please comment-possible WORLD WAR 3

Dear all,

This in an article written and published on www.astrologyinserbia.com by Prof Nikola Stojanovic,the best Serbian astrologer.

Please comment

Greetings from Belgrade

Nina

WORLD WAR 3
Author:
Nikola Stojanovic

Broader version of this text entitled ?New Planetary Slaughterhouse in 2011-2012? was published in Nedeljni Telegraf daily on June 22. The article explains the prediction I made in 1998 about great danger of a Great War followed by the use of terrifying weapons humankind is soon about to face. Serious warnings are general geopolitical events (new alliances, new unions-public and secret ones ) in the modern world, development of new weapons of mass destruction capable of destroying large numbers of people without adverse effects on environment (various types of radiation and the like), awareness of limited natural resources on the planet Earth which resulted in the thought conceived in ?some people? that the Earth can host only 1 billion people (making thus 5 billion a surplus) along with the frightening fact that more than 70 percent of people have become ?trained? to take as ?truth? everything the media in their countries serve on a platter. The text also contains the astrological scheme of planetary position in the horoscopes of future world leaders who will expose the entire humankind to the serious risk of war.

World War 3

Ten planets of the Solar system largely influence destiny of human race: the Sun, the Moon (due to its large influence on people, in astrology the Moon is perceived as a planet), Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.

Mars provokes aggression, rage and anger in people making them prone to attacking others, getting into fights and produce and use weapons. Hence, Mars, the ruler of Aries, symbolizes war and warfare.
It was calculated that ever since the humankind appeared on the planet Earth, some 150.000 wars have been waged. People who lived 5000 years ago, modern people, and people of the future are no different: as long as the planet Mars exerts its influence from the skies wars will be waged ? the only thing that will change in the process are weapons.
Therefore, war is a history, present and future of mankind.

Age of Aquarius

Ever since the planet Uranus, ruler of Aquarius, was discovered in 1781, the entire mankind (subconsciously) started to live in accordance with the symbolic of Aquarius.

In astrology, Uranus, the ruler of Aquarius, rules the brain, little gray cells, and human intellect. Thus, an increasing number of people started to use their brains, develop thought beyond any limits possibly conceived, causing emergence of a large number of scientists whose logic brought about an increasing number of breakthroughs in all areas of life.
Naturally, the war industry has also developed resulting in production of increasingly powerful and deadly weapons. Atom bomb is the deadliest weapon produced to date.
-In 1896, a scientist Antoine Becquerel discovered radioactivity of Uranium;
-in 1902, Marie and Pierre Curie discovered radioactive metal radium;
-in 1905, Albert Einstein found that the mass could be perceived as just one more manifestation of energy able to convert into a vast quantity of power;
-Ernest Rutherford and Niels Bohr deduced the system of atom?s structure;
-in 1934, Enrico Fermi discovered nuclear fission.
-Only 33 years after Einstein had deduced that mass could be converted into energy, in December 1938, Otto Han and Fritz Strassman generated nuclear fission ? atom splitting.
-On August 2, 1939, Albert Einstein wrote to the American President Roosevelt stating that it was possible to produce the atom bomb and urging him to go ahead with the production.
-In December 1942, at Chicago University, Enrico Fermi successfully produced the first controlled nuclear chain reaction.
-In August 1942, the Manhattan Project was launched with the aim to produce the first atom bomb. Enrico Fermi and Robert Oppenheimer directed the Project.
-On July 16 1945, in the desert of New Mexico the first atom bomb was tested.
-Interrupting his lunch, the American President made a phone call to order the first atom bomb to be dropped on the Japanese town Hiroshima.
At dawn, on August 6 1945, at 8 hours, 6 minutes and 40 seconds, the atom bomb exploded above Hiroshima (132E27, 34N24) producing tragic consequences: 140.000 people instantly died soon to be followed by the additional toll of 150.000 who did not survive the consequences of this tragic event. At that moment, the astrological chart (celestial planetary position) was alarming: Ascendant was, at that moment, at the worst degree of Zodiac circle - "diabolic" 18th degree of Virgo; the Moon (symbolizing humankind) conjunction Saturn (great misfortune, grief) was at the worst 18th degree (the worst diabolic energy) of Cancer which also represents a Man, mankind! This degree (18) should be born in mind as the degree bringing the worst misfortune on the mankind.

Hiroshima

Only the soldiers were the ones to have something to gloat over for Mars (war, weapons) conjunction Uranus (bomb) sextile (successfully) Pluto (planet symbolizing mass deaths and mass killings) made this military action (Mars) possible - the bomb was dropped (Uranus) successfully (sextile) killing a large number of people (Pluto).

It is logical to assume that the horoscopes of all people who produced and used the first atom bomb are very unfavorable and show malevolent "diabolical" energy.

Robert Oppenheimer (22/4/1904 20:00 EST +5, 73W57 40N45) has Ascendant (his personality) at the worst 18th degree of Scorpio. The cusp of his 8th house (death) also begins at the 18th degree and, in addition, this house contains Pluto (mass killings).

Enrico Fermi (29/9/1901. 19:00 CET -1, 12E29 41N54) has Pluto (mass killings) at the 18th degree opposition (adverse aspect, adverse event) Uranus (bomb), as well as the cusp of the 10th house (something to be remembered by, masterwork) at the 18th degree.

The man who authorized the dropping of atom bomb, American President Harry Truman (8/5/1884. 16:17 CST +6, 94W16 37N30) has the Sun (to be the president, to make a decision) at the 18th degree of Taurus (food), which is why he made this decision during lunch.

Commander of ?Enola Gay? aircraft from which the atom bomb was dropped on Hiroshima, Paul Tibets (23/2/1915. 00:04 AM CST+6, 91W24, 39N56) has Ascendant at the worst 18th degree of Scorpio, Mars at the 18th degree of Aquarius conjunction Uranus (bombs), cusp of the 8th house (death) at the 18th degree and Pluto (mass killings) in the 8th house of Cancer (men, mankind)!!!

Japanese emperor Hirohito

Two horoscopes show the fate of a country: horoscope of the country?s foundation and the horoscope of its ruler. These horoscopes show what will happen to a state as well as the fate of people living in it.

Japanese emperor Hirohito was born in 29/4/1901 in Tokyo (139E46, 35N42) at 22:10 JST-9.
In his horoscope, the Moon, symbolizing the fate of his people, is at the 22nd degree - also an adverse degree bringing about killing or the state of being killed; his Moon (people) forms an extremely adverse square (unfavorable aspect, misfortunate event) between Uranus (bomb) and Pluto (mass killings, mass destructions). In addition, Mercury ruling his Moon (people) is also at the 22nd degree of Aries (war).

