court to decide on allocation of deceased assets

[img

free image hoster[/img]

George passes away leaves considerable fortune no will.
Partner A.he had a son & daughter with her, then parted looked after son only
Partner B he had two daughters parted left her a house neglected the daughters
Partner C he had one son with her looked after him, basically neglected all daughters.Partner C eventually marries him.
Two daughters of partner B taking Partner C & two sons to high court claiming they had their lives ruined.by fathers negligence & claiming substantial compensation from the deceased fathers assets.Two daughters aggressive & foul mouthed to partner C who by virtue of being 20 years younger than their mother stole their father from under their noses.
I asked the question on behalf of Partner C how will the court decide
Scorpio Ascendant very apt,Mars in Pisces angular in the 4th I take this to represent C.4th house of endings Property,Venus I take to represent the daughters rulers of the 7th & 12th enemies, Jupiter Neptune divides them
ie the fortune divides them in aversion to one another, both have aspects to 7th house planets will see you in court so to speak !
Venus has a mutual reception with the Sun in Taurus Venus in Suns exaltation
& a sextile to mercury in gemini but it is in its fall in Aries but in its joy 5th house.I would say Venus has strength but is moving away from the Jupiter/Neptune conjunction whereas Mars is moving towards it
The moon as co significator for C s moving from the 8th to 9th in cancer so again moving into a better position & it is the most elevated planet in the chart, the Sun conjunct Uranus ruler of the fourth house in the 7th I think the judge will throw the case out of court. Anybody have any other ways to see the outcome from this chart?

Zosma,

I am not sure to understand totally the imbroglio between the protagonists.
But I would say VEL7 is better than MA here
- VEL7 mutual reception with SU L10 The Judge in 7th and conjunct NN
- The MO applies to it
- VE in detriment and Joy - They get less then expected but they are happy with it.
------------
- The MO applies to MA by trine and translates to JU
- MAL1 applies to JU but JU will change sign before it does.
- So even if MA has arguments in favor, they drop the case. JU ruling 2nd House of ASC - It is too costly to pursue the matter.
------------
The MO in rulership on the cusp of the 9th
- Decision of the Judge is based on the Law in UK regarding children.

This is a very light appreciation of this court case.

Best to you,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Johannes
My relationship to C is very 7th house I would say, she calls on my services & pays me, we have known each other for a very long time & know each others families,
One thing I got wrong in my preamble is a will was written but the daughters
were disappointed with their lot. The decision to go to court was 23 February
Mars Venus conjunction >>>planetary war !
Ouranos
Thanks for the delineation & picking up on details which I missed.Appreciated.

Zosma wrote: My relationship to C is very 7th house I would say, she calls on my services & pays me, we have known each other for a very long time & know each others families,
Thank you, Zosma.

Is my understanding of your answer correct now that C had asked her own question?

Thanks again in advance!

Johannes
She had been very agitated describing the situation to me, & it became a conundrum in my head so I asked the question to the heavens what will be the outcome of this situation.