Question about when the Sun is the main significator...

Hey, Im here again looking for some help, I cast a horary chart for a friend, she asked me what is happening with her long term partner?

This came in the chart

I wonder in this case, he being the Sun ,is the one who is combusting Mars in his radical 3th house, what does represent when a significator is the one who is doing the combustion and not the planet combust?

Also, isn't a good conjunction at all Sun in fall and Mars in detritment, I checked Sun, Mars and also Mercury depositors and all of them are Venus in his radical 4th. I think Mars is something this person is hiding in commutations to her, but is possible to know it with the depositor of Mars? Or with the house that Mars is ruling that is also the same one

But I go more for this one and that's what I see, they had a big argument the day before, that’s why she decided to ask this question, because after that, despite they talk, he started to behave really different, distant, etc. I read also Mars in radical 3th house can meant big misunderstandings and comunnication problems in the relationship and like sun is the one making the combustion, he is probably the one causing more friction and in fact that happened. The day that Sun and Mars perfected, there was another communication issue and without thinking she decided to break things with him, now things are pretty bad. Also, the separating trine between sun and saturn could indicate this. Also Uranus on the IC, passing a square with her significator I think it shows shows a lack of stability, a volatile relationship causes a great deal of stress and emotional disturbance.

It would be very much appreaciated if someone can help me with my doubt. I haven't found an example of a chart where the sun as main significator is applying to a malefic as mars.

PS: this has nothing to do with horary astrology, but in normal astrology, the breaks that happen during mercury retrograde are not final, the mathematical grade should be reviewed where mercury is at the moment of the break or discussion and when it goes through there again, a review will be made.... I hope things really work out between them, the planets are not very friendly now.

Thank you <3

Hello maleja.rangel,

Her long term partner is sick, physically sick.
SunL1 in Fall in Libra conjunct malefic Mars in Detriment, Cadent and Besieged SunL1 last trine SaturnR L6 and applying to conjunct Mars L4 of end-of-the matter in Detriment.
And the Sun is also conjunct the Part of Sickness 9 Lib 44
From the position in Libra, he probably has kidney stones or urinary problems.
The MoonL12 in ASC next opposition JupiterL8 is also saying a potential surgery.
My advice would be to go see a doctor.
Tip: If he has darkness and bluish under the eyes, that's a sign.

There are other indicators showing issues with money but let's stick to the most urgent here.
Caution when travelling - Sun/Mars in his 3rd

Blessings,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Wow

Wow Ouranos, I already talk to her, but communication with him is been difficult, also calling, etc, she is outside the country atm, she already passed the message and she hopes he will get it urgently, she keep pushing to let him know what she knows.

I think this is the case why he can be so angry with her, he told her about some sickness a few weeks ago, and he said probably was very very bad, it wasn’t about his kidney, it was something worse. She said maybe he felt betrayed about her breaking the relationship without him giving reasons first. Now she is feeling worse. ???????????♀???

I can’t believe when I read, then I remember seeing him like a few days ago and describing him exactly like you did in the tip you gave me. Wow, I never think about this, I just focus on a communication level because of the radical house where his significator is. I wonder where I can learn what you just did? I never pass to my head that it was a sickness. Did you get it first because of his sun in fall connecting with a maléfic as Mars? But what happened with the houses? Isn’t sickiness 8th or 6th house? You can tell me where I can read, if you like, I know it takes lots of time answering ????????☹???

Also, I would like to ask you something, I have an own problem, where in the chart my significator is retrograde (mercury) and in the process separating from a slower planet, Mercury was receiving by Term and Face to Jupiter and Jupiter receiving Mercury by triplicity, in this case, Mercury will reach the trine when is direct and it will perfect it, is this a right conclusion seeing other factors are good in the chart? Moon in Sag conjunct the DSC last aspect will be a sextile with Jupiter, no voc, Jupiter although is rx, is in the 9th house.

Thank you for your help and for your big information, I’m trying hard to learn and this answer just make me learn more to help others.

