Pro or Anti Vaccine posts on the Mundane forum

I want to remind all members that this forum is not a soapbox to set forth your views be they pro or anti-vaccine.

Your welcome to your opinions but your not welcome to try to use this forum to evangelize them.

By all means use astrology to analyse the Covid 19 virus and its spread. Government policies to set restrictions can also be analysed with astrology.

However, I dont want to see any further posts giving non-astrological links or arguments setting out the pro-or anti-vaccine cause.

If you feel a compulsion to do this please take your views elsewhere. They are not appropriate here.

As I have been away from for the forum for some time I am not going to apply this approach retrospectively. I am therefore going to let existing posts stand. However, do take note that from today going forward (15th of January 2022) I reserve the right to remove entire posts or parts of posts that stray into this kind of controversial political debate without giving any further notice.

Thanks

Mark Cullen
Mundane and Financial Astrology Moderator.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly