-Uranus Combos:
The rhythm of activity, activity and work of the heart. An injury….
When I put this angular Mars-Uranus symbolism with her Moon-Saturn symbolism for this one particular SLR, I have to allow more % for a possible timed health crises for the Queen during this Jan 19 2022 SLR, maybe hitting a day or two before the beginning of this SLR. Time will Tell—it always does for us astrologers.

SteveS wrote:Linchi wrote:
The purpose here is to narrow down the time period in which the event could take place after we suspect that an important event will show up in the solar return. In my opinion, the first method would be to examine all twelve lunar returns.
Exactly,I agree,....
Steve, I'm glad you understood me.
Just one question. Of course you can share your approach here but why didn't you write your thoughts there (link below) either ? That's where your home is, isn't it ?

https://www.solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5353

Steve wrote:
But there is more solid health symbolism in this SLR! Note her rising SLR Mars in this SLR is partile 135 SLR Uranus. This is an angular partile Mars-Uranus aspected SLR offering higher % for an 'out of ordinary incident' (Mars-Uranus incident). Also note t Mars during the life of this SLR will partile 90 her Natal Uranus sitting very close to her SLR Nadir.
I see natal Uranus (activated by the lunar Mars transit) as a key (perhaps the key) to this lunar return period.

Also as seen in this lunar return (posted here on page 3), there is the partile trine aspect of tr mean Ketu/south node to natal Uranus which further activates Uranus. Right now Ketu/south node is approaching natal Saturn which is conjunct Elizabeth's MC. So I think if we could correctly interpret natal Uranus, we could make a fairly exact prediction for this lunar return period.

I also think the ennead would be an important clue to this period which I'd like to find time to post amidst the pre-holiday activity in my family happening now.

Elizabeth's 19 Jan 2022 Lunar Return (Krishnamurti):
5 Sag 59 Asc
2 Sag 07 Mars tr
4 Psc 38 Uranus natal (conjunct nadir, 4th equal cusp)
4 Sco 30 Ketu/south node tr
2 Sco 49 MC natal
1 Sco 43R Saturn natal
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Linchi, yes, that’s where my home is, but I like your prediction threads. I am an event orientated type astrologer and my home forum is primary a psychological based forum. Jim Eshelman the host of the forum is not into predicting things except for political mundane forecasting. I like looking at various methods of prediction astrology for out of the ordinary incidents for famous public natives. That’s why I am posting here. Is that OK with you? Sky script is the only other forum that has a Sidereal Topic, and I primary use Western Sidereal Astrology techniques, but still a branch of Sidereal Astrology.