Trump--2024

I want to bring this subject again--Will trump run again in2024? I don't think he will due to health and /or legal issues. Also, what about the republican party in 2024? Will they do well or fall on their face? most people in the republican party seem to be still attached to Trump. I know there is a birth data for the republican party somewhere. Thanks AMY
amy maddalozzo

amymaddalozzo wrote:
I want to bring this subject again--Will trump run again in2024? I don't think he will due to health and /or legal issues. Also, what about the republican party in 2024? Will they do well or fall on their face? most people in the republican party seem to be still attached to Trump. I know there is a birth data for the republican party somewhere. Thanks AMY
Hi Amy,

So are you asking to see the proposed charts for the Republican party so you can assess this yourself astrologically?

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

amymaddalozzo wrote:
Yes. Amy
Ok there are least 4 candidate charts I can think of. Give me a few days and I will post them all up with the historical background to them.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly