Natal chart of Pfizer CEO & other big pharma CEOS

(For clarity's sake, before seeing his chart, I was fairly neutral about this guy -- and in principle I am not an anti-vaxxer. On the contrary, I think it's fantastic that we have science to protect us from diseases. BUT picking up on the myocarditis stories, I am just like -- maybe there is reason to be careful, for where there is smoke, there is probably fire, and Pfizer is not exactly known for its ethics.)

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla -- born in Thessaloniki, October 21, 1961. Time unknown. The chart I attach herewith is made for the time on which I drew it.

Playing with asteroids:

He has natal Ixion conjunct his Sun -- Ixion is lthe most wicked, evil King from Greek mythology -- who would eventually fall from grace and be severely punished. And also exactly conjunct his Sun is Athaliah, the ruthless, evil, usurper queen from the bible.
He has natal Venus conjunct natal Mamon(tov): Mammon is the biblical personification of greed.
He has asteroid Hybris conjunct his Mercury...

Seeing the upcoming transits/ eclipses:
2022: transiting Saturn squares his Mars (13 Scorpio), Uranus will oppose it
2022 - 2023: transiting Pluto squares his Sun (27 Libra)
2022: October solar eclipse conjunct his Mercury, November lunar eclipse conjunct his Mars
2023: Saturn square his Sun & May lunar eclipse conjunct his Mars
2024: March lunar eclipse conjunct his Venus
2026: transiting Saturn and Neptune oppose his Venus

I think some shit is going to hit the fan and things will not keep going the way he wants it.

Would love to read your opinions.

Last edited by annadeer on Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

Hi annadeer So interesting about Ixion & Athaliah in my chart the antiscia of Mercury falls on Ixion which is true of what you say if I transpose to my chart
Interesting for this guy Mercury Pluto mutual reception between Scorpio & Virgo very apt for pharmaceuticals. but Mercury hidden in the suns rays retro more secretive than Mercury in Scorpio on its own & then Co present Mars Neptune conjunction. The antiscia of Mercury falls on cheiron SNode opposite that Uranus critical degree on Regulus. The large organisation is wounding people ( Shatabista the thousand healers that cannot heal ) The Jupiter Saturn conjunction in Capricorn in the Manilus Virgo decant showing that his moon first contact hits Saturn, His future is in a global pharmaceutical organisation
He is part of the globalist controlling elite with immense power. We have to wake up & reclaim the power from the authorities. Jupiter into Pisces will give us a toe hold

Zosma, thanks for your input -- I love hearing from different astrological angles.

I didn't know Shatabhisha, had to look it up. I read it's 6 to 20 degrees Aquarius -- he has asteroids Pholus and Koronis at 11 Aquarius!

I don't usually use the antiscia -- can you elaborate a bit on the meaning of having south node conjunct mercury's antiscia?

Shatabhisha in the Western zodiac 0°26' - 13°46 Pisces I have Sun & Mercury here & the theme of healing has been the major theme in my life.
The antiscia is like a hidden aspect will throw light on hidden things so there are two days in the year when the Sun will give the same light, a neat example is I have Sun at 1 degree of Pisces in the 7th house ,so a partner makes me shine the antiscia of I degree Pisces is 29 degrees of Libra, the Sun enters the 29 degree of Libra on the 23 October which by coincidence is the day I married.

Got some more:
-- Bourla has Fortuna conjunct his natal SUn
-- La Billiardière conjunct his natal Mars

-- and early December 2020, when the Pfizer vaccine was approved for emergency use, transiting asteroid Abundantia was conjunct his natal Pholus and Koronis (11 Aquarius)!
Last edited by annadeer on Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

In ET amongst us /2018
Nick Pope UK ministry of defense UFO desk officer said the following
what if they (Aliens) wanted to inject us with a genetically engineered bioweapon which could at the flick of a switch (5G) wipe us out or enslave us or reduce us to malleable creatures that will do the bidding of our masters the extraterrestrial conquerors. How prescient was that quote should the global pharmaceutical be working doing the will of their dark lords.

Zosma although I loved Nick Pope's UFO series on Youtube, I choose not to spend time and energy this sort of theories :) But I do agree that the Pfizer CEO is the opposite of trustworthy. I haven't done other pharma CEO charts yet -- maybe that will be my next project.

did have a look at the charts of teh other vaccine company CEOs -- am relieved to see that they do not seem as evil as Bourla. Some interesting repetitive asteroids showing up though -- and for all of them hard transits coming up:

Moderna CEO STéphane Bancel (20 July 1972)
Sun conjunct Abundantia
2022-2023 Pluto will oppose his Sun, Saturn will oppose his Mars, uranus will square his Mars

Astrozeneca's Pascal Soriot (23 May 1959)

Sun conjunct Abundantia, la Billiardaire conjunct Venus
The May 2022 eclipse will be conjunct his Jupiter

J&J's Alex Gorsky (24/5/1960)
Mamon(tov) (the biblical evil demon of greed) conjunct his Sun and his Venus
Wuhan conjunct his Venus!
The May 2022 eclipse will oppose his Venus
Saturn is about to square his Venus, uranus is about to go over it

Tom Heyman of Janssen Pharmaceutica(30 December 55)

Mamon conjunct Venus!
Wuhan conjunct Fortuna!!
La Billiardère conjunct Mars

In a stunning 46 page legal filing to the International criminal court on December 6th an intrepid attorney & 7 applicants accused Anthony Fauci Peter Daszak, Malinda Gates,William Gates & 12 others of numerous violations of the Nuremberg code.These include various crimes against humanity & war crimes as defined by the Rome statutes Articles 6/7/8/15/21 & 53.
Jupiter into Pisces very soon.