Major transits 2022

(see my other thread for major transits 2020-2026)

December 2021-January 2022:
Uranus square Saturn:
big time instability - risk for market crash and riots

Previous 5 times Saturn squared Uranus:
January 2021: storming of the US Capitol
2000 -2001: dotcom bubble crash - WTC attack
1974-1977: Pol Pot massacres millions - Tenerife worst airplane crash to date - Tangshan earthquake kills 250,000
1950-1953: Mc Carthy anti-communism era - Che Guevaro comes up - Korean War
1930-1933: Great depression

29 December 2021 until May,
and again October 28 until December 20
High risk for floods and natural disasters

Last time Jupiter entered Pisces was late spring 2020: the German floods, the Cali fires, the Canadian fires, the Greek fires, the Florida building collapse
The time before that, was in 2009: the Swine Flu happened
Also the Haiti earthquake took place exactly on the day Jupiter entered Pisces!
The time before that, February 1998,
a big earthquake took place in Afghanistan and the Kosovo war started
The time before that, February 1986, the Tchernobyl disaster took place
The time before that, March 1974, the Watergate scandal came out right on the day Jupiter entered Pisces

February 2022
Jupiter will be sextile Uranus
and trine the US Venus, US Jupiter and US Sun.
Last time Jupiter made these trines to the US Venus, Jupiter and Sun
was in autumn 2017, a very good time for the US financial markets.
Looks good, but very briefly — the upward trend will not last.

The first week of March both Venus and Mars will be conjunct Pluto in Capricorn
— that’s an unusual combination — a brief transit but an intense one .

No idea what it will be exactly, sorry — probably a mixed bag, but more bad than good. In Capricorn, it affects employment, society, politics, real estate -- could also be an earthquake.

March 20-April 7: Fasten your seatbelt and wear your helmet. Expect instability and upheaval.
March 20 Venus will first square Uranus March 20 — March 23 Mars will square Uranus — March 27 Venus will be conjunct Saturn, and Mars will be conjunct Saturn square the north node - exact on April 5. — doesn’t look good at all.

April 9 -16 JUpiter will be conjunct Neptune. This happens only every +-12 years. On the plus side, this is good for the arts, music, spirituality, and medical research. SOme spiritually and artistically gifted babies will be born!
Unfortunately, as Pisces and Neptune are the indicators of the virus,
this is a high-risk moment for another flare-up of the pandemic (or other disaster)
The SARS epidemic (2002-2003) took place during a Neptune-Jupiter contact (an opposition). Swine flu took place during the previous Jupiter-Neptune conjunction (2009-2010). LAst time Jupiter was conjunct Neptune was in summer 2009, in Aquarius. The Facebook boom was an expression of this. Last time Jupiter was conjunct Neptune in Pisces was in 1856 - a good year for hymns and blues music, but several incidents took place in the US leading up to the Civil War.
Jupiter conjunct Neptune is also high risk indicator for floods and other natural disasters. The Mars-Saturn conjunction squaring the nodes makes it worse — big time conflicts and problems

Brief good news:
on May 1, Venus will be conjunct Jupiter, sextile Pluto,
that is an indicator of good news in general, and good news for the markets.
it’s extremely brief though.

On 16 May there's a lunar eclipse in Scorpio, square Saturn:
expect the markets to go down the next six months.

Jupiter enters Aries on May 11, should bring fresh new energy,
and it will square the US Venus, Jupiter and Sun —
typically an indication of a very brief bear market

— last time Jupiter made this square was the first half of 2011
— an upward trend that ended with a crash in August.
I could totally see this being repeated this year.
But because of the general bad indicators for the markets,
even this brief up trend may not happen.

Jupiter in Aries also brings increased risks for fires, riots, conflicts,
especially when it goes retrograde: July 29-October 29

Note, last time Jupiter transited through Aries, spring 2011, the Fukushima nuclear disaster happened

Late July- early August Mars will be conjunct Uranus, both conjunct the north node in Taurus
— a big unusual explosive shift
Mars conjunct Uranus in Taurus indicates trouble,
increased instability, high risk for market crash and social unrest
but as it is a conjunction with the north node, not the south node,
there could be something positive about it,

it’s not as bad as it would be if it were conjunct the south node

As of September Uranus will be retrograde in Taurus again,
an indicator of the markets going down again
— made worse by a square from Saturn in October.
Big red warning flag!

25 October there’s a solar eclipse in Scorpio, conjunct Venus,
and 8 November there’s a lunar eclipse in Taurus, conjunct Uranus, opposite Venus,
expect a market crash.

Neptune and Jupiter in Pisces entire autumn:
high risk time for virus issues (and for floods, earthquakes, disasters)
especially when Jupiter is retrograde: Oct 29 - 24 november
Last edited by annadeer on Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:44 am, edited 14 times in total.

Thanks a lot Ouranos for that link! I am all the more interested since I have myself Mars at 23 degrees Pisces, in the 6th house (ruler of my 8th and 3d, co-ruler of my 7th and 2d).

I overlooked the eclipses (April-May, and October-November)! They are all in Taurus and Scorpio, and involve Uranus, Saturn and Venus! Ultra big instability on the markets. Will edit my initial post with this additional info.

I was right about the financial markets going up in February...

Sadly enough, I should have included asteroid Eris in my forecast, and the Mars/Venus conjunction squaring it the last week of February :( (MArs and Venus actually being the apex of a T-square with asteroid Russia 23 Libra and Eris 23 Aries)

thought it would be useful to add some stuff about major world players facing eclipses/hard transits this year (feel free to add your own findings):

Eclipses

April 30 eclipse: hits Putin's Venus and Queen Elizabeth's MC/Saturn

May 16 eclipse hits Biden's Sun/Venus/Mercury and Zuckerberg's Sun

October 25 eclipse hits Putin's Ascendant, Biden's Moon, Queen Elizabeth's Sun

November 8 eclipse hits Biden's Mars, Macron's Moon

Transits

Pluto will square Kamala Harris's Sun AND Moon and will transit over Macron's Ascendant

Neptune will square Macron's Sun & Venus

Hi Amy, for Trump, main things I see:
1. December 2020 eclipses hit both his Sun and his Moon -- hence his troubles back then.
2. Right now, transiting Neptune squares both his Sun and his Moon - hinting at some sort of big time confusion/chaos/delusion/disintegration -- but this is the last hard transit I see in his chart for a while
3. By the end of spring Neptune will be trining his Saturn and his Venus
4. In 2023 Uranus will sextile his Saturn and Venus
5. The second half of 2024 Uranus will square his Mars/Asc/Desc -- some sort of rupture, maybe an accident, maybe a divorce? -- BUT the second half of 2024 Jupiter will transit both over his Sun and his North Node. This looks actually favorable for him should he run for president.

The time before that, February 1986, the Tchernobyl disaster took place
Jupiter in Pisces is worrying me, especially in April, when it's conjunct Neptune and Saturn will be squaring the nodes

Annadeer,

In his last newsletter, Ray Merriman had this to say about JU/NE in Pisces

"Jupiter and Neptune in Pisces also possess themes related to spiritual and surrealistic experiences. They can be fairy-tale like, the stuff from which martyrs, heroes, and legends can be born. We may be witnessing such a phenomenon now as a result of the violent war unleashed by Russia on Ukraine just nine days ago. Everyone expected Ukraine to surrender and its leadership to be quickly defeated and punished. Instead, the vastly outnumbered Ukrainians have resisted, and the invasion has galvanized the free world into an unprecedented movement of unity and support. Germany, for instance, started a donation campaign in which its citizens have donated over 60M euros in less than one week. Nations around the world have banded together in an effort to support the Ukrainians and suppress the violent aggression against them. Protests condemning this aggression have sprung up involving hundreds of thousand participants in Europe and elsewhere, even Russia itself."
---------------
The Jupiter-Neptune cycle which happens once every 13 years in every next sign relates 'to over-production, to an uncontrolled proliferation of goods and values on all levels, intellectual and psychological as well as social and economic.' (Alexander Ruperti)

Cycle in full motion with the Sun having made its conjunction to Jupiter and translating to Neptune.
Not surprising, this conjunction happens in Mars Bound in Pisces as we witness a proliferation of military arms. Every country is willing to send ammunition (Mars) to Ukraine but nobody wants to get involved (Neptune).

Rudhyar thought that 13 (cycle JU/NE) was the symbol of Christ. Are we witnessing the birth of a new 'sacrificed hero' with Zelensky?
---------------
All in all, Putin was born with a signature SA/NE (conjunct his Sun in Libra) in 1952,
On the following conjunction in 1990, he was appointed as an advisor on international affairs to the mayor of Leningrad Anatoly Sobchak, later resigned from the KGB, following the coup against Mikhail Gorbachev, as he did not agree with what had happened and did not want to be part of the intelligence in the new administration.
Within a year, Putin was investigated by the city legislative council led by Marina Salye. It was concluded that he had understated prices and permitted the export of metals valued at $93 million in exchange for foreign food aid that never arrived. (His trio SA/NE/SU in his 12th House)
The next conjunction SA/NE in Aries will be in 2026 which should signal the end of his era, hopefully some new blood (Aries) for Russia.
Blessings!