The Stock Markets - S&P 500 till 31th Dec 2021

So a Frustrating Time just now .....

I feel

1/ That once Jupiter passes the USA's n.Pluto late on the 15th Dec then most of the Buoyancy is gone.

Soon after Venus turns retro, but her dance with Pluto is difficult to read.

2/ That the Saturn r.Uranus square should deliver Heavy Selling in Cryptoland. And the Non Big Tech part of Tech.

3/ Further, the Week between Xmas an the New Year, which might nearly be a Full Week's Trading, looks Troubled. Mars reactivates the 4th Dec Eclipse that saw Bitcoin drop 20% in a few Hours.

Jupiter is however squaring The Nodes.

4/ We should get some sort of Heavy Dump, and then Jupiter will pick up with r.Uranus and we get a Really Decent Crypto Rally thru till about the 18th Feb.

I think ALSO Things begin to Break Apart underneath. Revolution taking over from the Failing Parts.

5/ From the 16th Dec n.Pluto is threatened by t.Pluto till late on the 20th Feb.

The Node ingresses into Taurus on the 18th Jan. Sort of the Last Thing the US Economy needs. The Node 1/2 down McWhitter's Cycle to the Aquarius low in about 5 years from now.

... Hoo Um ..

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

So I think a Further Dump is on till very late on the 23rd Dec UKT.

Then ?

The Time between Xmas and the New Year has plenty of Trouble, and the reactivation of the 4th Dec Solar Eclipse, which saw Bitcoin fall 20% n a few Hours too.

Ether fell Heavily too ...

I'd say it'll be a Volatile Week.

H

WooWoo wrote:So I think a Further Dump is on till very late on the 23rd Dec UKT.

Then ?

The Time between Xmas and the New Year has plenty of Trouble, and the reactivation of the 4th Dec Solar Eclipse, which saw Bitcoin fall 20% in a few Hours too.

Ether fell Heavily too ...

I'd say it'll be a Volatile Week.

H

A Quick Heads Up ....

1/ Venus is retro.

2/ Saturn is square r.Uranus till about 07:00 hrs Friday 24th Dec UKT.

3/ Mars is inconjunct r.Uranus till about 01:00hrs Wed 29th Dec UKT.

4/ Mars reactivates the 4th Dec Eclipse very late on the 30th Dec UKT.

5/ t.Pluto threatens the USA's Power Point till 20th Feb 2022.

6/ The Node enters Taurus around the 18th Jan 2022.

CRITICAL TIME FOR CRYPTOS TILL 31st Dec ..... The SEC and Ripple have to sit down and talk in the next 14 Days.

Then a Judgement will be made .... If it is in January then I think it'll be Good For Cryptos ....

7/ Then after, or from VERY JAN, Jupiter sextiles r.Uranus .....

Till 18th Feb 2022. Something will Trend Up ...

Can they defeat All The Above ?

H

I think the Next Few Days are going to be interesant in a SAD WAY ...

We are WAY OVER BOUGHT.

We are into a Low Volume Week.

A Classic Set Up for Those who know how to manipulate The Markets.

I wouldn't [EDIT] be surprised if Mars inconjunct r.Uranus early on Wednesday UKT, followed by Mars Re-Activating the 4th Dec Eclipse delivers a Bloody Nose for the More Over Enthusiastic Speculators.

Owch ...

And then a Slow Climb BACK UP ..

H

OK We have the Re-Activation of the 4th Dec Eclipse NOW, but I notice that the Sun is trine r.Uranus till this Saturday am.

Some Red on the Cryptos Screens. But I doubt we'll dump now. I'd imagine we'll power into the Weekend once Mars passes away from 12*23' SAG.

Ether testing a Key Support just now ... Others mostly WELL ABOVE theirs.

I think this leaves the Markets Over Bought going into January.

H