Roswell

[img
[/img]
The Roswell Daily Record reported that Mrs. and Mr. Wilmot saw a flying disk on July 2, 1947 at 9:50 PM while sitting on their porch at 109 S. Penn (Pennsylvania Avenue). A rancher reported finding the disk and it was recovered from his ranch. However, the story was changed the next day.
With the N.node transit exactly on the Roswell chart NN I felt drawn to this event
& whether as Uranus moves towards the Pleiades some extraterrestial event may occur in the near future,
Sandra James thought it was a hoax from the chart because Uranus is in the 4th so she assumed the object was manufactured on earth,I would interpret that the object fell to earth,especially that Venus ruler of the 8th conjoins it.
It is interesting that a Saturn Pluto conjunction is forming in Leo, the powers that be control the media to deny alien life (Pluto/Saturn in Leo ) So now we know soooo much more about Pluto/Saturn & manipulation in this Covid era.
DODECATEMORIES of Ascendant degree
Aquarius (22.5 ° -25 °) Scorpio flight and treasure
Indeed to have the flight remains would be such a treasure
The Mars conjunct NN in the third house the rancher reports retrieving flying object.
Very often as I sit outside contemplating the night sky I see lights which do impossible manoeuvres which I can only describe as UFOs but hardly anybody bothers watching the night skies.

The kitty hawk first flight 1903 had Sun/Uranus at 24/25 degrees of Sagittarius Roswell has Venus conjunct Uranus at 23 degrees of Gemini,
US servicemen reported seeing a UFO in Rendlesham Forest, Suffolk, just outside their base In December 1980 ….UK’s most important sighting.
Neptune at 23 degrees of Sagittarius . The soldiers under hypnosis could recreate the hieroglyphics on the craft.
One of the many curiosities packed into the $2.3 trillion omnibus spending and coronavirus-relief package passed by Congress in December was a stipulation requiring the Department of Defense and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence to deliver an unclassified report on unidentified flying objects to Congress within six months, compiling what the government knows about about UFOs rocketing around over American airspace.
That landed as Neptune hit 23 degrees of Pisces.
It will be interesting to observe if a great deal of information becomes public as Jupiter & Neptune conjunct at 23 Pisces next April.

As I wrote last October 2021

It will be interesting to observe if a great deal of information becomes public as Jupiter & Neptune conjunct at 23 degrees of April next year

5 April as a result of FOI request from the Sun newspaper American military release massive information file.

https://youtu.be/CYh3dru3_Sw