Did you get it first because of his sun in fall connecting with a maléfic as Mars? But what happened with the houses? Isn’t sickiness 8th or 6th house?
The ASC is Health. When you look at the Sun's condition, it is in a bad shape.
Plus the Sun conjunct the Part of Sickness.
And the Moon in his ASC is applying partile to the ruler of his 8th (JupiterR) of surgery.
Sometimes it is amazing the life that others give you. The way they tell each other your story. The problem is telling your friend what we see for him may not be the best approach because we don't know how it will be received. I hope you will know how to manage the matter.

And yes, MercuryR perfecting the trine to Jupiter R with the help of the Moon sounds about good as it gets.
But Retrogrades means with delays and I have seen many times where a good aspect to a Retrograde doesn't fulfill all expectations. In the end, you may be left with 'Was is it worth all the efforts"

I know so little, I am an eternal student. There was a time in my life when people were asking me to do a chart reading and I would just sit with them and asked them to 'read me' their life. And I would look at their chart and go 'Aw!, that's what it means, that's how you live this planet. In the end, I was the one thanking them for giving me a lesson on astrology.
Blessings!

Thank you so much for your help! What a wonderful feedback you gave me. Yes, she is my best friend, when I told her about that, she already knew what I was talking about it, she didn’t think that was the problem but then Lots of things make sense to her, with him isn’t easy, but she is been telling him for weeks to go to the doctor.

I think the other question wasn’t clear from my part, at the moment the chart was casted, Mercury rx was separating from Jupiter but Mercury will back come being direct and will perfect the aspect. Also, I check the chart, and the moon is translating light from mercury to Jupiter, and the moon being angular and in the Jupiter sign probably is a good indicator.

I read somewhere in the forum this “ once it has passed the opportunity has gone. It doesn't really matter whether it is one minute or one degree, it has still moved on. Unless the faster planet is retrograde and will come back to perfect the aspect??? and also this “ Assuming that direct Jupiter and retrograde Mercury are converging on an aspect, this would seem to apply in your case. I've also read somewhere (possibly in Kevin Burk or Avelar and Rubeiro) that aspects formed when the faster planet is retrograding back toward the slower one are considered to be "applying" aspects.???

This are the only thing I have found around about that specific case.

Thank you
Last edited by maleja.rangel on Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maleja.rangel wrote: Also, I check the chart, and the moon is translating light from mercury to Jupiter, and the moon being angular and in the Jupiter sign probably is a good indicator.
A little marginalium:
To translate Mercury's light to Jupiter is completely impossible for the Moon
here, because her last apect within this constellation is her sextile with
Mercury.

To translate Jupiter's light to Mercury (a nearby possibility here) the Moon
should be separating from the opposition of Jupiter, but at the time of the
question she is still in application to it. And this is why she cannot connect
Jupiter with Mercury.

Oh no no, im talking about a chart that I casted a few days ago, Moon is in Sag at the moment that the chart was casted, she is leaving a sextile with Mercury and applying to a sextile with Jupiter. Thing here is that Mercury is in a pretty bad shape. Other thing I noticed is that in this case, it doesn’t matter if the aspect is leaving between mercury and Jupiter because mercury is faster than Jupiter and will perfect the trine when is direct so it means that it would be a meeting again, the thing is how that meeting probably will go, I had a case where I casted around June for my best friend, happened the same situation, where mercury was leaving the aspect with Jupiter, showing a break, thing here is that when it came direct, they reunited again and it was hard at the beginning, but they keep together, No translation of light or collection of light.

I have a personal case where I went to court.
The judge settle in my favor.
Fortuna sextile Venus (the judge) and Sun (myself).
It took 14 months for Jupiter to conjunct Fortuna and I won.
Transits can work as a timing technique.

Quick note: The dodecatemoria of the chart says
Aquarius ASC -3rd (5 ° -7.5 °) Aries of gossip
The National Enquirer is not too far! :D
Blessings!