For Health, general significators
ASC/ruler: vitality and vigor.
Sun: general build up and strength of the physical constitution.
Moon: Mental health of a person.
Relationship betwen the above and the houses below are considered.
6th house/lord: ordinary ill health and disease or acute disease.
8th house/lord: fatal nature of disease causing mental disturbance and anxiety to life.
12th house/lord: hospitalization due to chronic problems.

Nina Gryphon cites Lilly and Dorotheus
CA 250-1: Good signs of health and recovery for the ruler of the Ascendant and the Moon: Neither is conjunct, square, or opposite Mars or Saturn, or any badly disposed planet; both are direct, free from combustion, swift in motion, not peregrine, nor in their fall or detriment; neither are in the sixth, eighth, or twelfth houses, nor in aspect with their rulers.
Dorotheus, 6.6 “On those growing ill.??? Cardinal signs indicate an acute illness, mutable signs show an illness of medium duration, and fixed signs “afflict with a steady and long-lasting disease.???
To this we can add that Jupiter afflicted by evil planets indicates too much of something.
Uranus or Neptune = wrong diagnosis, overdose of drugs or reaction to anaesthetic with Neptune.
And months during the year when the transiting Sun is squaring of opposing your natal Sun are periods when you should try to take time to rest for your vitality is usually low.

In Horary Astrology and the Judgment of Events, Chapter 7, Barbara H. Watters provides some additional guidelines.
"Trines and sextiles predominate in the charts of many schizophrenics, congenital mental health and drug addicts. Benefic planets are involved as often as malefics. In medical astrology, the grand trine is not a blessing, for it frequently indicates an over-emphasis upon one element, an excess of something."
Blessings!

Re: Vaccination

Yuriy wrote:What are possible aspects in the natal chart indicate you likely have to avoid vaccination?
If doctors ruled by 7th, then probably if Mars ruling 7th and inflicted?
Based on personal experience, I would say, be particularly careful if you have an emphasis on Virgo (allergic reactions) and/or Pisces (generally prone to poisoning) in your chart. I have Virgo rising plus Moon in Pisces, and I have repeatedly sustained damage to my health due to vaccinations and other medical treatments that are generally considered safe (or were so at the time).
Tanit3333 wrote:The anti vaxxer stance is more so a political one in the US for a lot of people and conservatives are more likely to be on the anti vaxx side, so perhaps political astrologers might comment on that.
Implying that taking an astro-medical view look at the topic - as suggested by the OP - would be irrelevant? :-?
I have heard complaints that people are anti vaxx just to be contrarian or to avoid someone having control over them, which could be Uranian or Plutonian in influence. Uranus is often more so pro science though.
Here you seem to be suggesting that taking an anti vaxx position would not be in line with having a scientific mind set. When in fact a number of academic studies expressed scepticism and called for caution in regard to various SARS-CoV-2 vaccines.

Well, there are different types of science and scientists. Science can both be Saturnian and Uranian in nature. The former would most certainly characterise much of mainstream science, whereas alternative science (including alternative medicine) would be seen as pronouncedly Uranian.

As far as I am concerned, both Saturn and Uranus feature prominently in my natal chart. I indeed had a strong scientific bent (in more conventional terms) in years long gone by - it was my discontent with this way of looking at things, though, that led me to explore esoteric topics and alternative medicine eventually.

Now from the alternative view provided specifically by homeopathy, any type of vaccination can be problematic and have long term ramifications that are typically not acknowledged as such by conventional practitioners. The issue does not concern Covid-19 vaccines alone - however, they warrant special considerations for reasons some of which I will address in the following.
People who are narrow minded and refuse to hear reason could have any number of placements but I would look at Mercury first. Someone could also be prone towards conspiracy theories, which again could be Pluto but also Neptune.
Yes indeed. By the same token, a Neptunian/Plutonian individual (as which I would easily qualify, by the way) could be more aware of demagogically inspired mass movements and deceptive propaganda than the average person.

Along those lines, I find it noteworthy that the first public report of the outbreak of Covid-19 in Wuhan dates from December 31 2019 – the very day that Saturn formed an exact (within one degree of orb) conjunction to Pluto, thus joining the long lasting aspect between the latter and Neptune!

However, I am neither suggesting that Covid-19 does not exist nor that the Earth is flat. I am simply of the opinion that many of the recommendations regarding the pandemic - including indiscriminate mass vaccination - should be taken with a grain of salt.
Tanit3333 wrote:A typical vaccine actually takes about 7 years to develop but the development is more so based on a series of steps, which still occurred.
According to my sources, it normally takes 8 to 12 years for any new vaccine to be approved; the shortest case ever - prior to the pandemic - took 4.5 years. Procedures have been extremely condensed in light of the latter and usual safety protocols have been declared invalid. At the same time, the manufacturers of those products were freed from liability.
I often hear people complain that we don't know the longterm effects but what longterm effects are you expecting? One argument I hear is about contamination with live viruses but live viruses were not used and the SV40 polio vaccine contamination has never been proven to cause cancer, although it is often cited as a reason to fear the vaccines.
Well, a major concern are the various DNA vaccines that are currently under development, one of which has recently been approved as a Covid-19 preventive by the Indian government.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02385-x

With DNA vaccines, it cannot be ruled out that the foreign DNA introduced into the body locally alters the genome, as numerous researchers wrote in peer reviewed journals in recent years. This could, for instance, lead to activation of oncogenes or deactivation of anticarcinogenic sequences, causing cancer tumors to develop years later. Such local alterations are extremely hard to identify and will most likely show themselves only by the outbreak of the disease they have triggered. See:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... via%3Dihub

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17058502/

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.4161/hv.28077

Very similar concerns have been raised regarding viral vector vaccines as well. Among the vaccines currently in use for Covid-19, AstraZeneca's product belongs into that category, as it is based on a genetically modified chimpanzee adenovirus.

That kind of vaccine is suspected to entail similar long term risks like aforementioned DNA vaccines due to its integration into the cell nucleus before the body would start producing the desired antigens. See Patric U. B. Vogel: COVID-19 - Suche nach einem Impfstoff, Springer Spektrum Akademischer Verlag, Wiesbaden, 2020, p. 24.
Historically, vaccine adverse event that would require the vaccine to be pulled as unsafe, a rare occurrence and usually found to have not been necessary, is something that usually happens fairly quickly once it rolls out for use. Billions of people have been vaccinated over many months now. Biologically, there is no reason the vaccine products would cause some sort of longterm issue because the product is no longer in the body after a few days. mRNA vaccines have been studied many years and are considered both safe and effective. They are safer in many ways than previous vaccines.
While mRNA vaccines have been researched already for a number of years, their development was thought of as having still a long way to go until recently. Pfizer-BioNTech's vaccine has been the very first mRNA vaccine in history actually approved by a global medicines regulator in December 2020, soon followed by Moderna's later that month.
Antimicrobials also typically take about 20 years for development but that is another area where we don't have time to wait as antimicrobial resistance is a global issue that will soon be killing possibly tens of millions of people per year.
Wow... Good luck with that! :???:

I wonder when will medical researchers seriously start paying attention to the more fundamental factors that determine a living organism's health or lack thereof, though?

The works of Paracelsus and Samuel Hahnemann would be good sources for that.
Tanit3333 wrote:Atlantean -
My first post was astrological and I was addressing some incorrect scientific information, which was then proceeded by more incorrect information after I said the topic was deviating, meaning I didn't want to continue with this and it isn't the right platform. Every response from Yuriy has not contained any astrology.

So let's please either get back to astrology or I am locking the thread.

Thank you,

I certainly do not wish to belabor the issue and would be quite content to leave it at that. However, much like you before, I felt it necessary to address some (in my view) potentially misleading information.

Thank you for your understanding,

;)
Yuriy wrote:Well, my original question was very general and probably my mistake to attach it to vaccination, which is very politically toxic theme...
I was questioning if some aspect in the persons chart could indicate potential harm from doctors, medical personal and medical treatments.
You made no mistake, Yuriy. :)

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/

What are possible aspects in the natal chart indicate you likely have to avoid vaccination?
I had an allergic reaction to the mRNA vaccines and I have Moon conjunct Neptune in the 6th house. I have allergies to many medications. I am still vaccinated though

As far as the science goes, again this isn't the platform for it. Everyone thinks they are an expert these days. I hold 3 degrees in microbiology and work in the field. If I want to discuss or be schooled in microbiology I don't do it in an astrology forum.

Michael, how nice of you to respond to my statements but to completely ignore all of the incorrect statements involving conspiracy theories and an egregious misunderstanding of immunology, etc. previously posted.

Thanks for not keeping this going. :-sk

vaccines

Previous comments were very interestinG:
The comment on grand trines and emphasis on one element: My late husband had a grand trine in air and very heavy emphasis on air in his chart: He died of huntington's disease.
I have a grand trine in water, negative aspects between virgo planets, moon in sag-also jupiter in pisces part of the grand trine I seem to be prone to autoimmune disorders AMY
amy maddalozzo

My Moon is also in Sag and I have autoimmune issues that are undiagnosed (what immunologists term idiopathic). My T cells are all chronically low and I have allergic reactions to many things in the environment and in medications. I sometimes don't see much antibody response to vaccines such as needing to take the hepatitis B series (a series of 3 shots) three times and I had to get another measles shot despite being fully vaccinated because I showed no titers. I am also very susceptible to respiratory pathogens and I have Moon square Saturn and also Jupiter lording the 6th. Jupiter is often associaed with the lungs but Saturn can show general poor health and chronic illnesses. I have heard Saturn in the 3rd can show affliction to the lungs but I can't remember the source. I have almost died from bacterial pneumonia several times. My Moon lords my chart too though and Saturn lords my 8th. My Moon also aspects the 6th lord Jupiter via trine (it is received). Being received is likely an aid and why I have lived beyond childhood.

Re: Vaccination

Michael Sternbach wrote:
Yuriy wrote:What are possible aspects in the natal chart indicate you likely have to avoid vaccination?
Based on personal experience, I would say, be particularly careful if you have an emphasis on Virgo (allergic reactions) and/or Pisces (generally prone to poisoning) in your chart. I have Virgo rising plus Moon in Pisces, and I have repeatedly sustained damage to my health due to vaccinations and other medical treatments that are generally considered safe (or were so at the time).
Michael, that's very interesting. My wife actually has history of allergic reactions and she got official exemption statement from physician strongly not recommending vaccination for a "lifetime".
And she has strong Virgo emphasis in chart with Mercury in Virgo in conjunction with Pluto and Gemini AC.
I'm mostly under her influences of this subject, like want to be "antivaxxer comrade," do not betray her in this hostile mandate vaccination environment...
Also since I've got COVID earlier and believe have developed natural immunity, I don't want to compromise it with experimental vaccine...

Previous comments were very interestinG:
The comment on grand trines and emphasis on one element: My late husband had a grand trine in air and very heavy emphasis on air in his chart: He died of huntington's disease.
I have a grand trine in water, negative aspects between virgo planets, moon in sag-also jupiter in pisces part of the grand trine I seem to be prone to autoimmune disorders AMY
In an article published in 'Astral Language 108', September 1997, Mario Costantino discusses about the 4 Elements.

" In the ancient world all things were broken down into their constituent elements (fire, air, earth, water) and then the dynamic evolution of the transformations of the raw qualities was observed. These principles were applied in medicine and also in the astrological forecasting techniques of which they formed a foundation. A wise and widespread work of application and exploitation of the principles of the theory of the elements and the doctrine of humors allowed ancient man to be able to predict, from the configurations of the sky, a whole series of further information: from the state of weather to natural disasters, '' examination of the state of health of the individual to the general epidemiological trend,"
Fire = Hot and Dry = yellow bile
Air = Hot and Humid = blood
Water = Cold and Humid = phlegm
Earth = Cold and Dry = black bile

All diseases can be linked to the 4 Elements and to be cured is to find a balance between these 4 Elements.
The Arabs, for example, believed that of all stones, of all minerals, the pearl is balanced because it holds the median place between hot, cold, humid and dry. In tradition we know that magical properties were attributed to the pearl and preparations were drawn from it precisely in reference to this balanced composition.

The Hippocratic tradition in which the elements correspond to a mood. For example, blood is connected to air due to its hot-humid virtue; the blood has its seat in the heart and its outflow in the nose. The ages are those contained in the tradition and indicate that at 14 the warm-humid quality of the body begins to be strong, at 28 the hot-dry quality, at 42 the cold-dry quality and so on. The liver, the spleen, the heart and the brain have a privileged role as they are considered the main sites of the four humors.

While in the investigation of diseases, within the various constellations, clear stars and dark stars were distinguished according to their easy or difficult visual resolution. Some stars visible with difficulty, of which there are various lists in the literature, were connected, according to their particular pathogenic nature, to the affections of certain organs of the body (visual affections, affections of the heart, affections of the liver, and so on) and were examined in conjunction with the indications of the noxious configurations of the planets and luminaries at the moment of birth.

For example, a Mars-Jupiter nature, the bearer of great heat and dryness, was linked to the star of Sirius. Thus, the heliacal sunset of Aldebaran, of the Pleiades group, a star from the Mars / Venus nature and considered particularly humid, marked the beginning of winter and the rainy season (this phenomenon, at mid-latitudes, occurs every year towards the middle November).

