Hello Amelia,

there is the original thread with the original chart. The question is whether the food was poisoned by an accident or with an evil intention. These are two quite diametrically opposed interpretations.

I am not such an expert in the horary astrology to make such a bold statement either. However, interpreting this horary chart with the 2nd and the 8th house significators does give the same answer as with the 1st and the 5th house significators. Using a sound logic this seems to be that the food was indeed poisoned intentionally.

By stating that it does take a real guts to answer such a horary question I did make a so called "stone joke"...You never know...the mafia is everywhere...:shock:...

Regarding this issue discussed by Maria there is a typicall dry humour joke:

"Why does Hillary want to have sex with Bill every day at 5 am?

She wants to make sure that she is the first lady."...

PiscesDream.

Ah Yes June NOT July ....

Mars in Cancer Rising, with Mercury.

Born on a Full Moon.

Chiron conjunct Sun in 12th.

Gemini's are HARD WORK ...

Pisces MC and Neptune on the DC.

I'd imagine he is an interesting Bloke in a Dreamy sort of Way.

What's the Deal with the 12th House ?

Is he an Outsider in some sort of Way ?

H

PiscesDream wrote:By stating that it does take a real guts to answer such a horary question I did make a so called "stone joke"...You never know...the mafia is everywhere...:shock:...
My bad, then. Thanks for clearing this up. I just tried opening your chart to no avail. Chrome wouldn't let me open the page, and Safari wouldn't show the image. It's probably just my browsers which are behaving weird recently. My suggestion to seek out an professional astrologer stands though. Good luck!

PiscesDream -
Nobody has replied yet, although this is a much more serious matter than your "problem
Let me direct you to the horary forum guidelines:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7260
If you submit a horary that is based on your own person question, you have understaken the role of astrologer and so the responsibility for judging the chart belongs to you.
And imagine a situation, when you have to deal with such lunatic(s) in the real life and not only via the theoretic horary forum.
Calling forum members lunatics is also against forum rules. If your rude behavior continues I will request that Paul remove you from the forum.

Hello Tanit3333,

if you would read my reply in the correct context then you would understand what I have REALLY meant. Dealing with a lunatic(s) trying to poison you in the real life (and not only in the theory) is definitely a VERY serious matter.

The horary astrology helped me thanks G-d to avoid a serious poisoning attempt.

And that is what I have really meant, I am not a native English speaker, so if you did understand it differently, then I do appologize - I do not have any need to insult anyone here. Why would I?

This is an excellent horary forum and it is essential for anyone who is really interested in the field of the horary astrology.

Thank you for understanding,
PiscesDream.

I apologize if I misunderstood your word choices.

I am sorry if you are not getting the answers you are looking for but I wonder what symbology you would think a chart would show if someone were NOT trying to poison you versus if someone was? Do you know the difference? If not, I would not try to interpret such a question myself because you would basically just be looking for anything as confirmation in the chart related to negative things versus actually looking objectively at the symbology of the chart relevant to the question. I think seeing a sign of Scorpio rising immediately makes people assume poison is involved but horary often puts a subject matter on the ascendant.

If I were looking to see if a person I knew was trying to poison me and why, and they were not a friend and not related to me, etc., I would simply look to the 7th house, its symbology and how it is interacting with my primary sig and the Moon, or possibly the ascendant since it lords health. If it were a hidden enemy I was unaware of I would look to the 12th and its lord. 8th house emphasis could show up because it lords poisons but I wouldn't pay attention to that unless it presented itself. I don't think it is that complicated of a question.

I don't think food itself is really relevant since it isn't the one performing potential harm against someone and is just a mechanism, like you wouldn't look for a significator of a knife if someone was trying to stab you. It isn't important unless it shows some sort of translation of light between significators, such as a horary I saw online where a wife gave her husband bad food after she knew it tasted funny (the spouse was in the 5th house of food), where the food was Mercury the 5th lord and translated light between the spouse and the querent. In that case an aspect (trine) was involved between them and the spouse was Sun which in general is not malicious and she didn't try to kill him but shouldn't have given him food she knew tasted funny, and he got sick for 5 hours. I would ask myself about the symbology of the 7th lord and is it showing harm in some way or is it friendly? What is the condition of the significators and what does it say about the querent's role in the situation? In the case of the married couple, the querent was Saturn in Aquarius, sign of Sun's detriment, so overall the spouse isn't representing energy Sun is going to be at home with and it makes you wonder if maybe the husband made the wife feel like their vitality was depleted or they felt stiffled in some way, etc. and they felt liberated through their wrong act.