Thus, the opposition of Uranus and Pluto square Moon at the adverse 22nd degree contributed to the mass killing (Pluto) of his people (Moon) by atom bomb (Uranus).

For further reading of this text, it is important to note the aspect of Uranus and Pluto describing the use of bomb for mass destruction.

Uranus square Pluto brings
about World War 3 - 2011, 2012

The above shows that the adverse degrees (18, 22) coupled with adverse aspect of Uranus symbolizing bombs and Pluto symbolizing mass destruction and killings brings about the danger coming from the use of bombs and weapons of mass destruction.

Ever since the atom bomb was discovered and used, all wars waged from 1945 to date were controlled - situations which would provoke the use of atom bomb being carefully evaded.

However, in 2011 and 2012, we will be faced with the frightening square (very malevolent aspect) of Uranus and Pluto. Thus, the unfavorable aspect of emperor Hirohito?s horoscope, which brought dropping of atom bomb on his people, will repeat itself! In addition, the square between these two planets will be even worse for Uranus symbolizing bombs enters Aries which represents war and weapons.

Uranus in Aries results in uncontrolled reactions, loss of control and use of entirely new weapons, telling us that just any kind of worst-case scenario is to be expected. Thus, constrained wars that we have had so far can easily get disastrous and out of control, engulf the entire world and entail the use of the most destructive weapons!

Horoscopes of America, Russia, China, India...

In the horoscope of every country, the 7th house describes relations with other states. This is the house of cooperation and alliances but also the house of war.

In the horoscope of the USA (4/7/1776. 17:10 LMT+00:00, 75W09, 39N57), Mars is placed in the 7th house. This planet symbolizes war and warfare. As we know, this country has waged the largest number of wars in the last 150 years.

In the horoscope of the newly formed Russia (12/6/1990 09:45 GMT +00:00, 37E35, 55N45), there is Mars in the 7th house (war) in Aries (war), telling us that their new state will certainly wage wars. Their Mars is in square with Uranus (bombs) and Neptune (viruses, bacteria)?

In the horoscope of China (1/10/1949 15:15 CCT -08:00, 116E25, 39N55), in the 7th house there is also Mars. Their Mars is in conjunction with Pluto, while the cusp of the 8th house (death) is at the 22nd degree of Virgo ? the same degree and sign in which the Moon (people) was placed in the horoscope of the Japanese emperor Hirohito!

In the horoscope of India (26/1/1950 10:15 INT -05:30, 77E13, 28N40), Mars is also to be found in the 7th house square (adverse aspect, misfortunate event) Uranus (bomb)...

Therefore, in the horoscopes of America, Russia, China and India ? four major world powers ? dangerous Mars symbolizing war and warfare is to be found in their 7th house describing relations with other countries!

Beginning of the War is drawing near

The solar return charts of these countries shows when each of them will enter into war. When in the solar return chart Mars (war) finds itself in the 7th house, such countries inevitably enter the war.

In the solar return chart of Russia for June 2007/June 2008, Mars is in the 7th house (relations with other countries) in Aries (war), which makes me quite certain that in that period (probably the Spring of 2008) Russia will seriously enter war. In the astrocartography, Mars goes exactly over the Middle East ? Iran in particular- implying that the events in that territory can embroil Russia in a war.

In the solar return chart of China for 2011, Mars is in the 7th house (war) trine Uranus, which implies atomic war.

In the solar return chart of America for July 2011/ July 2012 Uranus is to be found in the 7th house (bomb) in Aries (war) square Pluto (mass destruction), implying the period when America will be in a serious war conflict using its (latest) developed weapon.

The next solar return chart for the period between July 2012 and July 2013, with Pluto in the 4th house (American territory), will produce total destruction (Pluto) of American state (4th house).

Horoscopes of future leaders

Great war threat will be clearly visible in the horoscopes of future world power leaders. If the majority of them have in their horoscopes planets at very adverse degrees (18 and 22), if their Moon (people, mankind) is at the 18th or 22nd degree or adversely aspecting Pluto (mass destruction) or Uranus (bombs), or should they be on a very malevolent fixed star Algol also symbolizing mass killings ? humankind?s prospects are gloomy.

One such person already ?qualifies? for the ruling position in her country ? Condolisa Rice. When Moscow reporters asked her about her plans for the future she said that she planned to run for president of her country at the next elections. Take a look at her horoscope.

She was born on 14/11/1954 at 11:30 (CST+6, 86W48, 33N31). At the cusp of her 10th house (top position) there is the Sun (to be the president) conjunction Venus at the 22nd degree (!), while the Moon symbolizing her people as well as entire mankind is placed in Cancer (people, human race) at the 18th degree (!) ? the same position of the Moon when the atom bomb fell on Hiroshima!!!

Condolisa Rice

In addition, the present Russian President Putin has the Sun (power, supreme position) conjunction Saturn (extended term of office), which could indicate that his term of office will be prolonged due to possible war events in 2007/2008. His Uranus (bomb) is at the 18th degree of Cancer ? the same degree at which the Moon was at the time of Hiroshima bombing....

If in the near future more leaders emerge with horoscopes such as the ones mentioned that will bring us Uranus in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn-Atomic War.

Heaven stages for us the worst possible scenario in the near future. The whole world is in a great danger. For help, we can but rely on our sound mind, astrology and God.

I know what I'm about to do is a mistake. I shouldn't get involved in this sort of thing, but I'm going to anyway. I think the entire post can be dismissed as simple raving and to that end I will give but one example:
One such person already ?qualifies? for the ruling position in her country ? Condolisa Rice. When Moscow reporters asked her about her plans for the future she said that she planned to run for president of her country at the next elections. Take a look at her horoscope.

She was born on 14/11/1954 at 11:30 (CST+6, 86W48, 33N31). At the cusp of her 10th house (top position) there is the Sun (to be the president) conjunction Venus at the 22nd degree (!), while the Moon symbolizing her people as well as entire mankind is placed in Cancer (people, human race) at the 18th degree (!) ? the same position of the Moon when the atom bomb fell on Hiroshima!!!
Note: in order to "qualify" for the office of President of the US, one has to be 35 years old or older; one has to be a natural citizen (sorry Arnold) and one has to have lived in the US for the previous I think ten years. That's it. Yes folks, as terrifying as it might sound: I am qualified to be President of the USA.

1) Condi Rice NEVER said she would run for President. She might someday, but she never made that statement to any reporters anywhere. The author chastises people (rightly) for believing whatever the news media tells them, and then says his source for this revelation is news reporters. Physician heal thyself.

2) Condi's Moon does not symbolize "Her" people. It is the Moon in her nativity. "Her" people are symbolized by the Moon in the various US charts.

3) At 11:30 AM CST on Nov 14 (Happy Birthday Madam Secretary- belated), 1954 the Moon was at 18 Cancer 46. The 19th degree. This is as good a time as any to address the difference in cardinal and ordinal numbers. Cardinal numbers are 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. Ordinals are 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. The 2nd degree is that area from 1 degree 00 minutes to 1 degree 59 minutes; the third degree begins at 2 degrees 00 minutes. When we're born from age one day until our first birthday, it is our first year of life. So at age one we are in our second year and so on. 18 degrees Cancer 46 is therefore, the 19th degree.

4) I didn't check the Moon at the time of the dropping of the bomb at Hiroshima, but it doesn't matter if it is on Condi's Moon exactly or not. She wasn't born yet, and the Moon hits that spot, whatever it is, once a month. Millions upon millions of people have that Moon placement. Some of them probably served in public office at one time or another. It is a logical fallacy that there is connection between Hiroshima and everyone with the same Moon or other planets. My own mother was born the same day as John List, a man who murdered his entire family (and the dog!) and ran off to start a new life. Mother, like all of us, had her faults, and although at times she may have wanted to kill all of us (perhaps rightfully), she never would have hurt the dog.

In brief, my comment is that most of what was written is not to be taken seriously.

Tom

thanks

Hi Tom,thanks for the reply.Of course,you are perfectly entitled to your own opinion just as I am to mine.I apply this theory because it works for me and my Serbian colleagues,it`s just a different approach but we believe in it.You should also let others to decide for themselves and not to dismiss what`s being written so that nobody else would give their reply.In that case the forum doesn`t make any sense.

I believe the energy of the planets is most felt in birth charts of Presidents and other powerful people and that the destiny of their peoples is very much connected with their own planets` placements.I think that the Moon in presidental charts represents the people,that particular nation.It`s just how I see it,why should I be offended from you for believeing in my own approach?And I simply read the degrees differently from you,what`s the big deal?

If you want,read this as well.If not,I wish you all well,I truly believe we can only advance our astrological skills if we work together for the same goal and that means to read what other people say on the same subject without offending their stance just for being different.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY BUSH WON?
Author:
Nikola Stojanovic

Some days after the announcement of returns for presidential election in America, a friend of mine, an astrology lover, called me from a far off, overseas land to express his concerns about the future of astrology. Namely, all internationally recognized astrologers had ? failed ? in their forecasts. All of them saw Kerry as the future American President instead of the actual winner, Bush. In addition, he informed me that ? an internationally renowned astrologer ? argued it was impossible to use astrology to predict the winner.... We both had quite a laugh at the absurdness of this. It was as if a world-renowned doctor argued ? the medicine does not cure...?!

Naturally, my friend wanted to know why I hadn't published my forecast about election returns in America since it was an event of a planetary significance. He was convinced that I would not have made a mistake. I answered that I normally publish the forecasts in the correctness of which I am certain, which explains why my prognoses are rarely wrong. I added that I hadn't been very interested in these elections and, truth be told, I began to find this country rather dull. I kind of wanted Bush to win simply to support another one of my forecasts given in the text America-The End of an Empire... At the end of our conversation, I told him that a couple of months before the elections I had glanced through the birth chart of John Kerry and it crossed my mind ?...here's a new President...?.

Having ended this conversation I started to wonder ?...How come that all of them failed in their forecasts? What was it that they hadn't seen in the birth chart of George Bush??. Astrological explanation for the misanalyses of so many astrologers can be seen in the position of Uranus (astrology) in Pisces (to be wrong), and Neptune (to make a mistake) in Aquarius (astrology). However, this is an implausible explanation since it indicates that in the course of Uranus transiting Neptune through Pisces and Aquarius no astrologer will be able to provide a correct forecast, which is absurd. These aspects will just increase the likelihood of a mistake and nothing more.

Which birth charts need to be analysed?

Astrological forecast is a serous business for, if you want to predict, for instance, the winner of the elections in a country, you will need to meticulously analyse and intensely focus on the following birth carts:

-Horoscope of the beginning of elections
-Horoscope of main candidates
-Solar return chart of both candidates in the year of the elections
-Solar return chart of the country in question
-Biwheel chart of the birth chart and Solar return chart of respective candidates
-Comparative horoscope of the birth chart and horoscope of elections of respective candidates...

As you see, it is a painstaking and time-consuming job.

First I started to analyse the comparative birth charts of J. Bush and beginning of elections in America. It took me no more than a few minutes with his chart to clearly see the reasons for his victory. Having done that and realizing my laziness and inertness that made me ? loose another good forecast...? I got so mad at myself that I hardly managed to get some sleep that night.

And you can see for yourself just how easy it was.

According to the details provided on the Internet, John Kerry was born on 11/12/1943, 08:03 AM CST +6:00, (104W50'12'' 39N44'43'')
He is a double Sagittarius and his Sun (to be the President) is in the 1st house trine (the best aspect - with ease, successfully...) Jupiter, the ruler of both his Ascendant and the Sun, placed in the powerful fixed star Regulus symbolising the top, main presidential position.

The power of this fixed star is illustrated in the horoscope of Monica Lewinsky. She has Venus placed at this fixed star ruling her Ascendant and the 8th house (sex). That is why oral sex (Venus) with the then President of America, Clinton, (Regulus-someone taking the top position) made her famous.

George Bush was born on 6/7/1946. 07:26 AM EDT +4:00 (072W55?43?? 41N18?29??) under the sign of Cancer, Ascendant Leo.

How to direct your analysis?

For majority of astrologers, this seems to present the biggest problem. One should use only the fundamental astrological knowledge.
John Kerry is a double Sagittarius and thus represented by Jupiter. Since George Bush was born under Cancer - Ascendant Leo - he is represented by the Moon and the Sun.

In mundane, political astrology, Moon represents people i.e. constituency while the Sun rules a President. Aspects are also important. Trine and sextile are favourable aspects carrying more votes while opposition and square, being unfavourable aspects, bring less votes i.e. carry votes against a candidate. Depending on the quality of the planets, a conjunction can be beneficial as well as an adverse aspect.

What makes it a lot easier here is the fact that only three planets are ? in the game ?: the Moon which symbolises voters but also Bush (Moon rules his Sun); the Sun symbolising a person standing for presidential elections, Bush as a current President running for the election, and Bush as a person (Sun rules his Ascendant); and Jupiter symbolising Kery.

Horoscope of beginning of voting

The election started on 2.11.2004. 09:00 AM EST +5:00 White House (077W02'13'' 38N53'50''). This chart shows the Moon (voters) trine the Sun, indicating that the majority of voters will choose old President ? Bush; similarly, the Sun as the ruler of Ascendant symbolises Bush.
The same chart shows the Moon (constituency) square Jupiter. This aspect symbolises Cerrey and indicates that the voters (Moon) will turn against (square) him (Jupiter).
Thus, the horoscope of the very beginning of voting announces the outcome.

Comparative natal horoscope of G. Bush

and horoscope of start of election

This comparative horoscope, so to say, has ?Bush as a winner written all over it?. See for yourself:
-Sun in the election horoscope trines the Sun in Bush?s birth chart
- The Moon (voters) transits Bush?s native sign i.e. his Sun symbolising both him as a President (Sun) and his personality (ruler of his Ascendant)
-North Nod (gain, victory) transits his 10th house (victory, success, to come first, to be the President)
-Sun in the horoscope of the start of elections, symbolizing Bush as President as well as his personality, is placed, as a ruler, exactly at the natal Fortune of George Bush horoscope!
This brought luck to Bush (fortune) in a close Presidential run!

Why was it a ?close run??

It was a close victory because the horoscope i.e. the position of planets in Kerry?s horoscope was extremely powerful. The ruler of his Sun (to be the President) Jupiter in Leo (President) conjunction powerful fixed star Regulus (to be at the top) helped by Sun trine Jupiter at Regulus is an extremely powerful astrological mix which, in most cases, yields success. Such astrological combination misled all astrologers about the outcome of presidential elections in the USA. Therefore, such mix of planets helped Kerry to get a lot of votes and get the support from abroad (Jupiter). In addition, on the election date, Jupiter was transiting his 10th house (also implying presidential position).

However, this ?killer combination? was spoiled by opposition (to be against) of the Moon (voters) conjunction Saturn (conservative voters, elderly voters and also bad luck, bummer). Similarly, on the election day, the South Node (loss, to loose) was in conjunction with Kery?s Venus ruling his 10th house (success, victory, to be the President).

What additionally contributed to Kerry's misfortune?

Just a couple of days before the election, Bin Laden ?a major world terrorist? gave a statement in an address which considerably helped Bush. Just remember, the Sun in Bush?s horoscope (President) is in the 12th house.

He won the first presidential election (Sun) with the help of symbolic of the12th house i.e. 12th sign of Pisces ? by suppressing votes. The ruler of the Sun (to be the president), the Moon, is in the 3rd house and thus, he had been helped by his brother (3rd house).
This time, however, he was helped by the main terrorist (Sun-main, in the 12th house - terrorist).The 12th house also symbolises terrorism.

Closing this article I cannot help applying my theory on the degrees. On the election date, the Sun (President) was at the 10th degree trine Moon (voters). This means that voters (Moon) will vote (trine) for the current, old president (Sun-President at the 10th degree symbolizing 10th sign of Capricorn ?former, old).

By the way, I was very pleased by Bush?s victory for the simple reason that I needed him to prove one of my forecasts correct (to be found in my text America-the End of an Empire). Namely, my forecast was that America headed by G. Bush will loose power (again I revert to the position of his Sun ? government, power in the 12th house ? to loose).

Go, Go Bush!

Author: Nikola Stojanovic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
? 2002-2005 Nikola Stojanovic
www.astrologyinserbia.com

America-The End of an Empire
Author:
Nikola Stojanovic

December 2003.

At the very beginning of this text about the fate of America I would like to present the article published in Argument weekly on 4 August, 1997. In that text I announced the current conflict between America and the Moslems. Since astrology is a scientific discipline which provides the forecast of future events and their development, it would be worth noting what astrology can do in practice:

?ARGUMENT? 04.08.1997

AMERICA The empire which will COLLAPSE
the day a black man takes the leadership

?It is beyond any doubt that in the second half of the 20 century the USA became the most powerful country in the world. The fascinating thing is (like it or not) that they gained this power in less than 200 years of their existence. My first thought as an astrologer was that they must have had a powerful horoscope. However, I was puzzled when I saw the horoscope of America...
According to that horoscope, the USA was born under Cancer, Ascendant in Gemini. I started to have doubts about the accuracy of that birth chart and, after some thinking, I came to the conclusion that USA?s Ascendant must be in Sagittarius. For Gemini Ascendant the stated time of birth is: 4 July 1776, Philadelphia, 2. 15 AM.
Please note: don?t you find it strange for a country to be ? born ? at 2 hours and 15 minutes in the morning, and in the 18 century nonetheless, when people lived in accordance with laws of nature and went to bed as soon as dusk drew near! As far as I know history, there were no such pressing issues to make them burn candles and tallow-candles (electricity had not been invented yet) just to be able to proclaim the statehood of USA. I personally think that USA?s Ascendant is Sagittarius. The reason lies in the fact that in the mundane astrology Ascendant primarily represents the people who founded a particular state, that is, the people living in that country, their national characteristics, image of the nation and its myths.

DREAM OF WEALTH

Since USA was settled and founded by foreigners, people from other continents and countries, Sagittarius Ascendant perfectly fits in for it represents foreigners and everything of a foreign origin. American nation is composed of foreigners - immigrants from all over the world. All those people of adventurous spirit (Sagittarius) were driven to try their luck (Jupiter) in the USA in their wish to get rich (Jupiter conjunction Venus), attracted by the American dream ? wealth, a big house and swimming pool (Jupiter conjunction Venus in Cancer). Many of them strive for glory and fame which, again, is the influence of Venus conjunction Jupiter.
The USA has always kept expanding its territory and its presidents have always been engaged in an expansive imperialistic politics. Florida and Texas became federal states in 1845, Montana in 1889, New Mexico in1912. Alaska, as the forty-ninth state, became the federal state in 1958. Thus, the expansion of territories also corresponds to the characteristics of Sagittarius. Americans place a lot of trust in their judicial system. Their famous Constitution was proclaimed on September 17, 1787 and was a role model to many democratic states. There is no doubt that the USA can be considered a law-respecting country, which is brought about by Ascendant in Sagittarius.

Its general civil rights ? personal freedom of each and every individual ? are certainly provided by Ascendant in Sagittarius and Moon in Aquarius. American people are very religious. Americans have right to express their religious feelings in all existing religions and numerous sects. However, money is for them the God of all Gods - Dollar. On one dollar bill it says ? In God we trust ? which is in perfect accordance with extremely powerful conjunction of Jupiter and Venus in Cancer, where Jupiter is exalted. Free entrepreneurial spirit is also a characteristic of Sagittarius.
Americans are also the nation of sports ? all go in for sports. Especially when middle-aged they get this mania for exercise (Jupiter rules middle-age). Many modern sports originate from the USA. Sports at universities are particularly developed. Again this is due to Sagittarius Ascendant.
The influence of Jupiter conjunction Venus is reflected even in the very name of this country? United (Venus) State of America (Jupiter in Cancer ? homeland, country).

Ascendant also describes physical appearance of Americans. The first thing we notice is their smile and big teeth, which fairly fits Sagittarius Ascendant. Obsession with the size of both their nation and things they use (big cars, huge houses and estates, biggest buildings and the like) also depicts the influence of Sagittarius Ascendant.
The slogan on human rights, this moral attitude that became a hallmark of the USA also originates from Sagittarius Ascendant. In view of all of the aforementioned, I am certain that the USA has Ascendant in Sagittarius.
In mundane astrology, the forth house describes the people that once had lived on the territory of a country before it was founded. So this house should describe Indians and their fate. According to the equal house system, the forth house begins in Pisces. Pisces perfectly fit the description of Indians because for centuries they lived isolated from the rest of the world (Pisces describe everything hidden and isolated). All Indians were believers where the most powerful man in the tribe was the chief. Under the influence of Neptune they were mistakenly named Indians after the country of India. In the horoscope of the USA Neptune is in a very unfavourable aspect with Mars, which indicates the cleansing and genocide against Indians. This aspect also tells us that when they wanted to stop the war (Mars) they smoked the pipe of peace (Neptune ? tobacco).

CONFLICT WITH MOSLEMS

In the USA horoscope, Neptune is placed in the ninth house (this is the sixth house starting from the forth one) which tells us about Indians becoming slaves (the sixth house is the house of servants, slaves). Pisces Ascendant (forth house of the USA horoscope is their first house) indicates that they will be isolated in separate reservations.
Neptune square Mars also tells us that alcohol and other opiates (Neptune) had disastrous effects on Indians. Even today the descendants of Indians spend their days drinking spirits ? a large percentage of Indians have drink problem. In addition, tobacco was discovered on the American territory (Neptune).

As the twelfth house from the forth one is in Aquarius, the long gone conflict within the age of Pisces took place on the American territory. Venus conjunction Jupiter tells us about the enormous wealth of the USA, in addition to Pluto in the second house. In mundane astrology, the third house describes neighbouring countries. Mexico is in the immediate neighbourhood of the USA. Mexico was named after the old town that was situated on the territory of a new town, Mexico City, and was called Metzhiku which means ? amidst moon waters ?. The Moon in Aquarius in the third house perfectly fits this description! The Moon in the third house in Aquarius (vehicles, cars, means of transportation) in addition to Uranus, the ruler of the Moon in Gemini, are certainly to ?blame ? for Americans bearing such close resemblance to Gemini. Considerable mobility and American nomadic way of life reflected in frequent moving house, is certainly influenced by the Moon in the third house. Uranus, the ruler of the Moon, explains the reason for it ? placed in the sixth house it shows that they are driven by job seeking. Sagittarius Ascendant (adventurism, journeys to the far-off countries) and the Moon in Aquarius, explains their journeys into space.

Unlike the Sagittarius Ascendant, Gemini Ascendant cannot provide the answer to the question: ? What bestows the leading role in the world on the USA? ? A country, which managed to become the leading country in the world in less than 200 years of its existence, is bound to have an extremely powerful tenth house. Sagittarius Ascendant answers this question.
An extremely strong and powerful Saturn in its native tenth house and exalted in Libra has bestowed on the USA the leading role in the world. More than any other planet, Saturn strives for power over all others, expressing itself through control, restrictions (sanctions) and patronising attitude. Saturn is supported by Mars trine (excellent aspect) Uranus, which boosts its power. Saturn also squares the Sun. Since both planets describe their presidents, the goal of each American president is to make his state even stronger and mightier thus making it closer to its ultimate goal ? rule over the whole world. Saturn thus powerful brings the fulfilment of this wish, but also the inevitable downfall. Let us recall that many rulers of the world who had Saturn in the tenth house (Hitler, Cesar, Napoleon, Ivan the Terrible) experienced the downfall and shattering of all their ambitions.

I personally think that this will happen the day a BLACK MAN is elected president (Saturn presents ? coloured people ?). It will be interesting to follow the transit of Pluto through their Ascendant. Pluto in Sagittarius intensifies religious fanaticism and rules the twelfth house of the USA horoscope (secret enemies, sudden attacks), thus clashes with people with the pronounced religious fanaticism can be forecast beyond any doubt (Moslems?).?

American somersault

In the early and mid-twentieth century, in the eyes of the world, America presented the beacon of the genuine democracy, struggle for human rights, country of promised hopes and dreams...However, by the end of the twentieth century and in the beginning of the twenty-first century, this has drastically changed. Almost ideal image of the promised land of dreams takes a completely different shape ?America has turned into the absolute ruler destroying everything in its way only to achieve its selfish goals. Why is that so?
The answer is to be found in the position of its Ascendant and tenth house. The Ascendant in a country?s horoscope symbolises the beginning of this country?s existence and its initial goals. Sagittarius Ascendant, more than any other sign, symbolises DEMOCRACY and FREEDOM both of individuals and other nations. However, due to its extremely powerful horoscope, in the mid-twentieth century America has become, in a relatively short period of time, the RULING country in the world. The tenth house of a country?s horoscope tells us about the behaviour of this country as a ruler. Its tenth house (power, ruling position) starts in Libra. In that house, there is Saturn in Libra which, in astrology, symbolises DESPOTISM, desire for ABSOLUTE POWER AT ANY COST.

American goals

American goals are clear: Ascendant (territory) in Sagittarius (expansion of territory) tells us about its land-grabbing politics; extremely strong influence of Saturn (control) in the house of POWER (tenth house) speaks of their persistent (Saturn) desire to rule the entire world. Saturn rules its second house (money) and is at the fourteenth degree (degree of Taurus-money), which clearly explains that their POWER is reached through money; Saturn trines (excellent aspect) Mars (war) in its seventh house (relations with other countries but also the house of war); all of this means that their POWER (tenth house) is achieved through WAR-MONEY combination.
Their seventh house (relations with other countries, allies, war) begins in Gemini (media), meaning that Americans before starting war with a country first do it through MEDIA. Unfortunately, we were the ones who witnessed it and learned it the hard way. In this house, there is MARS, the planet symbolising war in astrology. Since the seventh house is also the house of ALLIANCE they formed a MILITARY (Mars) alliance ? NATO which helps them wage wars (Mars) throughout the world (Mars is at the twenty-first degree which conveys the symbolic of Sagittarius? entire world). Mars is in conjunction (with the help of?) with URANUS which symbolises aviation, airplanes, bomb, bombing and thus, they play it as their major trump card when waging wars. In addition, their Mars is in conjunction with the powerful fixed star Bellatrix which bestows success and victory at war. Ancient astrologers called this star a STAR WARRIOR. Thus, the Americans have (almost) ideal horoscope for winning wars and, more than any other country in the history of mankind, they are close to achieve their goal ? rule the whole world.

However?.

However, their Mars has one unfavourable aspect i.e. square with Neptune which will prevent them from achieving their goal. In astrology, Neptune rules ESPIONAGE, which means that their enemies will always be informed about their military plans; Neptune symbolises HIDING. Thus, every American enemy able to hide will win the war. The only war Americans have lost in the recent history is the VIETNAM WAR. In that war the Vietnamese were able to perfectly hide in their dense jungles;
( similarly, during the Kosovo war, the great Serbian General Pavkovic successfully put out of sight our military hardware and staff ?maybe this is the major reason for the Hague Tribunal wanting him); Neptune also symbolises GERILLA WAR, and the Vietnamese chose the right military tactics to beat Americans. Neptune also symbolises VIRUSES, BACTERIA? In astrology, the entire mankind receives the DIVINE ENERGY from Neptune and every army having the true belief in GOD is able to win the war against Americans. In addition, Neptune means SECRET. So, a nation possessing SECRET armament will also beat Americans. To conclude, a nation utilising the ENTIRE symbolic of NEPTUNE in war against America will prevent it from achieving its goal ? supremacy over the entire world.
The nation which is in its genetic horoscope born under the sign of PISCES ruled by Neptune is RUSSIA.

Conflict with Russia

A sportsman friend of mine told me once when we discussed the global politics??Well, sooner or later, it?s going to reach the FINALS??..he certainly felt that an open conflict is bound to happen between America and Russia. This is supported by the horoscope of America. Their Mars (war) squares (clash) Neptune (Russia). It has been already openly discussed by the Americans. For some time now, a STRATEGIST Zbignjev Bzerzinski on his geopolitical lectures has been stating that ?..Russia has too huge a territory ?global centre will be in Euro-Asia? and the like...? The way this conflict will start can be seen in the horoscope of the new Russian state.

Horoscope of Russia, Putin

New Russian State was founded on June 12, 1990 in Moscow at 9:45 GMT. It was born under the sign of Gemini, Ascendant Virgo. The Ascendant of a country describes its territory and the future of this territory. Virgo Ascendant rules all FRAGMENTATION processes, which means that Russian territory (Ascendant) is about to be fragmented (Virgo). In its seventh house (relations with other countries, cooperation, conflict, war) Russia has MARS (war) in Aries (war), which means that it will CERTAINLY be at war with a country (countries). The cusp of its seventh house (war) begins at Pisces, which means that this war will start bearing the symbolic of Pisces (concealed, underhand, terrorism). Writing this text, I?ve just heard that a bomb had exploded in the very centre of Moscow ?Everything begins with an introduction...Their Mars (war) in the seventh house (war) squares (conflict) Neptune (something concealed, terrorism) and Uranus (bomb, explosion, shells, aviation), which tells us that Russia is going to be attacked STEALTHILY, by TERRORISM, BOMBS and SHELLS, allegedly used by TERRORISTS.

Thus, we reach the true SENSE of ?current danger of terrorism in the world ??ATTACK ON RUSSIA IN THE FORM OF TERRORISM.

In December 1999, in the Russian parliament magazine called Russian Federation, I published my forecast that Russia is in great danger ??at the end of 2003 and beginning of 2004, Moscow will be in a big danger from ATOMIC BOMB??.At the time, this text looked like science fiction, but now one can almost see the outlines of this scenario that had been designed a long time ago. I made this forecast after a serious and meticulous work, analysing the horoscopes of America, Russia and Russian President Putin. The horoscopes of the foundation of a country and its President are essential for everything that the country will undergo in its existence. Russian president Putin was born under Libra, on October 7, 1952. (30E15, 59N55,), birth time unknown. According to the American astrologers, Putin was born with the Scorpio Ascendant, while Russian astrologer Timashev (whose opinion I support) thinks that Putin was born with the Leo Ascendant. Regardless of his true Ascendant, Putin has Pluto (death) in Leo (power, authority, President) at the twenty-second degree which, according to my theory on degrees, has the symbolic of - to kill, to be killed - as well as Uranus (bomb) at the eighteenth degree of Cancer which is, according to my theory on zodiac degrees, the worst degree in zodiac circle ? DIABOLIC DEGREE. This degree was EXTREMELY active when ATOMIC BOMB was dropped on HIROSHIMA! That was on August 6,1945. Hiroshima (132E27, 34N24), 8:16:40, -09:00 JST ?09:00.! At that moment, the Ascendant was at the eighteenth degree of Virgo, while the Moon (people, mankind), with Saturn (misery, sorrow, sadness), was at the eighteenth degree of Cancer ? exactly the same place where Putin has Uranus (bomb)!

Thus, the life of the Russian president Putin is in danger (Pluto at the twenty-second degree) while in power (Leo), and there is a considerable likelihood that he will have the same fate as the citizens of Hiroshima!

In comparative horoscope of America and Russia, America has Mars (war, attack, conflict) conjunction Russian Sun (power, authority, domination), which indicates that America will attempt to prevent the EXPANSION OF RUSSIAN INFLUENCE by WAR.
In the comparative horoscope of America and Putin, Putin has four planets (Sun-power, domination), Saturn (limitation, inhibition), Neptune, and Mercury in the tenth house of America?s horoscope, which means that by his activities Putin will greatly SUPRESS the American power (tenth house). Out of ten planets in Putin?s horoscope, four are in Libra (diplomacy), which means that carrying out his diplomatic activities Putin will try to GREATLY harm America.

In the horoscope of America, the tenth hose describes what ways Americans employ to rule the world, but also how they LOOSE power over the entire world. This house starts in Libra (diplomacy, pact, association), which means that Americans will loose supremacy due to ASSOCIATION, PACT OF ALL OTHER COUNTRIES AGAINST America; Saturn (sanctions) in their tenth house tells us that the rest of the world will IMPOSE SANCTIONS ON THEM; thus, they will loose supremacy due to the diplomatic activities and the pact that will be formed against them by all the other countries. This will include: expulsion of embassy staff from (almost) all the countries in the world; refusing the landing permission for the military and civil airplanes by many countries of the world, non-allowing the American citizens to enter almost all the countries in the world; imposing a boycott on American products.

And how will America respond to all this? Its natural response will be WAR. However, no one has ever managed to win the war against the entire world.

Beginning of America?s decline

Their decline starts exactly from the moment the current President Bush comes to power. He was born on July 6, 1946 at 7hours 26min(72W55, 41N18), EDT, +4:00 under Cancer, Ascendant Leo. His Sun (power) is at the twelfth house symbolizing LOSS, which means that in the course of his rule his country will start loosing its supremacy which had been so wisely, patiently and calculatedly gained. The stone of power (Saturn in the tenth house) has started to roll downhill...
Saturn (loss) in the tenth house (power) in Libra (colours) square (unfavourable aspect) Sun (power again) tells us that America will loose power when a coloured man is elected President...It can be perceived even now that the current President is surrounded by a lot of coloured people, hence the decline has already started.

The end of America

America

The fourth house of America?s horoscope tells us about the end of America. This hose begins in Aries (war) where Mars in Gemini is the ruler of this house (ruler Mercury -fragmentation), which means that war will be waged on their territory and America will be divided into a lot of minor states?.

P.S.
1999. war events and American bombing of Serbia certainly took its heavy toll on a large number of Serbian citizens. Many will surely thing when reading this text:
? ?well, why on earth do you warn them about it..???because, by the obvious logic, they must have people in charge of keeping a vigilant eye on EVERYTHING published anywhere in the world.

My substantial astrological experience have taught me that NO ONE has ever managed to prevent the negative development of events which I forecast in my astrological analysis ?because, all of us, individuals and countries, live our lives PREDETERMINED AND PRECONCIEVED BY THE POSITION OF PLANETS AT THE TIME OF BIRTH ?

Nikola Stojanovic, astrology lecturer

RECTIFICATION-
ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER
Author:
Dusan Manojlov

The greatest body-builder of all times, one of the biggest Hollywood stars and the present Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger was born on July 30 1947 in Austria, in a little town Thal near Graz. At the time of his birth, the Sun was in Leo conjunction Saturn and Pluto. According to the facts known about him, Schwarzenegger is one of the few typical and genuine natives of the sun sign and is distinguished by all positive characteristics of Leo ? strength, power, grandness, confidence, aspirations toward success, glory and powerful position. It is easy to see this from his appearance, manners, behavior and choice of profession. Leo natives are often seen in sports, acting, and politics ?the very professions that made Schwarzenegger famous and distinguishable from the others.
Planetary positions at the time of his birth are impressive. On the one hand, there is a powerful conjunction between the Sun, Saturn and Pluto in Leo while, on the other, there is a conjunction between Uranus and Mars in Gemini and almost exact water trine between Mercury and Jupiter.

The sole dilemma remaining is ? where could the ascendant be?

His horoscopes that can be found on particular astrological web-sites state rough time of his birth as 4:00 AM, meaning that his ASC is in Cancer and Venus is close to ASC, while Mars and Uranus are in the 12th house. This produces a rather confusing and very likely incorrect birth chart.

It is absurd to even think that a man, who is the symbol of a masculine strength, has the ASC (physical build) in a delicate, emotional Cancer with the conjunction between Venus (roundness, softness) and ASC, while at the same time Mars (manliness, muscles, strength) is in the 12th house!

However, if we move his time of birth 2 hours back ? more precisely2:02 AM - we get a much more logical picture. ASC is at the 21st degree of Gemini with Mars and Uranus placed in the 1st house. Of course, positions of other planets and cusps also fit into right places, that is, support the facts about Schwarzenegger. To summarize, this is how we get the correct horoscope. Schwarzenegger was born on 30.07.1947. (15E27, 47N05), 02:05 AM CED-2

First of all, why ASC has to be in Gemini?

ASC represents physical looks, appearance and the first associations evoked in connection with the person we think about ? in this case Schwarzenneger.
First association about Schwarzenegger is a unique (Uranus) musculature (Mars) i.e. strength and muscularity (Mars).
In addition, the way he speaks (Gemini) English with German (Mars) accent is striking. This can be seen by the position of the ruler of ASC Mercury in Cancer trine Jupiter. Therefore, he speaks (Mercury) a foreign (Jupiter) language (Mercury) with his native (Cancer) accent (Mercury). And further, the mentioning of his name (Gemini) evokes his roles in movies where, the most famous one is from a science fiction (Uranus) action (Mars) movie where he plays the role of a cyborg (Uranus) killer (Mars) from future (Uranus) -Terminator.

The position of Mars is particularly interesting in his horoscope. Namely, it is placed exactly on the fixed star Bellatrix which is of a Martian nature i.e. bestows the traits such as self-confidence, strength, energy, fighting spirit, pride, courage, organizational skills, love for violence and fighting. Here, Mars is uniquely placed and empowered by an extremely strong fixed star. This position is the main reason for Schwarzenegger's physical strength and it is not surprising that as a teenager (title of Mr. Europe when he was 18) he became a leading (Mars) world's bodybuilder (Mars).

BIOGRAPHY

Schwarzenegger was born and raised in a small, mountainous town Thal, in a more than 300-year old house of his father. This is indicated by the position of the Moon in Capricorn ? beginning of life ? birth home (the Moon) in a mountainous, remote, rural (Capricorn) place. The cusp of the 4th house in Leo tells us that he was raised in his father's house, while the ruler of this house, the Sun conjunction Saturn, implies the considerable oldness of that house.

His father Gustav was born on 17/8/1907 and his mother Aurelia on 30/7/1922 ? both parents have the Sun in Leo - which is exactly where the 4th house begins (parents). The Sun conjunction Saturn explains a considerable age difference between his parents. Gustav Schwarzenegger used to be a police officer which, on the one hand, is indicated by the Sun in Leo while, on the other, this is supported by the ruler of the 10th house (father) Uranus conjunction Mars (police).

The fourth member of the family, Arnold's elder brother Meinherd, was born on 17/7/1946. Three planets placed in the 3rd house of a masculine sign (brothers, sisters) tell us that he has a brother. The presence of Saturn indicates that this is an older brother. The cusp of the 3rd house and position of Mercury (brother) in that sign show that he was born under Cancer. Meinherd died in a traffic accident in 1971. This is indicated by the ruler of the 10th house (8th house (death) counting from the 3rd house) Uranus in Gemini (traffic) conjunction Mars (accident) at the degree of Scorpio (death).
Bodybuilding brought Schwarzenegger a unique achievement. Namely, he holds a record in the number of titles won in this sport (13).
His ASC begins at the 21st degree (Sagittarius-records) conjunction Mars (sport). The ruler of ASC, Mercury, trines Jupiter (records). Similarly, the cusp of the 10th house is at the degree of Sagittarius showing that in one of his professions (10th house) he will achieve record results. Uranus (the ruler of the 10th house) conjunction Mars (sport) shows that this will be in the area of sports.

