Will he want a serious relationship with me? Interference?

Hello Skyscripters

I came with a need of help again. I am trying to figure if Venus is interfering or not.
I am a bit confused what is going on here.
I am represented by Jupiter which is slowing down to turn direct at 22 degrees.
The person in question is Mercury 25 Liibra turning retro.
Moon is 4 Gemini entering 7th house..
Sun is his male beast 3 Libra.
Part of Marriage is 27 Gemini. Its dispositor is Mercury. I guess that's a good thing.
Lunar next aspect is a trine with Lord of 11th house and 4th house, Mars.

There is an hour agreement. Mars is planet of the hour which is the same nature as Sagittarius rising. In addition to that, we have Moon conjuncting Ascedant - is this timing? 2+ units months? Also, my other question is what is Lord of 5th house Venus doing in 12th house? Secret relationship?

Mercury does reunite with Jupiter, however Venus reaches Jupiter first.

Thank you!
M

To me the chart seems more sexual than longterm. Venus lords the 5th in detriment in the 12th and squares Jupiter. Venus-Jupiter squares often represent things excessive too. Mars is combust on the IC in a sign of Venus and there is a trine with Moon on the 7th involved. It seems like potential for short term passion. Mercury is about to turn retro in the chart and the ascendant lord is retro. Whatever you currently feel for someone may change. Maybe someone else will catch your attention. There is also a dual sign on the asc/desc and the Moon is in a dual sign, which could mean 2 suitors or having to make a decision over 2 maybe.

The planets right now are rubbish.