A second opinion on a relationship horary

Hey everyone,

I'd like to get a second opinion on an horary chart, if possible.

In this chart the querent asks about being able to be with her loved one, who is a childhood friend and with whom she has a 'friends with benefits' type of relationship. According to her, he has a commitment problem.

Here's the chart:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oNmtZG ... sp=sharing

My judgement of the chart is that 'no', probably they won't end up together.
I think so because of a few reasons:
1. Venus doesn't complete the aspect to Mars because it turns retrograde.
2. The moon's aspect to Venus seems to be insufficient, also because Venus doesn't receives the moon.
3. The eventual conjunction between Venus and Mars is too far away into the future, there are many prohibitions, Venus also turns retrograde and there's a conjunction to the Sun (this is despite the fact there's a reception between Mars and Venus - exaltation to triplicity).
4. Some positive testimonies are: part of marriage cnj Venus, part of marriage of a woman conjunct fortuna, and again that moon to Venus conjunction. Still it seems not to be sufficient due to all of the negative testimonies.
https://www.gurastro.com

Dima Gur,

Cardinality MO Cap/ASC Ari = Impulsive
The Moon will conjunct VE and translate by sextile to MA
But....
MO in Detriment and under the sunbeams in 9th of legal matters and ruling the 4th (end of matter)
Also in the Nodal and a critical degree (0 degree)
+ MA L1 (in Rulership but Out of Sect in 8th of self-undoing) sq JU L9 of legal matters in 11th of hopes and wishes.
Powers which are out of her control may preside over the situation. Circumstances do not favor ending up together with a lack of reception as you pointed out.

Best to you,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Just to clarify on the Moon here Dima,

We see already that
- Venus R L7 is moving away from Mars L1
- Mars L1 in the 8th applies by square to Jupiter in 11th of hopes and wishes

And the Moon
- Normally the Moon applying to Venus L7 and translating to Mars L1 is a good indicator but
In Detriment, Cadent, Critical degree (0 Cardinal), Nodal degree and ruling the 4th of end-of-the matter tells me that she does not have all the cards in her hand (as opposed to Angular).
With a cadent Moon, you make changes in the periphery. You can still initiate changes (Cardinal Moon) but something is left in the hands of others. This is the difference, Angular = I will make the change. Cadent - I will ask to someone else to make the change.
And considering the condition of the Moon, outer circumstances will prevent this from happening. Just like timing not playing in her favor (Moon ruled by Saturn and the latter applying by square to Uranus in the 1st). Yes the Moon applies by trine to Uranus but the Ruler by square as a final say.
Finally, Moon in the 9th (6th of 4th) can indicate that a father's illness, family help. hereditary disease or family allowance may be part of the scenario.

I may be wrong altogether here but I always pay special attention to the Moon to unfold the story. A dignified Moon here would show up 'outer circumstances' playing in your favor.
And you have more experience than me in Horary, so whatever final judgment you come up with I will warmly go along with it.

Blessings,
Ouranos
Blessings!

I am assuming this isn't a personal question and was asked by a querent, since we aren't allowing personal romance questions right now.

IMO, Venus and Mars are already within orb so there is still stuff going on there and it may continue, but the question here is presumably, will it become more? In which case I don't think it will. As you said, Venus refrains from the sextile, a weak aspect but one that would normally maybe work OK given Mars receives Venus and is dignified. Their link is one of mutual affection and attraction but Venus is being shown as described- not wanting to commit by being retro. Retro means undecided about a matter or going back and forth, or leaving and returning. That isn't a stable indicator. Venus approaches from Cap, sign of Mars' exaltation and so probably enjoys the attention and obsessive clutch Mars has but notice that Venus does not receive back because Mars is not approaching from an energy Venus wants.

Moon is not within orb of Venus and approaches from her own detriment. Right now she applies to nothing but does aspect before the end of the sign so I would not consider it void. I would say there may be a gap in time before they see each other again and she might expect more friends with benefits but not much else.

I normally think of Venus-Mars aspects with refranation as an indication of unrequited love. A similar indicator is when they almost aspect but one changes signs first. One of them gives up on the other one. It is the stuff of a tragic book.