So to quote Shakespeare 'There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio, / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.'
Blessings!

In the flow of events since the start of the virus outbreak,I am shocked at the constant lying & obfuscation, the development of societal controls & the way we are nudged into digitised control system, indeed communism through an arranged viral outbreak.The signature of which seems to me to have been the Pluto/Saturn conjunction in Capricorn in the Virgo decan on the 22 degree -the kill or be killed degree.It is interesting that now a traditional vaccine has been developed in India using the whole killed virus.
At the beginning of the outbreak I listened to a you tube video with Lee Leeman & it seems so prescient in fullness of time. https://youtu.be/ecvBMC2GnaM

Thanks for the link Zosma!
Unfortunately, as astrologers we always arrive after the fire broke out.
To explain the pandemics with just the Ingress is a bit simplistic. And do not get me wrong here, I have great respect for Lee Lehman and her work. She wrote many interesting articles on mundane astrology.
She brushes the triple conjunction Mars/Jupiter/Saturn conjunction echoing the black pest and this seems more important than the Ingress.
Or André Barbault who saw something major happening when all the outer planets came into a 70 degrees span
Or Sirius Heliacal rising in 2019 with Saturn/South Node opposing Sirius.
These are more reliable sources of investigation. And we even have not touched the Fixed Stars which I suspect could also provide some further answers.
We could take only one part of astrology and spend our whole life studying it and at the end, we would still be ignorant.

Astrology is in great need of giant steps.

Blessings,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Tanit3333 wrote:
What are possible aspects in the natal chart indicate you likely have to avoid vaccination?
I had an allergic reaction to the mRNA vaccines and I have Moon conjunct Neptune in the 6th house. I have allergies to many medications. I am still vaccinated though

As far as the science goes, again this isn't the platform for it. Everyone thinks they are an expert these days. I hold 3 degrees in microbiology and work in the field. If I want to discuss or be schooled in microbiology I don't do it in an astrology forum.

Michael, how nice of you to respond to my statements but to completely ignore all of the incorrect statements involving conspiracy theories and an egregious misunderstanding of immunology, etc. previously posted.

Thanks for not keeping this going. :-sk
Tanit
An interesting question just came across, let say someone officially don't have exemptions against vaccination and your occupation mandatory required vaccination(like work in hospital), so you risking to become unemployed if not complying. Than person getting complication in time and assuming that's because of vaccination.
How astrologically that situation might look like?
Being employed is 6th and 10th house (well if looking for new job typically 10th house involved?) and your health condition is also 6th house.
Are any malefic planets like Mars or Saturn present in 6th house might imply on such combination? Well Mars in 6th in "house of joy", but also indication of acute health problems sometimes.
Can you somehow elaborate this situation astrologically?

Well, Tanit, my wife has Moon-Mars conjunction in 6th and she is strongly oppose vaccination, had allergic reactions and exemptions by physician from vaccination.
You having Moon-Neptune in 6th, history of allergy but decided to be vaccinated. The nature of Neptune, you know, some time not realistically to perceive...
The irony though is that transiting Mercury now at my natal Neptune:)

You having Moon-Neptune in 6th, history of allergy but decided to be vaccinated. The nature of Neptune, you know, some time not realistically to perceive...
As I also mentioned, I am susceptible to becoming very ill with respiratory pathogens, as I mentioned with the Saturn/Jupiter and 6th house/1st lord influences, so the risk of dying from COVID-19 was much greater. Allergic reactions can be managed with a physician but I go through a specialist who has decades of experience and credentials in the field of immunology rather than people who have Google degrees. There are also other options than the mRNA vaccines. In the US that would be J&J. Vaccines are life-saving and considered one of the top life-saving discoveries in human history, so I find it interesting how the focus of this thread has been on the negatives. One of fhe reasons I don't get pneumonia anymore is because I am vaccinated against the flu and pneumococcus. I would get bacterial pneumonia secondary to the flu. Perhaps this is Jupiter receiving my ascendant lord Moon via trine (help). Antibiotics have also saved my life. I have been on death's door at least twice from pneumonia. It also takes me many months to recover and I have lasting health issues from respiratory illnesses, as Saturn often does.

To answer a question about physicians, I don't think malefics influencing the 7th would be enough for someone to not want to be vaccinated. Again, I think this is a complicated issue. Could someone be distrustful of doctors with an afflicted 7th? Probably. But they could be distrustful of others in general too since it is the house of others in general and the house opposed to the 1st, meaning we look at it dead on and it reflects back to us. Often what we project is what we get back from that house.