Why Would Someone Try To Poison Me?

Hello,

the horary question´s analysis in the thread "Food Poisoning - Separating or Applying Aspects?" indicates that the food indeed was poisoned and the donor did know about it. (The donor of the food is a foreign national residing in this country. There was a food poisoning attempt aimed at the querent cca 10 years ago - abroad in the same country related to the donor of the food here. Luckily the querent did drink a bottle of a milk and thus this has resulted only in the stomach poisoning.)

Here is the original chart: [img] https://postimg.cc/BXSx5hG9 [/img].

I am trying to figure out the motive behind this scenario, however this goes beyond my basic knowledge of the horary astrology. In any case I would be very grateful for you to help me to decipher this mystery: "Was it due to a pure female jealousy or do you see some other motive behind this poisoning attempt?

Thank you very much,
PiscesDream.
Last edited by PiscesDream on Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hello Tanit3333,

there are two different horary astrologers who have analysed this previous horary question and have confirmed the same answer" "Yes, the food was indeed poisoned." (I do realize that in this following horary question the Moon is VOC, however for finding the motives of the poisoner the VOC should not play such an important part in this horary scenario.)

A) "The question is whether the querent received poisoned food.
As you wrote, the 2nd house ruler (food and food intolerances) Jupiter receives a trine from ruler of the 8th of poison, mercury. Mercury in the querent's 12th house, and Jupiter in the 4th of her home. There is also mutual reception between the two by house.
Mercury then squares the querent's co-significator, pluto.
South node is in the 2nd of food.
The querent is mars, in the sign of venus, who rules the 7th and 12th (the houses of open enemies and secret enemies).
And Venus is in separating conjunction with the ascendent, in the sign of the querent.
So Venus and mars are in mutual reception.
She knows this person and has had close contact with them.
Moon in the 4th of home is completing a trine to Venus, the 7th/12th ruler, positioned near the querent.
Neither Jupiter nor mercury are dignified or strong by sign, and Jupiter is retrograde, showing the plan was not sufficiently strong to be effective.
Plus, Part of Fortune is exactly opposite mercury, tripping up its plans.
POF sits on the cusp of the querent's 6th of health, protecting the querent.
Finally, co-ruler of the querent's 4th of home is Uranus, on the 7th cusp.
This is someone in her own home or who frequents it.
Mars in good aspect with the nodes, and approaching a trine to stable Saturn ruler of the 4th, helped the querent to avoid injury."

B) "MarsL1 and L6 (Detriment) in Libra ruled by VenusL7 and L12 (Detriment) and in MR shows the poisoned gift.
Mars conjunct Fixed Star Nodus1 in Draco constellation
According to Ptolemy it is like Saturn and Mars with danger of accidental poisoning.
ASC Scorpio conjunct Fixed Star Menkent in Centaurus
"Another knows how to apply the arts of healing to the limbs of animals [translator’s note; these endowments reflect the identification of Centaurus as Chiron] and to relieve the dumb creatures of the disorders they cannot describe for his hearing." [Astronomica, Manilius, 1st century A.D, book 5, p.329].

Moon Angular trine Part of Sickness 7Can27 in the 8th and Fortuna cusp of the 6th. Plus Moon next trine Venus in the ASC.
She made the right decision not to taste the food."

This indeed is a very serious matter. The problem is that the 1st house person threw the evidence erroneusly into the garbage. (That was originally not the idea. There was something dodgy about the donor´s behaviour.)

It sounds quite insane, I do agree. The poisoner Venus in Saggitarius (in previous horary question Venus in Scorpio) is ruling both the 7th and the 12th house. In the previous horary question Venus was in the 12th house.

PiscesDream.

If there are multiple questions I am not understanding why you would try to interpret this chart. Repeating questions usually leads to further confusion.
The querent here is combust which is a consideration against judgment. Likewise, the Moon is square Neptune...

The word choices here are troubling - there are too many assumptions.

If Venus were causing malice why would the querent be under its domicile? A domicile lord is like a host who does no harm, unless perhaps there is mutual reception involving a malefic. Venus in Sagittarius by nature is not wicked nor jealous and it does not aspect the querent.

The 5th house lords food, according to Deb Houlding. Here it is friendly Jupiter.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/index_list.html

Stomach upset after a meal can be explained by many things that don't involve poisoning.
According to Ptolemy it is like Saturn and Mars with danger of accidental poisoning.
Accidental poisoning does not mean intentional. Sometimes food goes bad. Maybe the food was spoiled and had exotoxins from bacteria in it. Bacteria are 8th house as well.. That can cause upset soon after ingesting and even vomiting and diarrhea.

Hello Tanit3333,

thank you for your time. The querent was almost poisoned cca 10 years ago abroad - this was not only a regular stomach poisoning, a psychic has confirmed that an intentional poisoning of food was the real trigger.

"Ibn Ezra placed food under this house and we may assume that in mundane charts it influences the status and value of the nation's crops, produce, and essential supplies. " (2nd house)

Here is the original horary chart which confirms that the food was indeed poisoned:[img] https://postimg.cc/BXSx5hG9 [/img]. One of the astrologers used the 2nd (food) and the 8th (poison) house significators. The other astrologer used the 5th house for food as you have suggested. Both of the astrologers have arrived at the same conclusion: "Yes, the food was indeed poisoned." This does not seem as an accidental poisoning...

And the question remains: "What would be the motive(s) behind it?"

Thank you,
PiscesDream.

Hello,

the original horary chart [img] https://postimg.cc/BXSx5hG9 [/img] confirms that the food indeed was poisoned.

Could anyone here with advanced horary skills please have a look at it and help me to determine whether the poisoning was an accidental or not? Using the 2nd and the 8th house as the main significators it seems that it was an intentional poisoning...(?)

In case this really was an intentional poisoning - what do you see as the main motive behind it?

Thank you,
PiscesDream.

PiscesDream -

The point of the Skyscript forums are for astrological discussions not free divination. You also changed the original chart you posted to a different one. Seeking a psychic and multiple charts isn't the best idea although I wonder if it might explain why the querent is combust in both charts (in the first chart they are in the same sign but in this one it is still within orb). I am going to delete your other thread as you have 3 now in the forum that are all about this matter.

If you want the chart read by a professional, I would contact one and pay for their time. One recent post had the person contacting Frawley for their opinion. When an astrologer creates a chart, they are taking responsibility for answering the question, as we mention in our forum rules. You are asking to give the responsibility to members of this forum and on a question like this that is a huge responsibility and not one to take lightly.