hi amandaW

thanks for sharing a link with your views! it seems we both hit upon the new moon connection to the charts uranus position... i have more to say and i am going to revise my comments and perhaps talk about how this chart was arrived it, but i have been super busy today.. i hope to get back to this in the next 1-2 days.. thanks for chiming in! james

here is an article for some insightful perspective..
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/01/m ... l#comments

here is the chart in sidereal - same one as what is given in nic campions book 2004 edition..

here is a biwheel with the new moon.. note the conjunction of the new moon to natal uranus.. also note the conjunction of the 12th house ruler - mercury - on the descendant.. also as amanda noted earlier - the position of the saturn return at the square of natal venus. one extra comment - pluto position at 1 cap shows up in a few charts.. minor prog chart has uranus at 1 cap while solar return and sec prog chart has sun at 1 cap... so, a cluster of planets across a few charts highlight 1 degree capricorn..

finally, we can take a look at the natal- solar return biwheel. ascendant is conjunct neptune in the 8th sign of the natal chart - aquarius.... mars is making a mars return essentially and planet in the midheaven of the solar return.. pluto-venus conjunction is at 1-2 cap in the sr chart..