Have you ever felt that a chart isn’t answering you?

Hello,

I hope everyone is having and enjoying the holidays here.

I just decided to open this post because I few days ago a friend told me that he isn’t feeling like the charts are giving him an answer now, it’s like he felt the connection is off and lost so he decided to stop doing charts for ever. He also told me that he realised the only moments or aspects in astrology that can predict exact events are the eclipses (but this is something he realized after 10 years working with Horary astrology).

Have you ever felt that?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for everyone ♥???

The times I have found charts to be gibberish is when questions are repeated on the same matter or the question asked was not very important on some level (questions out of boredom, questions to test horary, etc.). The clearest charts are those asked about matters that the querent thinks are significant to them. I also have trouble with charts when Mars is debilitated in the 10th (usually the chart embarrasses me by how wrong it is) and when a querent is combust. I don't have as many issues with Saturn in the 7th. Usually the question needs a lot of clarification though or is a 7th house issue.

Now when I get debilitated Mars in the 10th I try to predict the opposite of what the chart is saying and will see how that goes. :lol:

When I am stuck with too much information and contradiction, I will usually come back to concentrate on 2 things
1) The Moon
2) Angular planets

Especially the Moon as it acts like a social-glue between the actors. And both (the Moon and Angular planets) seem to answer the question 'What are the probabilities that something is going to happen?"

When the question is pressing, the color is more black and white.
When the question is not important, you get a lot of grey tints.
Blessings!