Death of Father - as seen in various systems

Female
July 18, 1965
5:43:35 PM CET (rectified to 1 min 35 secs after birth cert. time)
Bonn, Germany

Death of Father
November 8, 2021
~ 9:40 am
Munich, Germany

[Note: Diurnal positions used in analysis]

Transits: (<= 1° 21')

Neptune conjunct Moon 0° 2'
Sun conjunct Neptune 0° 46'
Pluto opposite 8th 0° 47'
Pluto opposite Sun 1° 14'
conv S.Node square Moon 0° 1'
conv Neptune square MC 1° 10'

Secondary Progressions: (<= 0° 11')

cp S.Node square Pluto 0° 1'
cp Mars octile Vertex 0° 1'
cp Uranus octile Sun 0° 7' (wide for a slow-moving planet)

Age Harmonics: (<= 1° 21')

AH Uranus opposite AH Asc 0° 52'
AH Neptune octile AH Node 1° 10'
AH S.Node conjunct natal Vertex 0° 9'
AH S.Node octile natal Pluto 0° 4'
AH S.Node octile natal Asc 0° 28'

Topocentric Primary Directions: (<= 0° 11' conj/opp, 0° 6' otherwise)

d Asc square Neptune 0° 1'
d MC conjunct S.Node 0° 9'

PSSR Aspects: (<= 0° 11')

pr Moon octile Saturn 0° 6'
re Pluto opposite Sun 0° 10'

SSR Aspects: (<= 1° 21')

SSR Neptune square SSR Asc 0° 4'
SSR IC conjunct natal Venus 0° 16'
SSR Pluto opposite natal Sun 0° 17'
SSR Mars conjunct natal Mercury 0° 37'
SSR Saturn square SSR Vertex 0° 39'
SSR Moon conjunct natal Neptune 0° 41'
cSSR Uranus conjunct cSSR 5th 0° 1' (5th is 8th of MC)
cSSR S.Node square natal Pluto 0° 10'
cSSR Asc opposite natal Saturn 0° 17'
cSSR S.Node conjunct natal Asc 0° 21'
cSSR MC square natal Pluto 1° 16'

Spot-check of tran Vp/Sun & convtran VP/Sun: (<= 0° 4')
("...what the day brings this person, in public" 64th harmonic [thanks, linchi])

tran Vp/Sun = Sun/Saturn 0° 1' = Mars/Neptune 0° 2'
convtran Vp/Sun = Neptune/MC 0° 3'

If we take the natal 4th house for the father, then Neptune in the 11th (8th from h4) in Scorpio (also death) could be very much related.

Orbs below 1 deg unless otherwise noted.

Transits:
As Atlantean noted, Sun is transiting over Neptune, meanwhile this is the day when the Moon crosses the h8 cusp of the diurnal while in quincunx to the natal Sun in natal h8, joining Venus in diurnal h8, who is semisquare natal Neptune, near the time of father's death.

Sec progs:
Prog ASC square natal Neptune. This death brings major changes to the native's life.
Prog quotidian ASC on natal Sun and h8 cusp for this day.
Prog Sun oppo natal Moon.
Prog Moon oppo natal MC (2 degrees short, but Tertiary Prog Moon is already right on the natal MC while Tertiary Sun square natal Neptune).

Returns:
The Moon is overly active between the tropical and sidereal/prec.corr. solar returns! Busy, eventful year.
SR Moon: 6 Scorpio, h4 (father?), going into square Saturn h6, sesquisquare Neptune in h8, oppo Uranus h10 and sesquisquare natal Moon in h3 (problems with siblings over inheritance?).
SSR Moon: 17 Scorpio on natal Neptune as already mentioned.
ASC of the tropical SR in natal h8, with Mars and Venus on the natal planets there.

Draconic returns:
Solar: Moon-Neptune opposition in a t-square with the ASC of the return. Mars-Venus conj IC.
Lunar: ASC of the return conjunct (draconic) natal Sun and h8 cusp.

More observations on the active draconic lunar return (I use the tropical chart for the moment of draconic lunar return to compare it with the tropical radix):

DLR Moon quincunx natal Mars (0 deg 19')
DLR Moon square DLR Venus (0 deg 03') and both these girls sesquisquaring natal Sun while Pluto opposes it. Natal Sun becomes the point of a "yod-kite".
DLR ASC contraparallel DR Pluto and natal ASC, parallel natal Jupiter and NN.
DLR ASC square natal MC-IC
DLR MC conjunction DR Neptune (1 deg 39'), conjunction natal Moon (1 deg 16') and square natal Jupiter (0 deg 28').

Her profected Mars (4th lord) is also tightly squaring natal Moon (8th lord) on that day. Transit Moon was conjunct natal Mars also.

