The Life & Work of Vettius Valens
by Deborah Houlding
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Should Dominic return to UK or stay abroad?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lottie

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Should Dominic return to UK or stay abroad? Reply with quote

I would be very grateful for comments on the horary chart I cast today, I am too involved I think to see the wood for the trees! I am worried about my son's prospects. He is working abroad for his uncles with the 'promise' that he will inherit various businesses in due course. My instinct tells me he will get stuffed. He is 26 and the longer he stays abroad the harder it will probably be to get employment as a 'graduate trainee' if he has to come back.

I cast the chart at 13.16 BST in Wimbledon on 10 October 2005.

I have turned the chart as I have named the person enquired about. 21ge21 rises. Mercury is at 2sc44 in turned 4th of current place conj jupiter. Mercury is accidentally dignified by being angular, but has nothing else going for it. Jupiter rules 7th of where he may move to. As mercury is moving away from jupter and is peregrine I think this shows he is unable to act right now and that he has thought about, but dismissed the idea of returning to the UK.

Venus in sagittarius rules the 4th, the current place of abode and is in MR with jupiter, however venus is in the 6th and therefore debilitated.

Mercury is in an exact to the second semi-sextile to venus ruler of 4th - ie argues stay there. It also squares saturn which rules turned 8th of other people's resources. It also looks like those resources are not too healthy either!

Although jupiter lord of 7th (return to UK) is in slightly better shape than venus ruler of current place of residence, it is under the sunbeams and will be combust in 9deg. This I think this says opportunities here in the UK are not good.

The moon ruler of 8th squares the nodes showing how important this decision is it then squares sun which co-rules 8th. It goes on to sextile POF in pisces in turned 10 - this last aspect seems like the only unqualified positive aspect - it brings us back to jupiter its dispositor and the 7th (the UK).

Could anyone spare the time to unravel some of this, my puzzler is sore.

All the best

Lottie
Sue

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lottie,

Quote:
I have turned the chart as I have named the person enquired about.

The fact that you have named your son is completely irrelevant. Whether you say 'my son' or 'Dominic', he is still the same person requiring the same house. In this case it is the fifth house. I know March and McEvers advocated using the 7th for anyone named but it makes no sense at all.

Since this appears to be your question about your concern I would stick to the radical chart to find the main significators. I would perhaps be looking at whether your fears may be well-founded or not.

Cheers
Sue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: