The Life & Work of Vettius Valens
by Deborah Houlding
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Is he Autistic?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashwsh

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:55 pm    Post subject: Is he Autistic? Reply with quote

Last weekend, I invited my husband's best friend, his wife and his son for lunch. Their son is going to be 3years this month. However each time I meet this child, I feel something is wrong with him. He has a high amount of anxiety. He screams a lot when he is upset, has strange body movements, has poor social skills and most of all hands flapping. Some of them make me think he may have autism. My prognosis could be all wrong, maybe I'm overthinking, but when my head compares my son (who is 3.9years old) with him, this child feels developmentally weak. I understand all children have a different development cycle, but no harm in getting it checked and early intervention may help a lot
This friend's nephew had autism, given it could be genetics, I dropped the friend's wife a lot of hints, and to start sending the child to daycare, which can help with his development, but I guess she wants to live in denial.

The friend is 11th from 7th, Moon.
Son is 5th from it, which would be 9th house of Jupiter Rx
His mental health is house 2, with NN in it.

NN in the house of 6 seems auspicious, which means he could get better, however, the 6th house ruler is in his 12th, so the disease is undiagnosed in him yet.
I do not see any aspect of him and turned 6th ruler, however, him (Jupiter RX) does aspect 10th house ruler of treatment. Both Sun and Jupiter are not in best shape currently, so he may not get the best treatment

Please advise me. I really want to help this child, but my hands are tied, and I want to be somewhat sure when I am talking to them again about getting this boy treatment.
https://i.postimg.cc/25mVQXWK/astro-2gw-is-he-autistic-hr-48096-27609-AW.jpg
Tanit3333

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashwsh,

I am going to lock this thread as i don't think this is an ethical question, nor is it necessary.

Autism isn't a disease and it isn't a mental health issue, although mental health issues are common among autistics, especially due to environmental factors such as being socially stigmazed. Autism is a developmental disorder. The parents are in charge of the care of the child and it is unethical to ask astrological questions about someone else's children. If Deb were active in the forum I am sure she would agree.

If you want to help, maybe try being more direct and do not drop hints. You can have a candid discussion and perhaps ask them if the child has been evaluated by doctors.

As an autistic myself, I find a lot of what you describe as offensive regarding autism ("wrong," "disease, "mental health").

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: