lab leak theory, vaccines & asteroids

My conclusion about the lab leak theorie: it’s true, it’s literally written in the sky for the date the outbreak started and literally written in Fauci’s natal horoscope (note, I was totally neutral in this, wasn’t even interested in it, just interested in the asteroids)

And more vaccine-related asteroids research. I’m not into conspiracy theories, and I’m not an anti-vaxxer. The stars are not favorable about the vaccines though. Can’t say whether that means they are actually unsafe, or just not efficient and/or mainly motivated by corporate greed. I still believe that people at risk for complications should get vaccinated.

Asteroids used:
Korhonen, Koronis, Wuhan
Apollo (God of Plagues), Pholus (the centaur who accidentally killed himself by examining a poisoned arrow), Chiron (the wounded healer), Pandora
Vaxjo, Vacchi (for the vaccines)
Swindle, Lie, Conard
Damocles
Vipera (venom)

Am posting the charts below. Some asteroids may not show, because there is a limit to the number that can be shown together. But you can check everything for yourself at Astrodienst.

FAUCI
Natal
Korhonen conjunct Swindle conjunct Vacchi conjunct Damocles
Lie conjunct Wuhan square Labs
Conard more or less conjunct Moon (birth time unknown)

Solar return 2019-2020
Vaxjo conjunct Lie
trine Sun conjunct Labs
square Venus conjunct Korhonen
and
Yod: Swindle, Vacchi and at the apex Vaxjo conjunct Lie

Solar return 2020-2021
Lie opposite Labs conjunct Neptune

Solar return 2021-2022
Sun conjunct Lie

BOURLA (Pfizer CEO)
Solar Return 2019-2020
Vaxjo conjunct Lie opposite Mercury

COVID OUTBREAK
Event chart for Jan 12 2020
Koronis conjunct Apollo conjunct Damocles
+
T-square:
Korhonen conjunct Wuhan conjunct Labs conjunct Pholus
square Chiron
square Swindle
trine Lie conjunct Vaxjo
+
Vacchi conjunct Mars opposite Pandora

Transits Covid Outbreak December 2020 (first vaccine approval):

transiting Vacchi conjunct natal Conard
transiting Swindle conjunct natal Vacchi

Solar Return Covid Outbreak 2022

Labs conjunct Koronis
opposite Saturn conjunct Swindle
square Moon conjunct Korhonen
and
Wuhan opposite Lie
Vacchi conjunct mars

FIRST COVID VACCINE
event chart 8 Dec 2020, 6:31 AM, Coventry
Lie conjunct Moon conjunct Vaxjo conjunct Pandora conjunct Apollo conjunct MC
opposite Labs conjunct Neptune
and
Swindle conjunct the Asc
Chiron conjunct Conard
Vipera conjunct NN opposite Sun

BILL GATES
Natal
Lie conjunct North Node
Wuhan conjunct Part of Fortune

Solar Return 2020-2021
Part of Fortune conjunct Vaxjo conjunct Lie

Solar return 2021-2022
Grand square:
Conard conjunct Korhonen in 1
square Sun
Square Uranus
Opposite Saturn

[/i]

Thanks for gathering this info and putting it in one place.

I think the "gain of function" proof that has come out, (that they paid millions for research to find/create strains that are more deadly and easier to spread from person-to-person), underscores the overall danger involved. More importantly, it highlights the NON-ORGANIC nature of this whole covid circumstance. [Non-organic, ie. this didn't just HAPPEN]

The moment that the current virus-circumstance no longer supports the governmental reactions and control mechanisms, there will be a change in the virus-circumstance! Period.

Importantly, for understanding, don't confuse which is the effect and which is the CAUSE.

I agree annadeer with everything the asteroids here are highlighting... ie. the controlled, externally-driven, PsyOp nature of this whole covid circumstance

COVID OUTBREAK
Event chart for Jan 12 2020
Don't understand this date. China announced the outbreak on 31 December 2019 ( Hence Covid19 not Covid20) and there is evidence it occurred at least as early as mid November 2019 if not earlier.
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

Hi Amandaw,

You are right, 30 December is when China officially announced it. But the first cases are said to have occurred around mid November 2019. And WHO offcially announced covid a global emergency January 30 2020.

I should have clarified that I used January 12 because it's somewhat in the middle of all relevant dates, and it's when the genome sequence of the virus was shared. It's also when the first case outside of China was reported (Jan 13 in Thailand, which was 12th in the west)

However, all the above asteroids remain prominently present and valid at all dates. Attaching 20 November and 30 December charts below.