Transit Neptune with the 8th lord could be significant but Neptune conjunct natal Saturn is tough too. There is a lot of depression and confusion associated with that aspect. If you previously had a predictable life it can be more upsetting. She is someone susceptible to depression and maybe issues with escapism with Moon conjunct Saturn in Pisces and a grand water trine with Sun in the 8th. Hopefully she will seek therapy or higher awareness in some fashion during this difficult and confusing time.

Dying before the eclipse is likely significant and I wouldn't be surprised if the father had links to the eclipse in natal. My friend died on the 7th and that difficult eclipse was all over his chart. I didn't find out about his death until the exact time the eclipse was happening. I just entered an 8th house profection year this month and my father is expected to pass soon also (stage IV cancer).

I don't think there is a one size fits all with a family death. It depends a lot with how close the person is to the person who passed and how unexpected it is also. I think with transit Mars-Uranus opp in the eclipse, deaths were likely more unexpected during this time though and there may be a suddenness about them.

Below are aspects in various systems for the person above, when after 7 years together, her man moves out of her apartment and down the street and begins the slow dissolve of what is left of the relationship...beginning here, they no longer see each other daily. (June 15, 2005)

Re: Death of Father - as seen in various systems

Atlantean wrote: Spot-check of tran Vp/Sun & convtran VP/Sun: (<= 0° 4')
("...what the day brings this person, in public" 64th harmonic [thanks, linchi])

tran Vp/Sun = Sun/Saturn 0° 1' = Mars/Neptune 0° 2'
convtran Vp/Sun = Neptune/MC 0° 3'
You are very welcome, Atlantean.
Female
July 18, 1965
5:43:35 PM CET (rectified to 1 min 35 secs after birth cert. time)
Bonn, Germany

Death of Father
November 8, 2021
~ 9:40 am
Munich, Germany
Because the birth time is well corrected, we look with harmonic 4096.

Solar Return (Harmonic 4096)

solar JU = r NE

solar JU = 0° 2' 02'' + 0° 2' 38'' = 0° 4' 40''
r NE = 0° 4' 41''

solar SU/JU = r SU/NE

solar SU/JU = 0° 0' 46'' + 0° 2' 38'' + 0° 1' 19'' = 0° 4' 43''
r SU/NE = 0° 4' 43''

Jupiter is the father. Jupiter, Sun and Neptune connections show the loss of the father. Here is my research:

https://ia802802.us.archive.org/3/items ... Father.pdf

Lunar Return (Harmonic 4096)

lunar JU/NE = lunar SU = r JU

lunar JU/NE = 0° 1' 33'' + 0° 2' 38'' = 0° 4' 11''
lunar SU = 0° 4' 10''
r JU = 0° 4' 12''

lunar JU = r JU/NE

lunar JU = 0° 3' 06'' + 0° 1' 19'' = 0° 4' 25''
r JU/NE = 0° 4' 26''

Secondary Progression (Harmonic 4096)

p NE = r JU/NE = r SU/UR

p NE = 0° 3' 07''
r JU/NE = 0° 4' 26'' - 0° 1' 19'' = 0° 3' 07''
r SU/UR = 0° 0' 27'' + 0° 2' 38'' = 0° 3' 05''

p SU = r JU

p SU = 0° 2' 52'' + 0° 1' 19'' = 0° 4' 11''
r JU = 0° 4' 12''

Secondary Converse Progression (Harmonic 4096)

p MA/SA = p JU/NE

p MA/SA = 0° 1' 43''
p JU/NE = 0° 1' 44''

Transit (Harmonic 4096)

t JU/NE = r JU/NE

t JU/NE = 0° 1' 48'' + 0° 2' 38'' = 0° 4' 26''
r JU/NE = 0° 4' 26''

At 09:37:08 transit sun would also be exact to the second with transit JU/NE.

https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek

Hello linchi,

Re: "Because the birth time is well corrected,..."

Thanks, I have my days... ;)

Re: Jupiter, Neptune, and Saturn relating to "death of Father"

I was adopted by my paternal Grandparents, when I was young. I figured, since he was my actual Grandfather and my adoptive Father, that this formula should still hold.

Let's see... ;) (direct transits, harmonic 256)

Hi tinit3333,

Re: "I don't think there is a one size fits all with a family death. It depends a lot with how close the person is to the person who passed and how unexpected it is also."

Yes, of course. I agree. In astrology, it's ALL in the perspective of the chart-holder, whose chart we are examining.

Picture two Brothers, one is the apple of his Father's eye and received a massive inheritance. The other Brother, the black sheep of the family, never got on with his Dad and was left out of the inheritance. Of course, when the Father dies, it should look quite different between the two charts.

The same goes for a Father killed in an auto accident versus a Father that suffered for two years from cancer and finally let go.