Major transits explaining the state of the world 2020-2026

Lots of rare, slow, intense transits all happening at the same time 2020-2026:

Pluto transiting back and forth through the last degrees of Capricorn
— i.e. deep, slow transformation of the political powers, the economic system and of society as a whole
— last time this happened was during the American War of Independence

Simultaneously, Neptune transiting back and forth through the last degrees of Pisces
— i.e. the main indicator of the virus issue and of natural disasters
— also an indicator of changing ideologies
— last time Neptune transited through Pisces was 1848-1860, the birth of communism, abdication of the French king, revolts in Europe, onset of US Civil War

And simultaniously Uranus will be transiting back and forth through the last degrees of Taurus
— main indicator of financial instability
— last time Uranus transited through Taurus was 1935-1939, the Great Depression and rise of the Nazis

Neptune will enter Aries in 2025
— last time this happened was during the US Civil War
and Neptune will be conjunct Saturn in 2025
— last time this happened was in 1989, with the collapse of the USSR.

On top of that, the current Uranus square Saturn
Previous 4 times Saturn squared Uranus:
2000 -2001: dotcom bubble crash - WTC attack
1974-1977: Pol Pot massacres millions - Tenerife worst airplane crash to date - Tangshan earthquake kills 250,000
1950-1953: Mc Carthy anti-communism era - Che Guevaro comes up - Korean War
1930-1933: Great depression

In 2020, on top of this all, there also was
Saturn conjunct Pluto
happens +- every 30 years
Events that took place under the previous six Pluto-Saturn contacts: the Austro-Prussian war and the abolition of slavery in the US in 1866, beginning of WWI in 1914, Hitler’s rise to power in 1931, escalation of Vietnam War, Cold War, Civil Rights Movement in 1965 US economic recession in 1982)

Saturn conjunct Jupiter
Happens every +-20 years
To name a few previous events under this conjunction:
October 1940 (beginning of WWII)
Spring 2000 (Dotcom bubble crash)

and Jupiter conjunct Pluto
happens +- every thirteen years.
To name a few events that happened under previous Jupiter-Pluto conjunctions (in different signs though, not in capricorn):
the beginning of the Vietnam War in 1955
Worldwide student protests and the beginning of the Civil War in Ireland in 1968
The US recession 1981-1982
The Bosnian War and Iraq disarmament crisis in 1994-1995
The real estate and stock market crash in 2007-2008 (this one was in Capricorn)

In July 2026 finally Uranus will trine Pluto, indicator of a period of optimism and joyous expansion
Last time Uranus trined Pluto was in 1922-1923-1924, the roaring twenties.
At the same time, Jupiter and Neptune will also make harmonious aspects with each other and with Uranus
A rare combination of harmonious aspects that will last for a while.

However, a big caveat:
in April 2028 Saturn will enter Taurus, announcing a new financial crisis,
that will already be huge in June 2028, when Saturn squares Pluto.

And an even bigger caveat for the USA:
— transiting Saturn will as of March 2026 square the US Venus, Jupiter, Sun and Mercury
— transiting Neptune will square the US Venus, Jupiter, Sun and Mercury in the period 2026-2032,
— Saturn will be conjunct all of them in 2033,
— Uranus will conjunct them in 2034

Last time the US had these transits going on was during the Civil War.
I don’t believe that this necessarily announces another Civil War,
but there will definitely be some sort of big ongoing crisis.

Looking forward to your insights and comments.
Last edited by annadeer on Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Interesant Mon Ami ....

I'd add The Node ingressing "downwards" into Taurus and on "down" towards the McWhitter Low Point in Aquarius ?

Going "Down" .....

29*59' Aquarius or 0*00' ..... Which ?

The Node, Uranus and Mars ALL meet in Uranus next Year.

End of June 2022 ?

H

As WooWoo pointed out the NN entering Taurus moving to Aquarius indicates that the curve of business activity is declining for the next 9 years or so. As a general rule, we should see raises when the axis in aspect to Jupiter or favorable to Saturn, Uranus or Pluto and declines when unfavorable to the same planets. The approaching NN/Uranus conjunction should generate volume of business activity going downward. especially during the Eclipse periods. And social unrest.

What I would like to see is a software that could generate an analysis of the 193 countries of the World plus the Holy See and the state of Palestine based on a collection of writings from the Ancients and related to historical events and algorithms. We, astrologers, are still in the stone Age. Our mind is way farther than the tools we are currently using.
Blessings!

Agreed Woowoo, and well said Ouranos.

The above was the broad lines 2020-2026 (which I actually wrote in 2019, I had absolutely no idea there would be a virus involved, I just knew there was going to be a crisis and global unrest)

I will post a separate thread for 2022
Last edited by annadeer on Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:03 pm, edited 9 times in total.

In another post Overview of Pandemics - Andre Barbault
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11492

I posted a chart for February 2022, which appears to be the peak of the 4th Wave on Covid but anything is possible from wars, social unrest and you name it.
Normally, from Barbault's theory and study, he showed that crisis periods in history are happening when the outer planets align by conjunction and opposition.
Covid-19 appeared when Saturn/Pluto/Jupiter got together in Capricorn semi-square Neptune and square Uranus.
The current trend for February 2022, and this is a temporal situation, is that the inner planets are joining the slower ones to create a sort of imbalance on the Ecliptic within 60 degrees.
As the planets start to spread during springtime, we should start to breath a little easier.
Blessings!

Hi Ouranos,

I can't get your point here ? I'm expecting the Uranus NN inc Mars conjunction around late July 31st 2022 to be an explosive and memorable Event.

"The approaching NN/Uranus conjunction should generate volume of business activity going downward. especially during the Eclipse periods. And social unrest."

Could you elaborate on it please.

H

I can't get your point here ? I'm expecting the Uranus NN inc Mars conjunction around late July 31st 2022 to be an explosive and memorable Event.

"The approaching NN/Uranus conjunction should generate volume of business activity going downward. especially during the Eclipse periods. And social unrest."

Could you elaborate on it please.
The lowest point of the McWhirter cycle is when the NN is in Aquarius, like the last crash of the banks in US. Taurus is a transition point from high to low and going downward. The conjunction to Uranus will certainly bring a re-shuffling of social economy with ingredients challenging the World Order (the rebellious Uranus!) But we are not quite there yet. The major theme this year besides the NN/Uranus in Taurus is also the conjunction Jupiter/Neptune which calls for 'peaceful dreaming'. Lots of good intentions, maybe not so much practicality. And potentially, water (oceans, rivers, lakes, fish, floodings and derivatives) will be in the picture.
Blessings!

Ouranos ?

How do your "Read" transits like that of Jupiter to Neptune next Year ?

When would you say that it starts ?

I mean The Vedics (don't measure the V Word) sort of Go

1/ In the Same Sign or Cross etc
2/ In a Wide Orb
3/ In a Close Orb

I'm with them.

H

PS I think Neptune has caused un-noticed Trouble as it passes thru Pisces. Nobody seems to care about Anytinh except Themselves, and Toe-ing The Their Respective Lines

Ouranos wrote:
The lowest point of the McWhirter cycle is when the NN is in Aquarius, like the last crash of the banks in US.
Ouranos, I have not read/studied McWhirter book but have a deep interest in Financial Astrology. Can you sum-up in a few sentences the bottom line of McWhirter’s conclusion working with the Node cycles, or do I need to acquire this book for study where I can ask questions to you? I do know one thing for sure: Her timed chart for the NYSE is very close to accurate. I suspect this radical time was taken at the moment when the NYSE first opened for business 7:52 AM; May 17 1792; New York. Does McWhirter discuss this time in her book? Thanks

WooWoo
How do your "Read" transits like that of Jupiter to Neptune next Year ?
When would you say that it starts ?
"Jupiter/Neptune is tue urge to transcend all forms of social or religious consciousness as it is expressed in organized groups, cultural traditions and institutions. Great dreams to grow and expand opening the way to great reformers. On the negative side, it can lead to 'overproduction, confusion and intoxication'. (Alexander Ruperti, Cycles of Becoming, p. 240)
The current pandemic crisis will not be solved until individuals and nations are willing to introduce a totally new pattern of 'global circulation of wealth.' And Jupiter/Neptune is giving us an opportunity here.
Last time Jupiter and Neptune were conjunct in Pisces March 1856
-- Nepal established by Jung Bahadur Rana.
-- World's first oil refinery
-- Neanderthal man first identified. Age still unknown.

I am leaning toward close orbs and oftentimes with a faster planet in the picture.
Weather wise, Jupiter moving in a Water sign, I guess you know already what we can expect.
------------------

SteveS
"I have not read/studied McWhirter book but have a deep interest in Financial Astrology. Can you sum-up in a few sentences the bottom line of McWhirter’s conclusion working with the Node cycles,"
McWhirter's main theory was that the major or primary trend of business volume and finance is clearly pointed out by the 18.6-year cycle of the North Node as it passes through the twelve signs of the zodiac. With a High in Leo and a Low in Aquarius. The signs squaring are transition points Taurus, from High to Low and Scorpio from Low to High.
And you can watch especially the outer planets Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and combine them with Jupiter for growth and Saturn for decline in aspects to the Nodal axis.
Here is an interesting article by Karen Christino on Louise McWhirter
https://karenchristino.com/mcwhirters-m ... echniques/
My personal observation is also that it seems to influence the Housing market as we saw last time in 2008 with the subprimes crash when the NN was in Aquarius. It's called the Moon's Nodes for an obvious reason.

You can find her book on
https://vdocuments.mx/louise-mcwhirter- ... sting.html
Blessings!

Annadeer,

I think you were asking about McWhitter's Node Cycle ...

She also used the NYSE's 1792 Chart. 17th May 1792 07.56hrs.

Slim Miller picks out a 7 Year Cycle Low which is Saturn' Work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm1VBFX0aTQ

Uranus makes about 85 Year Cycle.

For me Uranus's natal NYSE Position in Leo has to be the target of Saturn and Uranus, but how will the Uranus transit playout ?

You read WELL and you WIN ..

H