French election 2022

Hi,

This chart is for anybody who is interested in the upcoming French election, as my spouse is (he’s been reading the French news). A few weeks ago, I asked him who will win, and he said, “probably Macron???. Since then, I heard that the gap between Macron and Le Pen is getting closer. This chart was done on Wed., April 20, 2022 @ 3:10 pm. San Francisco, CA, US (hour of Mercury).

Asc. is 4 Virgo 51, so it is a radical chart. Turning the chart brought Macron in derived 10th (radix 6) and Le Pen in derived 4th (radix 12).

Macron – Saturn is in 23 Aqua 39 sitting in his own house (derived H10) and own sign.
Le Pen – the Sun is in 0 Tau 48, conjunct PoF 0 Tau 37. She is placed in radix H9 (derived H1).
Voters (the people) – the Moon is in 26 Sag 34 and placed in radix H4 (derived 8th).

The Moon has already left Saturn and is approaching trine to the Sun in units of 4 (the election is April 24). The Sun will receive the Moon in Sag. by triplicity and the Moon is exalted in Taurus. I told my spouse that according to my horary reading, Le Pen’s Sun seems to be the next president of France. Although Macron’s Saturn seems comfortably placed in the 10th house (president), Mars (who was also in H10 with Saturn) is now leaving H10 (Mars at 4 Pisces 23 conjunct H11/radix DC). Mars could be representing Macron leaving office. My husband was amazed and not happy at all. Can somebody read this chart differently? Thanks.

I think you are right with Le Pen.

If I had to bet a thousand dollars, but could bet half for each, so as not to lose any money; I'd still put the whole roll on Le Pen. The astrology seems that strong.

Let me try this and it is a free flowing analysis of the contestants.

The Sun in Taurus represents the head of state (Macron).
He is stepping out of office in the 9th House (12th from the 10th)
He is conjunct Fortuna and in moiety with the Moon which will perfect a trine from Capricorn. The Moon ruling the 11th of organizations in Detriment. (The vote from the people and organizations will be less than expected) and he will be re-elected by a small margin.

Don't quote me on this, my reputation and career as a blogger is in jeopardy here!
:D
Last edited by Ouranos on Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blessings!

Hello Atlantean and Ouranos, thank you for taking the time (. . . not to mention risking reputation :wink: ) to reply to my post! By the way, my reputation was already damaged back in 2020, when I said that Trump would win. Therefore, I am not sure about the accuracy of my horary reading, really.

Well, the latest poll news after the final debate: Macron - 59 per cent and Le Pen - 39 per cent (she “plummeted??? as I read).

Yes Ouranus, taking the Sun as the head of state makes sense. Here Macron (the Sun) is president of a foreign country (9th house) and placed in derived 1st house. Instead of using H10 vs. H4, this will read as H1 vs. H7, the alternate method which I applied in the past for political races. If I follow your reading, Marine Le Pen will be represented by Venus. Her ascendant is radix 3 Libra (derived H7). Venus is placed in derived H11 (radix 7) in Pisces; she is exalted. She is a member of the National Assembly representing Pas-de-Calais. Her status is well fitted to be in 11th house (parliament).

Thanks again – we will see soon.

I am tempted to view Marine LePen as Mars in this picture.
Because of her cutting edge ideas and policies. She is definitely an open enemy in the 7th House.
In Pisces
Looking at her origins LePen is a shortening of 'penitentiary', slang for prison.
In French, LePen refers to a 'nom de plume' by an author or 'pen name', fictitious name assumed by an author.
She lives in a house that she acquired at La Celle-Saint-Cloud (approximate translation 'The St-Cloud Cell' - very Pisces) and her autobiography 'A contre flots' (Against the tide) are other indicators of a Pisces signature.
----------
The Moon (the people) will trine the Sun (Macron) before it sextiles Mars (LePen)
But the Moon in Detriment in Capricorn and waning when it does shows that the people have the feeling that their vote does not count hence the absenteeism.
I like to view the planets as the actors of an election that is why I never understood why the US elect their president when the Sun enters Aquarius (detriment) and we witness historically presidents having their hands tied by the opposition.
Blessings!

I'm not great at political astrology but I would say Macron. I look at the 1st/7th axis and the 7th house is heavy and dignified with masculine indicators and Macron has an exalted Jupiter in natal so it fits him well. LePen has a fair amount of Virgo in her chart and I think Mercury in the 9th square Saturn deals with a downfall over funding from Russia?

Re: French election 2022

johannes susato wrote:
Part of Fortune wrote: My husband was amazed and not happy at all. Can somebody read this chart differently?
Would you say that your husband is much party for Macron, that he is quasi
his 'partisan'?
Hi johannes, Thanks for your question! :D
He is not so much for Macron but just anti-LePen.

Ouranos wrote:I am tempted to view Marine LePen as Mars in this picture.
Because of her cutting edge ideas and policies. She is definitely an open enemy in the 7th House.
You are amazing!
After reading your reply I realized this chart really is about LePen (johannes asked a vital question). When I read a horary chart, I tend to use basic formulas (textbook approach) yet as we all know horary charts contain many different angles and can be complicated (sometimes they have double, triple meanings). Since this is my political chart (I erected it), Asc. and DC could “also??? reflect where our (me and my spouse) minds are at the time.

Since this is my political chart (I erected it), Asc. and DC could “also??? reflect where our (me and my spouse) minds are at the time.
Are you heading to a French revolution in your house Part of Fortune? Hopefully, you are not Marie-Antoinette!

If we view LePen as Mars in Pisces in 7th (and I do not claim it to be right altogether) I think it may show that she will dispute the ballots and ask for a review. Or at least one party will do so in the present election.
Maybe your husband will dispute whether you eat shrimps or lobster for dinner! :)
Blessings!

Ouranos wrote: Are you heading to a French revolution in your house Part of Fortune? Hopefully, you are not Marie-Antoinette! :)
Yep! In 4 units, Mercury is going to conjunct Algol in Taurus and guess what, in 4 days (April 26), I will see my doctor about my nagging sore neck . . . a week or so ago I woke up with a neckache. Since then, I tried two different pillows but it won’t go away. My husband ordered some pillow that is supposed to be good for my neck (Tempur-Pedic was the name, I’m not sure it will work – well if not, he can have it).

Marie Antoinette! There’s nothing like French pastries!! Funny, around the same time as the neck ache, I accidentally discovered a cookie recipe with a ton of butter and chocolate chips (the texture is so delicate; it crumbles if I’m not careful). Due to my gluten sensitivity, I haven’t had much fun at the bakery my husband frequents, but you know what -- amazingly he is not fat (nor am I).

With the applying trine between the voters Moon and Le Pen's Sun I would
agree with your first judgement, that Le Pen would win the election.

But as you and your husband are not really neutral, but have a clear
preference Macron beeing a kind of your favourite, even though you are
not his partisans, we could give him the first house, and Le Pen, his
antagonist, the 7th.

While Macron's Mercury is elevated, even though peregrine, he is in the
position to be elected and he should be re-elected.

Le Pen's Jupiter is about to leave his essentially strong position in his own
domicile and to enter his much weaker position in his terms, and he - and
this is even more important - is already counted to be in the bad house of
problems and difficulties (8th). With the loss of the essential dignities of
Jupiter in 4 time units, i.e. 4 days after the question, and also arriving at
the cusp of the 8th in 4 time units, it seems to be clear that Le Pen fails to
win the French electioin on this Sunday, 4 days after the question.