[img
[/img]

In 2016 when Trump was elected SA sun was exactly on his Ascendant & SA moon exactly on his Part of Fortune, Later as Transiting Pluto began opposing his ruler of 10th Venus & its conjunction with Saturn, Clinton Pelosi & the media hounded him continually.
There has been some speculation that Trump will make a comeback in 2024 in partnership with a black female Republican maybe Candace Owens.
This may be shown by the Saturn transit over his SA moon in the 7th house.
SA Mercury on the sun/moon midpoint opposing transiting Neptune launch of Truth social media.
Progressed Moon in libra starting her moves over Chiron & retrograde Jupiter in Libra the saving grace is the mutual reception between these two one by rulership and the other by exaltation, probably cost him but he has form.

amymaddalozzo the mars square pluto SA yes revenge for Trump to have the gall to beat Clinton to power, also SA pluto square Saturn However profection change from Scorpio to Sag & Solar return Ascendant Sag so Jupiter more important than Mars from birthdate 2022, Jupiter transits 8th house until the end of the year which is difficult financially.
I may be wrong but overall I believe Trump is part of the system to divide & rule they need him to keep us in our rat cage,

amymaddalozzo wrote:
Everyone should look at Marjorie Orr’s latest column on Trump. Very negative past July 2022 amy
Here is the recent Marjorie Orr piece on Trump, Amy was referring to.

https://star4cast.com/trump-under-scrut ... r-for-him/

However, its still a way off to the Presidential primaries for the 2024 election. We need to look further ahead.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

NY Civil law fraud suit against Trump

Hi all ... I've been examining Trump's chart trying to figure out (a) why everything he does eventually fails, and (b) how he always manages to escape the consequences of his failures. I've come to think he ultimately fails due to Mercury in the 12th (whole sign house) disposing of his Asc ruler (Sun) and he escapes consequences due to the Moon in the 5th disposing all his 12th house planets. His constant legal battles are part and parcel of his life with Mars conjunct the Asc ruling the 9th (law).

Taking a look at the distributions and directions around the time of this recent law suit, his Asc moved from the Venus bounds in Libra to Mars bounds in November 2019 and then into Mars bounds in Scorpio in June of this year (where it remains until 2031); all the while sharing by sextile with itself.

He was impeached in December 2019 and the January 6th Commission televised reports started in June 2022. While he escaped the impeachment charges and we still don't know if any charges will come out of the Jan 6th commission report I suspect he may not completely escape the legal consequences of the commission or the fraud suit this time around.

This time the contrantiscion of his Ascendant is sitting at 0 Scorpio in the same bound as the Mars divisor. I've only just started keeping an eye on the antiscion/contrantiscion so waiting to see how this will play out. His divisor only made contrantiscion contacts twice earlier, in 1961 with Jupiter's (couldn't find info on any events for the period) and then in Nov 1976 it went through the degree of Neptune's contrantiscion around the same time an article about his image building appeared in the NYT, (Nov'76) (Neptune is in the 3rd in the radix, and it was in the profected 9th for the year).

He is in a 5th House (Sagittarius) profection, Jupiter LoY. By direction the directed 2nd house cusp (17 Cancer) is square radix Jupiter and the directed 3rd house (8 Leo) is conjunct directed Jupiter while directed Saturn (26 Aries) is trine radix Mars. So legal (Jupiter) battles (Mars) involving his finances (2nd) and children (3rd). Its possible they are going after him on taxes as Jupiter is disposed by Venus (woman attorney general?) in the 12th (profected 8th - taxes) but that Jupiter is in the profected 11th (Good Daemon) trine the Sun in the profected 7th (powerful partners) so he just might wiggle out of the consequences again.

Just a note; the direction method I've been investigating charts with for the last 17 years is not the usual one although it is, I believe, well within the spirit of the tradition.

For the houses, I subtract the Age Arc from the birth RAMC to arrive at the MC for the year and then subtract 30 deg, 60, 90, etc portions for each house cusp and convert to longitude using the birth house Placidus house pole.

For the planets, I subtract the Age Arc from the OA at birth under the birth latitude BUT convert the result to longitude using the planet's pole. The method works quite well with tables of OA although I use a spreadsheet to calculate everything. For example, Jupiter's OA at birth is 201° 26' 21", subtracting 76 years gives 125° 26' 21", Jupiter's pole is 17° 47' 22" which gives a longitude of 8 Leo.

For the curious, you can check the above using the Astro-seek OA tool. Entering (as Custom Latitude) 40N41 and year 1946 then looking under 17 Libra gives an OA of 201.45. Re-running the table with Jupiter's pole 17N47 as the custom latitude and looking up OA of 125.25 gives you a longitude between 8-9 Leo.

Does anyone think he'll be charged this time around or will he escape again.

Trump

neptune cafe has an interesting article on Trump's legal problems and transits and progressions for the next few months. I am of the opinion that all these law suits and investigations will affect his healh. AMY
amy maddalozzo

Time to update this thread.
Much is happening in Trumpland now.

Reading this from Janegca:
Taking a look at the distributions and directions around the time of this recent law suit, his Asc moved from the Venus bounds in Libra to Mars bounds in November 2019 and then into Mars bounds in Scorpio in June of this year (where it remains until 2031); all the while sharing by sextile with itself.
Yes Mars is active in the distributions now in Mars term.
And mars is 9L (law).

The primary directions for Trump involves some martian directions that
is made more potent next year due to the distributions setting a theme.

**Primary directed Moon (12L) is opposing natal Mars.

**And Converse south node is conjunct his natal Mars.

These directions are not good ones.
Conflicts and possible loss.
The Solar return from June 2024 seems terrible with a prominent saturn aspecting both sun and Moon with sun in 12th house.
Mars that is activated by distributions and primary directions is in taurus in detriement in the solar return.

Is the lawsuits coming going to interfere with Trump being the nominee for the republicans ? Or will other obstructions hinder him healthwise for example as Amy suggested in this thread ? (Heart trouble for example).

Ptolemy key - Placidus semiarc -

Thanks for pointing out Martin.

Yes I see now that the primary direction of mars to moon is
72' degrees and was active in the past.

In june 2024 it is the Converse primary direction of the Moon to Mars. Forgot to mention.

How is one to relate to that ? The Converse primary direction of the Moon to natal Mars ? Is it irrelevant ? Should one only look at the direct primary direction in a case like this ?

(While Converse south node on natal Mars too in same year ?)