Ouranos wrote:
are Apollon and Vulcanus those of the Hamburg-School transneptunians?
Yes
Thank you for your input I really appreciate it. I feel that he does hold back sometimes I guess maybe he feels inadequate. What do you think about my Moon falling in his 8th house?
You connect emotionally to his deeper feelings, fears and search for meaningful bonds.
Your Moon in Aquarius also falls in in his VE/UR midpoint of sudden expressions of love, ever changing like the Moon. Your Moon in a Fixed sign is an anchor for him but it will come and go like the tides.
As well as his ME/MA midpoint at the ASC where you will find at times criticizing and challenging your sense of security, your habits. This could be things like the way you dress, what you eat, challenging you on your daily routines.
Yes sometimes when I see him I can really feel his energy pulling me. It feels like a magnet and I can hardly speak. It usually happens when I don’t see him for awhile.

Hello Amelia,

now I do realize that you did try to have a look at the original chart, however the programmes installed in your computer could not open that link.

Thank you for your time with this horary question.

I will leave this issue. If I am meant to know some more details, then the mystery will be revealed...

All the best,
PiscesDream.

Ouranos wrote:Hello Mariex 35,

It is hard to say why some charts draw more attention than others.
For my own, I usually look at the chart and the significators to see how they dance together. And then, I sleep on it and look at it again the following day. Sometimes my perspective will have changed completely, sometimes not.
In your case to your question asked in your other post 'Does he want to have sex with me again?', I think you did a good evaluation of your situation.

Moon (co-significator in ASC and lording his 5th) in the Triplicity and Bound of Saturn R and wide trine last to JupiterL7)
Saturn R in the Face of the Moon.

Let me qualify some points here.

Mars in the ASC shows the urgency to act on the matter.
Moon (co-ruler) accidentally dignified in the 1st house shows changes coming up maybe influenced by some of your friends (Moon L11). And his 5th House.
The trine to Saturn R (mutual agreement) shows the sense of timing and a need to look over your shoulder at the backlog of your relationship.
With Saturn being R, the 'mutual agreement' will come with strings attached, like deep-seated insecurities. This aspect suggests a deeper need for communication rather than real a emotional bond (Air signs).
The result may end up to be not as good as anticipated.
But sometimes, a good talk is what may propel you to move forward and stop wearing black colors.

Best to you,,
Ouranos
Thank you for your input does this mean yes or no?

I said:
The trine to Saturn R (mutual agreement) shows the sense of timing and a need to look over your shoulder at the backlog of your relationship.
With Saturn being R, the 'mutual agreement' will come with strings attached, like deep-seated insecurities. This aspect suggests a deeper need for communication rather than real a emotional bond (Air signs).
If a man, opening the bathroom door, finds a naked woman, he will politely say "Excuse me madam." meaning he apologizes for what he just saw.
If he's smart, he'll say 'Excuse me sir' meaning he really didn't see what he just saw.
It is similar to a retrograde planet. If you are smart, you will see that it was not what you thought it was.
Blessings!

Ouranos wrote:I said:
If a man, opening the bathroom door, finds a naked woman, he will politely say "Excuse me madam." meaning he apologizes for what he just saw.
If he's smart, he'll say 'Excuse me sir' meaning he really didn't see what he just saw.
It is similar to a retrograde planet. If you are smart, you will see that it was not what you thought it was.
This is confusing but thanks anyway.