Receiving something from someone

Hello everyone
I asked a question if this person (7th house) will give me this thing. There are no aspects between me and him. But 2nd house ruler and the 8th house (their 2nd) rulers are going to conjunct soon. So would this count as a positive testimony? It's like what's in their possession is coming into my possession? Please help me with this
Thanks

Yes, I would take a 2nd-8th house aspect as a potential positive. Either that or Moon or ascendant lord with the 8th lord or 2nd in the 8th or 8th in the 2nd. This is assuming it is a possession or something financial.

Also use the planet from which the Moon separates as a general co-significator for the 7thH person and the one to which it next applies as a general co-significator for you. And use Fortuna also. Check receptions.
Otherwise, the meeting of the rulers 2/8 is a positive in this case, even more so if there is a MR between 1/2
Blessings!

Thanks guys!!!
Really appreciate your replies :'

Tanit, yes it is a precious possession , not in terms of money but for what it represents.

Ouranos, I will check the separating and applying planets to the moon. Do you use fortuna to signify the possession?

Regards

Do you use fortuna to signify the possession?
Yes. Fortuna represents 'Substance' and is always a good indicator in 2nd House matters.
Even more so if the ruler of Fortuna happens to rule AS, 2nd or 8th H and is strong and/or receiving good aspects from benefic, angular or in rulership planets
Blessings!

Re: Receiving something from someone

Serene wrote: I asked a question if this person (7th house) will give me this thing. There are no aspects between me and him. But 2nd house ruler and the 8th house (their 2nd) rulers are going to conjunct soon. So would this count as a positive testimony? It's like what's in their possession is coming into my possession?
You are completely right, Serene.

But be careful not to clip any prohibition in this matter.