Romance horary

Hello, I’m trying to understand the dynamic of a chart but I’m not sure how to do it so I will like if someone can help me here. I will give it a shot

This is the chart, I have a situation in my relationship and I don’t really know why he is acting in that way with me so I decided to ask the same question.

This is the chart:

Im Saturn and conjunction to Pluto, so yes, I must confess I have been pretty obsessive with the topic because I haven’t really had a proper answer or communication with him about why he is acting like that…and now after a few days of doing the chart I’m feeling like in a very Plutonian way. But I’m not really asking about me, so I saw the 7th house, Moon is ruling, Moon is in Capricorn and when is like that is in detriment and it’s in my 12th house, his turned 6th house, does it mean he is feeling trapped and pretty bad with some situation about his daily life and about him? I’m not sure if do it in this way because the cusp of the turned house isn’t really Capricorn but Sagittarius.

I also see his 4th house is with an stelium in Scorpio, and with a separating sextile that he is exalting so maybe it could be related to his family situation?

I must give here some feedback because I think it’s important, he is having lots of problems with his ex about daily things situations, like work, economy, the kids, he wants to move to a better place but her decisions always make things harder because of the kids and the economy involved. But I’m not really sure if that’s what is showing in the chart and he being in his turned 6th house.

Some guidance here would be very much appreciated! Thank you so much for your help

Hi maleja.rangel,

Most of the charts shared lately have been personal love horaries so I have asked to please take a break from posting personal romance charts. Specific astrological questions about a love chart are fine but we need to step away from giving readings on this subject matter, as it begins to set the tone of the forum. I appreciate that you took some thoughtful time to analyze the chart yourself but if you need guidance in this area there are many professional astrologers you can ask to create and read a chart for you. I would recommend Wade Caves, for example.

I also renamed your post as titles like "I need help with with question" make it difficult to find threads later.

Thanks and here is the announcement:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11488