Mars, Venus and Pluto (hush money drying up?)

We're in the middle of a Venus/Pluto conjunction retrograde cycle which started in December and will complete in early March. Venus represents social structures and agreements, Pluto represents coercion and secrets (keeping things quiet). Interesting that the Ghislaine Maxwell case happened during this.

- Mars overtakes Venus Feb 16th (very unusual and can only happen during or after a Venus retrograde cycle) at 18 Cap. During the latter half of February Venus and Mars remain in concourse (as defined in Schmidt's "Definitions and Foundations"), staying within a very tight conjunction of about a half degree or less!

This suggests the severing of important socially and economically controlled agreements (Mars doing the cutting). If it extends far enough, maybe widespread economic collapse (though I have reason to believe that the Fed may be able patch it together temporarily and serious trouble probably won't arrive in the USA until early autumn 2022).

- Mars conjunct Pluto on Mar 3 with Venus doing the same in quick secession a few hours later. This suggests the straw that breaks the camels back. At this point whatever these planets are signifying will no longer be able to be covered up (it coincides closely with the USA Pluto return). This will probably bring shocking admissions and revelations. The first part is a violent combination (Mars/Pluto). Venus lagging behind and unable to catch up in time suggests the failure to ameliorate or cover up malfeasance or government corruption, etc.

Seems that the pandemic has been planned for quite a while and not an "accident" of nature... (elites practically bragging about what they're about to do in May 2019)

https://www.brighteon.com/9dca1149-a15f ... 1563242816

Very interesting that Venus finally catches up to Mars in the first arc minute of Aquarius (tropical). This suggests a transfer of power from some governmental based agencies to corporate entities (Maybe Amazon or Google form an interim government?). Covid has brought in global totalitarianism and according to Robert Malone, MD, "mass formation psychosis" is the cause. Governments of the past have been known to use fear to control populations (search testimony of Goebbels at the last Nuremberg trial). Now news is coming out from many sources on this global democide...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iWX6q8gGbMB6/

I've been aware of the depopulation agenda that certain powerful people have had since 2012. I've warned about this before and that I think the victory moment happens for humanity in 2026...

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11056
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

US and Politics

EXcellent post I also wonder if this will affect both Biden and Harris Harris has her moon in late aries opposed sun in late libra so she is under negative transits ALso, transiting neptune is going thru her 10th house and aspecting the 7th house-maybe her husband will tire of being the second. The US pluto return will have serious affects on our government AMY
amy maddalozzo

hi curtis

thanks for your post... it seems pretty wild speculation on your part, but i appreciate the astrological ideas you offer here..

the pluto return to the usa chart which amy points out is interesting... it would seem to me aside from the issue of a number of charts for the usa, hanging all this on that is very speculative.. as for the venus-mars conjunction with venus retro here and involving pluto - i do find all that very interesting curtis, but not sure if it is going to play out as many are suggesting or if that is enough to signify some very cataclysmic event as you suggest.... it seems to me the federal reserve has been printing endless reams of paper for a very long time now... just when it will end is hard to foresee!

as for the mass formations comment - it was mattais desmet who brought that to robert malones attention.. if you're interested, you might enjoy this link.

https://ratical.org/PandemicParallaxVie ... esmet.html

Thanks Curtis ....

My Brain ACTUALLY exploded trying to understand Mercury and Venus.

Saturn's square to Uranus did in the End DROP the Most Speculative End of the Spectrum.

H

Actually I didn't.

For me Mercury is Besieged just now and applying to Saturn.

But I'll take a Better Look at Mars.

The Sun joins in and I've seen this relationship between Pluto and Saturn drain the Life out of People and Situations.

Johnson had to Grovel in Parliament today to save his Job.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

james_m wrote:it seems to me the federal reserve has been printing endless reams of paper for a very long time now...
The Fed didn't keep on printing all the way since 2008. It stopped in 2014, then reduced the money supply up until the pandemic hit.

If it seems speculative, it's because I pretty much only listed the astrology since that's what this forum wants. The reality is that astrology is less than 10% of my reasoning. It may still be wrong or only partially correct, but that's due to the complexity of the situation. I would call it educated guess, not wild speculation.

Thanks for the link.
Curtis Manwaring

BTW, pandemics generally last about 18 months if you search through history. TPTB cannot afford to have it go on too long as it would raise eyebrows, so this will end soon.

In the past, pandemics end because viral mutation makes the disease weaker so that the virus can survive longer in the population. This is why diseases like ebola don't spread well, because they're so deadly they kill the host before it can spread. Life wants to survive (including viruses) which puts natural selection pressure to be less deadly. This understanding was blatantly misrepresented in the news media which tried to use the word "mutation" = "more deadly" to create fear. This is not the case >99.9% of the time. The MSM had to resort to not reporting overall death numbers because it would have exposed this lie.

Dr Geert Vanden Bossche has warned about introducing a vaccine in the midst of a pandemic as this creates immune escape pressure generating new strains (it's like not finishing up your antibiotics which causes bacteria to develop resistance).

Dr Reiner Fuellmich has evidence that the intent to create fear to drive the population to mass vaccination is a depopulation effort from the highest levels (as he put it "intentional infliction of harm)...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VGs7VVqMJCvb/

The vast majority of your local politicians had little interest in the depopulation agenda. This is a belief held primarily by those in the billionaire class and above. Your local politician is motivated by investments in big pharma. Your local doctor has no idea what's in the vaccines other than what they're told. The research scientist developing the vaccines may either be captured or kettled into a narrow understanding of what they're doing without seeing the overall picture. This capture of society through obedience hierarchies is how we came to this. Whatever doesn't fit the rest of the narrative is simply labeled a "conspiracy theory" and ignored allowing those in power the perfect capture opportunity without any form of resistance from those that believe "the science(tm)". I've explained in my blog how the higher level politicians were captured and promoted for obedience to the ruling class since WWII here:

https://peakd.com/conspiracy/@zoidsoft/ ... -0-by-2026

It will likely not get as bad as stated in the above link since recent developments have forced a serious setback to technocrat plans. It will now have to spin in a new direction (we are still in a war as defined by TPTB vs the people).

Looks like Fauci is being set up to be the fall guy while TPTB pretend it's just an oopsie and that they didn't mean it.

https://youtu.be/o_keqIA4bBw
Curtis Manwaring

james_m wrote:curtis

your whole last post has nothing to do with astrology... you better hope mark doesn't show up! cheers james
As does your post above, so why the double standard?

The reason you thought my first post was speculative was because I didn't include background info which is above. It's only a tiny fraction of what I have, but I can't include all of it here. You can't do mundane astro without understanding how the world works.

I stand by higher principles of natural law. If it offends you, then maybe you should just stop reading my posts. I'm not trying to be insulting to anybody here, but hopefully save the few people who read this forum so that they can be better prepared for what's coming.
Curtis Manwaring

Here he comes again. Mercury retrograde, the Trickster, is back January 14-February 4. The fact that he returns with the Moon also in Gemini, his ruling domain, indicates a wild and erratic trading climate may be in store these next few days, even weeks. The potential for chaos is further highlighted by Uranus ending its retrograde cycle and turning direct on Tuesday, January 18. Mercury retrograde is trouble enough. Uranus changing direction is even more unstable and given to sudden disruptions and unexpected events. It can be like an earthquake, a power outage, or chaos caused from computer malfunctions (be careful of upgrading software programs now, as they may have bugs, or "tricksters" within them). Add to that Venus retrograde (December 19-January 29) and you get a time band prone to unreliable assessments and communications by world leaders in banking and government. Expect a lot of mind bendings.
Statements made recently are likely to be "walked back" because the data has changed, or their credibilities just outside the realm of common sense and the obvious. Truthfulness and accuracy are valuable commodities, but probably rare to find. With the Trickster involved, it may be a case of smoke and mirrors intended to distract from the real issues that are filled with conflicts, like the outlook for inflation....
It is, however, a favorable time for research and getting closer to the truth of a matter, which the waxing phase of the Jupiter/Saturn cycle prefers for optimal success anyway.

The Mars/Venus conjunction on March 6 that will take place in 0d Aquarius. This is significant because it is on the "super-charged" degree (0 Aquarius) where the important 20-year Jupiter/Saturn synodic cycle (conjunction) began on December 21, 2020. It portends developments related to the Jupiter/Saturn themes of moderation versus extremism. Jupiter/Saturn also relates to matters of law and possible decisions by the higher courts that reflect principles of truth and justice. If leaders of nations have been engaged in "lies," revelations about those "lies" may be revealed during this period and affect the standing of those leaders, past and present.

Three such leaders come to mind today as possibilities.

The first is Boris Johnson, leader of the U.K. who is now under fire because of his attendance at a party (a typical Venus/Mars activity) during the nation's lockdown period in 2020, which he initially avoided talking about but has now admitted.

The second is Hillary Clinton or her staff, who fabricated the "big lie" about President Trump being a Russian agent and corrupting the 2016 election. This matter is now being discredited by the findings of special counsel John Durham and has already determined that Clinton and/or her staff was likely responsible for the fabricated Steele report that led to the Mueller special counsel that furthermore led to the first impeachment of Trump by the Democratic controlled House of Representatives.

The third is former President Donald Trump for his possible involvement in instigating the January 6, 2021 attempted takeover of the U.S. capitol as part of his allegation that the election was stolen (from him). All of these and other possible lies and hypocrisies are exposing the damage that has been done to the trust of populations in their leadership and are now leading to a quest for truth (Jupiter and Saturn). They are also leading people away from extremist thoughts and policies towards more commonsense and moderate views and acts (Jupiter and Saturn).

Ray Merriman weekly column 2022-01-17
Blessings!

Ouranos / Ray Merriman weekly column 2022-01-17 wrote:The Mars/Venus conjunction on March 6 that will take place in 0d Aquarius. This is significant because it is on the "super-charged" degree (0 Aquarius) where the important 20-year Jupiter/Saturn synodic cycle (conjunction) began on December 21, 2020. It portends developments related to the Jupiter/Saturn themes of moderation versus extremism. Jupiter/Saturn also relates to matters of law and possible decisions by the higher courts that reflect principles of truth and justice. If leaders of nations have been engaged in "lies," revelations about those "lies" may be revealed during this period and affect the standing of those leaders, past and present.

Three such leaders come to mind today as possibilities.
Thanks for reminding me. I forgot to bring up the mutation conjunction into air in 1980 that's reinforced with the one in Dec 2020. I seem to remember another astrologer from this column pointing out that the first degree of Aquarius is associated with poisoning? That's interesting because Dr Reiner Fuellmich along with a number of MD's and lawyers are going to prosecute a case against 4 such leaders (Gates, Fauci, Tedros of WHO, Professor Drosten) as a case of mass poisoning. The video below goes into the details...

https://rumble.com/vsaft1-reiner-fllmic ... popul.html

Several of the USA charts set for independence day have a Mercury/Pluto opposition. This combination represents a breakdown of trusts (Mercury represents trusts according to Valens book 1 of Schmidt's translation). The Pluto position seems to be important for the whole world (near the exaltation degree of Mars). As I've said before, bitcoin was released just as Pluto ingressed into Capricorn, and it was dubbed the "trustless protocol". It's a terrible name because many think trustless means untrustworthy, but it means that the need to trust is obsolete (from a mathematical standpoint).

Currencies collapse when trust (Mercury) is gone (Pluto). This suggests that at some future point trust will be lost worldwide. Keep in mind that I view the array of charts spanning the 1770's to 1790 as indicative of a worldwide phenomenon of a complete change in social order. I think we are about to repeat this same phenomenon.

If the allegations made in the video above reaches the same level of consciousness as the recent podcast with Joe Rogan and Dr Robert Malone, then a loss of trust in the medical / pharmaceutical industry (what we call allopathic medicine) could cause a massive crash in the markets with pharma and big tech leading the way.

I'd say that the Venus/Mars conjunction could be indicative of some important lines being drawn between plaintiff and defendants in the case, but there's already some legal cases proceeding in India and South Africa according to Dr Fuellmich.

The signal to noise ratio is very high, but actually proving it in court will be very hard. It's quite clear that the actions taken by pandemic leaders were designed to create "plausible deniability" if the finger of accusation gets pointed in their direction.

I'm looking closely for the start (katarchic moment as Schmidt used to say) for this trial to see where the lot of accusation falls. Since we already have names of 4 of the accused, the next logical step is to study the lot of accusation in the charts of the 4 defendants. If your software doesn't have this formula...

[Accusation by day] = Ascendant + Mars - Saturn
[Accusation by night] = Ascendant + Saturn - Mars

Valens said that when examining the nativity in question, see if benefics or malefics cast their rays into the place/sign in question. It's supposedly really bad when only malefics cast their rays into the sign in question.
Curtis Manwaring