Black sun symbol any light on this topic?

It is interesting that the Ukrainian fighters are tapping into a magical black sun symbol which is marshalling their warrior forces against Russian forces
It was this same undercurrent energy which the Nazis used in the second WW.
This symbol seems to have incredible power but so little is known about it
It may have astrological signification as it looks like a traditional horoscope
A circle divided into 12 segments I suspect it has a connection of the eclipses
& nodal energies, as my attention was drawn to it as the moon transited my solar arc NN. Also we are in a kala sarpa period. Does anybody know more on this symbology ?

zosma

i believe the black sun is another symbol for saturn... of course the ukees and nazis used this symbol which is another reason for the concern over the concept of nazism in ukraine..

"The Azov Battalion, whose emblem also includes the “Black Sun??? occult symbol used by the Nazi SS, was founded by Andriy Biletsky, head of the neo-Nazi groups Social-National Assembly and Patriots of Ukraine. "

that is a quote from the article below from aug 2014.... read closely on the primacy of mariupol as the centre of an ongoing struggle, which is also coincidental to what is happening in ukraine at present... this war didn't start in feb 2022 with an invasion by russia.. it started much, much earlier..

https://foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/30/pr ... f-freedom/

also read up on the azov battalion..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

Thanks for the links James

I also note that the black sun is linked by Jung to alchemy the nigredo or as JK Rowling has tattooed on her arm Solve et Coagula,Everything falls apart & is built back better ! How weird is that ! Build back better a black sun phase
& Ukrainian fighters wear the black sun motif around their necks.
Baphomet has the same Solve et Coagula written on his arm as Rowling.
The Nazis were trying to build back better via the destruction of genetically races that were not Aryan,is it a reflection of our times as we have all been injected with experimental mRna serums.Is the Ukraine/Russia conflict the nigredo that the Baphomet elites have designed to build back better.
I suspected a nodal connection as the Nazis claimed to be in connection to other worlds.They used Maria Orcic to telepathically connect to aliens from Aldebaran from whom they received advance technological information.
Wernher von Braun recruited to head Nasa from Nazi Germany maintained they had help from alien beings.

saturn has a connection to lead....

the alchemist takes the lead and turns it into gold...

"Astrology and Alchemy
The study of astrology and alchemy has been linked throughout history or throughout time.
The word ‘time’ being a deliberately chosen word as we will see that one of the core elements used by both astrology and alchemy is the concept of timing. Astrology and alchemy are similar in other ways too - they are both concerned with ingredients, correlations, operations and states. Just the language and sky scape is different. Astrology uses the study of the energy of the planets in the sky and its corresponding impact on the earth and the people who live thereon; alchemy with required steps and operations is concerned with turning of base metals into gold. Whether this is real gold as used by some alchemists from a chemical perspective or metaphorical gold used by psychologists depends to a large extent on the geographic location the alchemical tradition originated."

https://www.cjbecker.com/wp-content/upl ... lchemy.pdf

and as we know about astrology - saturn is the astrological symbol for time.... read the 16 page pdf if you are interested.. cheers

Here is a short article by an astrologer from Amsterdam
https://www.devlinderpraktijk.nl/the_black_sun.htm

"Unlike the (White) Sun, is not a material object. Its origins lie, just as those of the Black Moon, in the postulation by Kepler that the planets’ orbits were not circular, but oval or egg-shaped. The focal point of the apparent orbit of the Sun around the earth was thus not always the same distance. By mirroring the distance of the Sun in its orbit at its closest to the earth, an ‘empty’ or ‘invisible’ focal point is created. This is the position of the Black Sun.
However, given the enormity of the distance between the Sun and Earth, the Black Sun does not progress through the zodiac with the speed of the Black Moon (which is logical, given the Moon’s proximity to the Earth) but has been and will be at around 12° of the sign Cancer for hundreds of years. This is one very important reason why the Black Sun cannot be given any personal interpretation in the sign of Cancer, for instance, only a universal one."
The Sun represents the INDIVIDUAL spark of Life in this incarnation or manifestation on Earth, the Black Sun can be associated with the UNDIFERENTIATED SOURCE of Life
Black Sun: infinite possibilities; unlimited potential; chaos and multiplicity; a Port to the Divine (not a hole)"

Now keep in mind that this point is very near Sirius, the brightest star in the sky and is associated with great heat during summer days in the Northern Hemisphere, “the dog days???. Interesting to find this black aura hiding around the brightest star!

Historically, we find the arrival of the first Africans aboard a Dutch ship to be forcibly settled as involuntary laborers in the North American British Colonies in August 1619 upon Sirius Heliacal Rising (coupled with the Black Sun).
Same Heliacal Rising when Martin Luther King Jr. delivered his 'I Have a Dream' speech in August 1963.

So Black History seems to shine bright under Sirius and his companion the Black Sun!
Blessings!

Re: Black sun symbol any light on this topic?

Zosma wrote: Does anybody know more on this symbology ?
This article has as good a history on this modern symbol of neo-fascism with occult overtones as any.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(symbol)
In alchemy the black Sun or Sol niger may reference the first stage of the transmutation process or the dissolution of the body.
Like yourself it speaks to me of eclipses and the Nodes, especially the NN or Rahu. Eclipses are the instant of the Black Sun/Black Moon. Rahu is the enemy of the Sun and Moon and stands for insatiable lust and worldly power. Rahu is also the significator for politicians and the occult in Indian astrology.
EDIT: It has come to my attention that the hyperlink I shared above does not show the actual article. I don't know why. I copied and pasted the correct url. Best work around I can suggest is to google Black Sun (symbol) and go to the Wikipedia article directly.

Ouranos wrote:Here is a short article by an astrologer from Amsterdam
https://www.devlinderpraktijk.nl/the_black_sun.htm

"Unlike the (White) Sun, is not a material object. Its origins lie, just as those of the Black Moon, in the postulation by Kepler that the planets’ orbits were not circular, but oval or egg-shaped. The focal point of the apparent orbit of the Sun around the earth was thus not always the same distance. By mirroring the distance of the Sun in its orbit at its closest to the earth, an ‘empty’ or ‘invisible’ focal point is created. This is the position of the Black Sun.
However, given the enormity of the distance between the Sun and Earth, the Black Sun does not progress through the zodiac with the speed of the Black Moon (which is logical, given the Moon’s proximity to the Earth) but has been and will be at around 12° of the sign Cancer for hundreds of years. This is one very important reason why the Black Sun cannot be given any personal interpretation in the sign of Cancer, for instance, only a universal one."
The Sun represents the INDIVIDUAL spark of Life in this incarnation or manifestation on Earth, the Black Sun can be associated with the UNDIFERENTIATED SOURCE of Life
Black Sun: infinite possibilities; unlimited potential; chaos and multiplicity; a Port to the Divine (not a hole)"

Now keep in mind that this point is very near Sirius, the brightest star in the sky and is associated with great heat during summer days in the Northern Hemisphere, “the dog days???. Interesting to find this black aura hiding around the brightest star!

Historically, we find the arrival of the first Africans aboard a Dutch ship to be forcibly settled as involuntary laborers in the North American British Colonies in August 1619 upon Sirius Heliacal Rising (coupled with the Black Sun).
Same Heliacal Rising when Martin Luther King Jr. delivered his 'I Have a Dream' speech in August 1963.

So Black History seems to shine bright under Sirius and his companion the Black Sun!
Hi Ouranos,

You are on the right track with Sirius but they also use Alnilam, Belt of Orion, it may be interesting to look up the date that Himmler opened his occult school for senior SS members in Wewelsburg Castle.
The date of opening grand ceremony was 22nd September 1934, as listed below:-

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2017/03/ ... ?firefox=1

The Autumn Equinox was used in the ritual using midnight day marker when the Osiris star Alnilam was rising along horizon at location, astronomy graph showing this below:-

https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ ... af492f.png
Spinal injury gives lots of time for research.
Other interests include the paranormal.

Thanks for all the info everybody.I see this is not a straight forward symbol & I will be thinking on this for some time, its linking to the collective unconscious of groups of people.I don't make judgements on right or wrong just looking for why?
Part of why is my own transit of Saturn within orb of my natal Sun, in Pisces in Shatabhisha the empty circle, the natal sun is part of a grand cross which speaks to me of my parents seeking asylum after WW2 fleeing the Nazi/Russian partitioning of Poland The Ukrainains then working with the Nazis
So now is like a repeat of that cycle.My Saturn is on the lot of bondage in Mula/4th house So Saturn may be asking to locate the prison of guilt transferred to children by the parents from the distant past,& the reason for nightmares of me as an 8yr old bound & imprisoned in a dark dungeon.
I see that after I mentioned Rowling earlier on that Putin identifies with her
I wonder if he reads the forum?
:D

While the term "Black Sun" has specific meanings both in astrology and alchemy, I have never seen that Nazi symbol attached to it in either context. The latter is basically an three-fold iteration of the swastica or double 'sig rune'. (The 'sig rune' as such being of a solar nature.)

It seems like the Nazis have thought that symbol up by themselves then - based on some existing symbolism, which they put their own dark spin on. Any connection to alchemy or astrology? Dubious.

So now a few (!) Ukrainian soldiers have been seen wearing it. How conclusive is this supposed to be, really? Nobody denies that there are some neo-Nazis running loose in that part of the world, and it is not surprising that they would pick up a historic symbol of that kind.

At any rate, they don't represent the Ukrainian population at large - whose elected president has got Jewish roots, with his great-grandfather and several other relatives murdered in the Holocaust!

I recommend to exercise caution in regards to this topic.

Michael

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/

Michael you wrote
So now a few (!) Ukrainian soldiers have been seen wearing it. How conclusive is this supposed to be, really? Nobody denies that there are some neo-Nazis running loose in that part of the world, and it is not surprising that they would pick up a historic symbol of that kind.

Putin amassed an army invaded the Ukraine & one of the reasons for his decision was to remove the Nazis in the Ukraine.

Be that as it may, I believe the real reasons are becoming evident now as Putin demands payment in roubles for commodities, the invasion of Ukraine happened with the full moon over the American eclipse degree August 2017 it is now becoming apparent how the US will be weakened the full moon occurred as Pluto returned on the US second house Pluto, this is the beginning of the collapse in the dollar.

It seems to me that Ukraine is a pawn to the introduction of digitised NWO currency. Why did Putin need a genocidal war to ask for payments in roubles he could have done so anyway. He did it this way so the West introduce sanctions against him blocking him out of swift payment scheme so he can demand roubles in settlement & the west either collapses or he controls them
In the meantime the dollar loses its reserve currency status & collapses.

Banking systems begin malfunctioning demanding immediate repayments on loans & mortgage's.