Just noticed that Putin has a combust Saturn in exaltation, which is not good.

Saturn in exaltation in Libra aims for highest standard of law, fairness and equality. The moral code is of the highest quality. But when combust and in fear of consumed by the Sun, it generally ends up badly. Also note that Saturn conjunct Sun makes Saturn very far from the earth, close to the heavens. The person takes the law into own hands and holds himself supreme and his misplaced righteousness leads to negative results.

Same combination (Exalted Saturn approaching conjunction to Sun) is found in General Dyer birth chart who was responsible for the Jallianwala massacre 1919. He took law into his own hands and held himself right in killing thousands of innocent people.
Satya Astrology - Let the truth shine!
https://satyastrology.com/

Venus rules the Saturn-Sun conjunction in Libra; and Venus is in detriment in Scorpio, and in aversion to Libra. The ruler is the cause and outcome and in this case indicates the economic sanctions placed on Russia justifies to Putin's his decisions and actions.

The result is the ruler of Venus, which is Mars in Sagittarius, leading to a bold invasion.

The Saturn-Sun/Libra ruled by Venus/Scorpio ruled by Mars/Sagittarius seems to be consistent theme that repeats. One could start with any one of them to match the right story.
Satya Astrology - Let the truth shine!
https://satyastrology.com/

wade

i suppose you are working up cultivating your twitter profile, but for those of us who aren't interested in participating on twitter, is it possible to share a link on what your thoughts are on this topic? i am quite interested.. skyscript is good with astrology posts.. if it is easier and you have an article on your website, or a link to youtube - that can work too..

thanks
james

went to your website and noticed this youtube link so others don't have to go to twitter..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIeKMZ_5clI

Thank you Dima Gur. I'm not experienced enough with horaries to dare judge. I hope though that the fact that Saturn is not going to make any important aspects anymore may indicate that the invasion will not lead to what Russia wants -- also, I hope that Pluto and Saturn in the first indicate trouble for the invader.

IMo the transits for Zelensky (born with Jupiter in his first house) look hopegiving:
Late spring tr Jupiter will sextile his Sun, tr Uranus will trine his Mercury, Lord of his Asc, and tr Saturn will trine his Asc
Solar return:
Asc 4 Capricorn: Polis: success, domination, very fortunate
Lord of Asc Saturn 14 /40 Aquarius: between Dorsum (the wheel of fortune - unfortunate) and Alnair (the bright one, fortunate)

For Putin things look way less favorable IMO:
April 30 eclipse hits his Venus
October 25 eclipse hits his Ascendant
Neptune currently squares his Part of Fortune
Saturn will square his Jupiter March 3-11 and again in September
Solar Return 2021-2022:
POF unaspected in the 12th at 22 Leo: the degree of 'own worst enemy'
Asc 29 Leo c Regulus (sudden downfall, violence)
Solar Return 2022-2023:
Asc 22 Libra - fortunate - but Venus L Asc in 12 c Vinedmiatrix, unfortunate
Mars ruler of 6 square Neptune

Thank you Dima Gur. I'm not experienced enough with horaries to dare judge. I hope though that the fact that Saturn is not going to make any important aspects anymore may indicate that the invasion will not lead to what Russia wants -- also, I hope that Pluto and Saturn in the first indicate trouble for the invader.

IMo the transits for Zelensky (born with Jupiter in his first house) look good: Late spring Jupiter will sextile his Sun, Uranus will trine Mercury, Lord of his Asc, and Saturn will trine his Asc
Solar return:
Asc 4 Capricorn: Polis: success, domination, very fortunate
Lord of Asc Saturn 14 /40 Aquarius: between Dorsum (the wheel of fortune - unfortunate) and Alnair (the bright one, fortunate)

For Putin things look way less favorable IMO:
April 30 eclipse hits his Venus
October 25 eclipse hits his Ascendant
Neptune currently squares his Part of Fortune
Saturn will square his Jupiter March 3-11 and again in September
Solar Return 2021-2022:
POF unaspected in the 12th at 22 Leo: the degree of 'own worst enemy'
Asc 29 Leo c Regulus (sudden downfall, violence)
Solar Return 2022-2023:
Asc 22 Libra - fortunate - but Venus L Asc in 12 c Vinedmiatrix, unfortunate
Mars ruler of 6 square Neptune

annadeer wrote:Thank you Dima Gur. I'm not experienced enough with horaries to dare judge. I hope though that the fact that Saturn is not going to make any important aspects anymore may indicate that the invasion will not lead to what Russia wants -- also, I hope that Pluto and Saturn in the first indicate trouble for the invader.
Thanks Anna.
It's a good point actually. Pluto in the first could hurt Russia as the invader. We already know about the economic sanctions and the fact that Russia is becoming an outcast in the international field.
Saturn is Russia's significator, so maybe Saturn won't be the one doing the hurting.
Mars in the chart is also in the 1st, and mars is the ruler of the 10th (Russia's head of state) which makes sense. It is also the ruler of the 3d, so maybe deteriorating relations with other neighboring countries.
The fact that Venus is in the first is actually a bad sign for Ukraine, since Venus rules the 4th (the ruler of Ukraine and its victory conditions). It may show that Russia might capture Zelensky or that he is relatively helpless, due to the Russian attack. The latter point is based on John Frawley's method.
https://www.gurastro.com

It's a good point actually. Pluto in the first could hurt Russia as the invader. We already know about the economic sanctions and the fact that Russia is becoming an outcast in the international field.
Saturn is Russia's significator, so maybe Saturn won't be the one doing the hurting.
Agreed Dima. But what about the fact that that Saturn is unaspected? and won't make aspects other than Moon sextiling it and Mercury going over it? Can't this be interpreted as Russia being in a dead-end street?

[/quote]

Added the relevant asteroids in the chart for the invasion -- and had a look at their main transits through the year - using Ukraine, Russia, Vladimir, Voldomyr, Zelezy, Putilini. Also used Pholus (the centaur who killed himself with a poisoned arrow) and Eris (conflict).

Won't list al the transits -- it looks rocky for Zelenskyy and Ukraine -- BUT I think that by the end of the year, the beginning of next year, things will turn in his favor (assuming he survives) -- as also the above mentioned eclipses and solar returns seem to indicate:

In the December 21 Lunar Return for the event, Ukraine is conjunct Part of Fortune, AND, early-mid December asteroids Vladimir, Putilini and Russia will all first oppose Lillith and next, late December and all of January, hover over Pluto -- while Zelezy will be trine Jupiter and Ukraine opposite Jupiter. I didn't look further -- I hope that will be the end of Putin.

Invasion
Tsquare Mars/Venus as apex with Russia and Eris
Volodomyr conjunct MC, unfortunately close to South Node
Vladimir conjunct Moon (stays there most of the year) square Zelezy
Putilini conjunct Pholus (and will stay together for most of the year)
Ukraine conjunct Lillith trine Russia inconjunct Pluto

annadeer wrote: Agreed Dima. But what about the fact that that Saturn is unaspected? and won't make aspects other than Moon sextiling it and Mercury going over it? Can't this be interpreted as Russia being in a dead-end street?
Nice observation.
I'm not sure that it's a sure sign Russia is in a dead end street, but it's a great symbol for Russia's consequential isolation, as a result of the invasion.
In a way, the aspect from the Moon is seemingly the only aspect Russia needs in this chart.
https://www.gurastro.com

As Venus and Mars have been dancing together for a while, I find it revealing to have hate and grief accompanied by love and support at the same time during this war.
Blessings!