Why does this chart have a late ascendant?

Hi,

I have an interview tomorrow, and I wanted to know if I would get this job?
The place is very reputed, the role is good, money (I think I have under-quoted). And while the role is good, this job is something that is really not my preference but could lead to something bigger and better.

So I asked the question, and I do not know why I got a late ascendant? I do not know the answer...or is it that the company has already decided and they are just meeting me for the sake of it. 2 weeks ago, they wanted to meet me, but the calendars didn't match, so here we will be meeting tmrw.
In the chart I am moon, in the 10th as a strong candidate, however, I am about to conjunct Uranus. Mars, the job is in 8th and is in the face of the moon.
There is a square between the moon and mars, but mars would change the sign before completing that. Could this mean that the company would make me do some work (like more interview rounds), but have someone else in consideration?

A part of me does know that if I take this role, moving out to do something else of my preference could be difficult. Maybe the chart has picked my inhibition towards the role, and my future worry of getting being stuck to the category?

https://i.postimg.cc/FzLh8dmq/Free-Char ... dienst.jpg

regards
Regards

Very probably you could get this job, because the square between your Moon
and the firm's Mars is supported by mutual reception between the signifi-
cators.

But the discrepancy of the Moon in her exaltation and the peregrine Mars is
rather great.

Because of the immediate and tight application to the conjunction of the Moon
with Uranus, I am inclined to assume that you will not work for this firm -
because of your own decision.

johannes susato wrote:[...] I am inclined to assume that you will not work
for this firm -
because of your own decision.
And this is why the AC could be rather late: because this - your - decision is
possibly made already.

Late ASC
You... 'What can I do?"
The Universe... 'Please take a seat, we will call you when we come up with the final answer.'
You... 'You mean nothing I do will change the final outcome?"
The Universe... 'Exactly'
Blessings!

Thanks Ouranos and johannes susato!
The interview was to take place today, but the interviewers never showed up on the video call..I reached out to HR to find out what happened, and they had no idea as well..so no idea what happened.lol
I will keep you posted on how this pans out.
I do have a feeling that they may have hired somebody and never informed me. They were really desperate to meet 2 weeks ago, but didn't work out and between then and now they found someone.
So maybe the late ascendant means, that ship for me has already sailed.
Regards

Hello All,

So I decided to write to HR again to follow up on this, and she called me back to say that the position is on hold and may open in a couple of days.
My intuition says there is more, but who knows, she may be right
But now this chapter is over.
thanks so much all

Regards
Regards

johannes susato wrote:
ashwsh wrote: But now this chapter is over.
Yes, thanks for the feedback, Aswsh.

But could you explain, what you mean exactly by the above sentence,
please?
Thanks in advance.
Usually, when a company puts a position on hold, it is very difficult to ascertain when they will pick it back up. It can be weeks/months or not open at all. I got an email notification from the company system after the call with HR yesterday that thanked me for the interview (which never happened).

It is interesting you asked me this question because I was wondering if you saw anything in the chart that states that they would reignite the conversations or discussion with me or even have an interview?
Regards