So as far as motive, I would look at what the quesited aspected before, where it currently resides and the general nature of the symbology of the quesited. For example, planets can be ill dignified and show some negative characteristics such as Venus could be someone who harms by accident or due to alcohol or is a scorned love, etc. Sagittarius is a sign of Jupiter and can be associated with belief systems, foreign affairs, what a person feels is just or right, etc. You could also see where the querent is and if that sign is one the quesited would dislike and if they are planets that are natural enemies. In the case of the question where the wife gave the husband bad food, they were enemies as Sun and Saturn are not friendly with one another since the Sun views Saturn as an enemy while Saturn views Sun as a friend (it makes you wonder why they were married, but hopefully the horary helped the querent figure that out). I can tell you Venus is friends with all planets and Mars is only friendly with Venus so they are not natural enemies.

Hello Tanit3333,

thank you for your reply.

The food was offered to me as a gift by someone whom I do not know so well, she is not a friend of mine.

To make the long story short - there is a bunch of criminals whom I did make some more difficult time here by not falling into their white collar trap (Thanks G-d - G-d has warned me in my dream).

These white collar criminals are connected to the country where I got almost poisoned cca 10 years ago. They have made some white collar friends also here...

I am affraid that if this really was an intentional poisoning attempt than it might be connected to this same group of people.

The woman who has offered me this "sweet" gift used to live in the country where the poisoning attempt took place and she is in touch with the natives on a daily basis.

Do not worry about it, I will have to find a horary astrologer (not free of charge) to give me the most precise answer. I am not taking it lightly, they are quite a nasty bunch...

Thank you,
PiscesDream.

PiscesDream wrote:Hello Marie,

I am having a much more serious issue to deal with. The horary chart has confirmed that the food indeed was poisoned.

Was it an accidental or an intentional poisoning? That is a question I asked in consequence to their previous analysis.

Nobody has replied yet, although this is a much more serious matter than your "problem". I am patient... Food poisoning is a politically correct matter, however it does take someone with real guts to answer it. And imagine a situation, when you have to deal with such lunatic(s) in the real life and not only via the theoretic horary forum...Thanks G-d I did ask a horary question before taking the first bite...

So do not worry, be happy... :?...

PiscesDream.
Wow this is kind of rude and you do have replies to your thread.

WooWoo wrote:Ah Yes June NOT July ....

Mars in Cancer Rising, with Mercury.

Born on a Full Moon.

Chiron conjunct Sun in 12th.

Gemini's are HARD WORK ...

Pisces MC and Neptune on the DC.

I'd imagine he is an interesting Bloke in a Dreamy sort of Way.

What's the Deal with the 12th House ?

Is he an Outsider in some sort of Way ?

H
Yes I know Gemini’s are really difficult. Both of my parents are Gemini so I do have experience with them. I think his 12th house makes things hard for him I can tell that he’s insecure.

PiscesDream wrote:Hello Marie,

Nobody has replied yet, although this is a much more serious matter than your "problem".

PiscesDream.
PiscesDream - you seem to imply that Mariex35's "problem" isn't real and that you deserve answers more than she does. While I suggested that sex mightn't be the most "appropriate" horary question, I do appreciate that different people have different problems at different times and problems that seem trivial to us (I'm not calling Mariex35's problem trivial) can affect other people deeply. It is not fair to brush people aside this way. We all need sympathy and help from other people but showing these qualities ourselves is just as important. I sympathise with your situation though and wish the professionals would be of help.

Hello MarieX,

Looking quickly at both of your charts.
Your Sun ruling your ASC falls in his 11th House of friendship.
His Moon ruling his ASC falls on the cusp of your 5th House conjunct your radix Uranus So he brings zest and excitement in your life.

His SU falls in your VE/MA midpoint showing the attraction he has on you and the potential lover. But you also trigger his opposition SU-SA which can bring feelings of inadequacy as a man with you and a desire to pull back at times.
In the 9th Harmonic, his SU is conjunct your JU/ME/NN which is a good match for benevolence, learning and travelling together.

His SU/MO midpoint falls on your natal Pluto, so he may find you very intense and you can bring out deeper aspects of his personality as if he was sitting on the couch of a psychiatrist.

On a side note, you have a strong configuration Jupiter/Apollon/Vulcanus which is a good indicator to invest in real estate.

Best to you,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Ouranos wrote:On a side note, you have a strong configuration Jupiter/Apollon/Vulcanus which is a good indicator to invest in real estate.
Ouranos,
are Apollon and Vulcanus those of the Hamburg-School transneptunians?