Did he say what I think he said? Horary

Hi All,

The jolly fellow I am seeing cannot stop putting his foot in his mouth. He recently made a statement I'd rather not repeat, but let's say it alludes to his past trysts/sex life. This obviously makes me deeply uncomfortable :?

But at the same time I noticed he does this so often that there are moments he says things he doesn't even realize he's saying and means something different. The issue here, however, is this is one of those things VERY difficult to misinterpret. And it's bugging me so much!

I've raised a horary with the question, "Did he say what I think he said?" or put differently "Did he really mean what he said (i.e. how he said it)?"

I erected two charts, one sideral and one tropical because I follow the Sideral zodiac but I know for a fact not everyone else does. I also use whole sign houses and use that in my interpretation.

Here's my take - I am Saturn and Jupiter and Moon, he is Sun. Moon in the 7th house shows my question is about him. Sun is in Saggitarius in his turned 5th house (the comment was about sex). No aspect from Sun to Saturn although there is a separating sextile between Sun and Jupiter.

Moon separates from Sun. This leads me to believe that the answer is yes. He did mean what I said and my interpretation is correct. Sun receives the Moon in his dignity and the Moon is properly in the 7th house.

Alternatively, we can look at the horary from a forwarding looking perspective. Moon applies to Mars in Scorpio in the turned 4th house. End of matter. It's a square - i.e. it's likely a no. He did not mean what he said. He said something that should have been interpreted differently. Furthermore, Aries is the 3rd house ruler and if we take the the "Is the rumor true?" approach we see although the rumor here is fixed, it is also being squared by the Moon from the 7th, leading to a "No" answer.

I am conflicted and not objective enough to read this horary properly. Some help is appreciated. If I had to take a guess I'd say it's likely the first option: he was talking about prior trysts, because Moon is in his house in a fixed sign and separates directly with his significator. But then again... we can say the Moon also separated in an opposition with Jupiter in the 1st... I don't know.

Sidereal followed by Tropical Charts
https://imgur.com/a/vgjtP8t

StellarTiggy,

Best answer to your question - Ask him.

This is not a rumor, you were there when it happened.

Blessings,
Ouranos
Blessings!

I want the truth. I did ask him but don't feel he was being honest. Answer was half assed.

My own personal take is that, even though you asked 'is it true what he said?' -- the more pertinent, underlying, conscious or unconscious, question is 'should I keep seeing this guy?' -- and I think the chart gives an answer to that latter question, with the moon leaving the Sun and squaring Mars. Also, Neptune conjunct the Ascendant colors the state of your relationship with a sense of deceit or delusion.

My own personal take is that, even though you asked 'did he say what I think he said?' -- the more pertinent, underlying, conscious or unconscious, question is 'should I keep seeing this guy?' -- and I think the chart gives an answer to that latter question, with the moon leaving the Sun and squaring Mars. Also, Neptune conjunct the Ascendant colors the state of your relationship with a sense of deceit or delusion.

Stellar Tiggy,

What I feel in your question is that you got hurt by what he said and this is what you need to acknowledge. Whether he meant it or not, it hurt you.
And you need to tell him that you got hurt by his comments. After that, he can decide what to do with it but it does not belong to you.
For you will be true to yourself.

Stand up for yourself, you deserve it!

Ouranos
Blessings!

Stellar - we are taking a break from personal romance horaries (see the announcement I posted).

Thanks,