The cusp of the 10th house in Aquarius shows that he tends to change (Aquarius) his occupations (10th house). Uranus, the ruler of the 10th house in Gemini, on the other hand, indicates dual professional aspirations. Be reminded that as an active bodybuilder Schwarzenegger used to act in movies. He continued to do so even when he became the Governor of California.
At the beginning of his film career, Schwarzenegger's long name and bad accent were major obstacles to his establishment in Hollywood. This is why Saturn has to be in the 3rd house. It is a common knowledge that the position of Saturn in a sign, a house and aspects in a person's horoscope show the type of obstacles and restrictions this person has to face. In this case, Saturn (impediment, barrier) is in Leo conjunction Sun (acting) in the 3rd house (name, communication, accent).
Being an athlete, Schwarzenegger traveled a lot ? which can be seen in the position of Mars (sport) in Gemini (travels) in a strong 3rd house. In 1968, he moved to the American state of California where he started a family and fully established himself professionally. For this decision, he has to thank the ruler of ASC -Mercury. The position of Mercury in Cancer would normally make us think that he will travel a lot across his country (Cancer). However, Mercury is in almost exact trine with Jupiter (foreign countries) in Scorpio and hence, the position of Mercury tells us that he will go to the country born under the sign of Cancer ? America. Additionally, Jupiter indicates that this has to be California (Sagittarius) ? the state of film industry (Jupiter).
On the other hand, the answer to the question ? why California ? can be found in astrocartography. Namely, the planets going through the territory of this state are no less than Mars and Uranus ? the planets placed at his ASC (first step, action). It is interesting to note that the cusps of house axes (ASC,DESC,IC,MC) - the most important points in a horoscope - are at the 21st degree (Sagittarius degree), which is why he (ASC) goes abroad and gets married there (DESC), starts a family (IC) and makes a career (MC).

In 1986, Schwarzenegger marries an American woman Maria Shriver. She was born on 6/11/1955; she is a reporter and is related to the Kennedy family. She met Schwarzenegger at a tennis tournament.
The cusp of the 7th house begins in Sagittarius at the 21st degree and thus, it was to be expected that he would marry a foreigner. Jupiter, the ruler of the 7th house is in Scorpio ? her native sign. Sagittarius and Jupiter symbolize tennis and thus, it is not surprising that she would meet him at the tennis tournament. The ruler of the 7th house trine Mercury (journalism) tells us that she is a reporter. The Moon is placed in the 7th house in Capricorn at the 2nd degree. This means that a member of her family (the Moon) was in a very high place (2nd degree) in the past (Capricorn).

Owing to his physical built, Schwarzenegger entered the Guiness Book of World Records as ?the most perfectly developed man in the history of the world ?. It is easy to assume why ? the ruler of ASC (he, physical built) Mercury (book) trines Jupiter (records).
In April 1997, Schwarzenegger had a heart surgery. This distressing event in his life possibly is the best proof of the correctness of this horoscope. Being born under Leo, it will be natural to expect him to have a heart problem at some point of his life. However, the surgery is shown in the cusp of the 8th house (operations, surgeries) beginning at the 29th degree (Leo-heart) of Capricorn while the ruler of this house ? Saturn ? is in Leo conjunction Sun. This cannot be seen in the chart in which ASC is in Cancer since, in that case, the 8th house is in Aquarius and its ruler Uranus in Gemini is in conjunction with Mars.

FILMOGRAPHY

The analysis of this rectified chart would remain incomplete if it did not include Schwarzenegger?s movies for, the kinds of films he starred in and his roles need to be seen in the chart. First, let us remind ourselves about the function and meaning of ascendant. While the essence of a human being can be deciphered by the position of the Sun and Moon, the purpose of ASC is to tell us about someone's physical appearance, character and temper and, above all, someone's personality ? how this person presents himself/herself to others and, consequently, how others see this person. By the logic of things, a man who chose an acting career will present himself by his movies i.e. play the roles in accordance with the nature of ASC and planets in the 1st house.

Therefore, what is the nature of films in which Schwarzenegger acts and what kind of roles he mainly plays?

ASC in Gemini and Mars and Uranus in the 1st house provide the answer. The presence of Mars tells us that these are mostly action movies with fighting, violence, shootings and killings. Uranus adds speed, excitements, explosions and futuristic elements while Gemini bring usual street chases, catchy lines and a certain amount of humor, frivolity and naivety, since the majority of his movies target younger generations i.e. children and teenagers (Gemini).
It will be also interesting to take a look at the photographs i.e. posters that announced his movies. He mostly had that military look, held a weapon in his hand, and his muscles were particularly pronounced. The photograph taken from the movie Terminator 2 is particularly interesting. It shows his face (ASC) split into two (Gemini) parts.

The film, which brought Schwarzenegger fame and glory, was Conan the Barbarian made in 1982. The next year, he made Conan the Destroyer. These two movies are precisely described by the Sun conjunction Saturn and Pluto in the 3rd house. Therefore, he became famous (the Sun) in a film where he plays a strong
(the Sun), ruthless and relentless (Saturn, Pluto) warrior (Mars at ASC) from the past (Saturn). Since this constellation is placed in the 3rd house (Gemini-dual sign), two films were made with the titles corresponding to the symbolic of the planets ?Conan the Barbarian (Saturn) and Conan the Destroyer (Pluto).

In 1984, we could see a cult film directed by James Cameron ? The Terminator. This was followed by Terminator 2 in 1991 and Terminator 3 made in 2003.

It is simply amazing to see how much Mars conjunction Uranus in Gemini describes the story about Terminator.
As we know, in this science fiction (Uranus) action (Mars) movie he plays the role of a cyborg (Uranus) killer (Mars) coming into our present (Gemini) from the future (Uranus). On the surface ( ASC), he is an extremely strong (Mars) man (Gemini-human sign). However, he is actually a machine inside (Uranus-machine at the degree of Pisces ? hidden, invisible). He is ruthless, cruel, incapable of mercy or forgiveness (Moon in Capricorn). He tries to reach his goal (Sun) persistently, calculatedly and systematically (Saturn) ? and his goal is to kill and destroy (Pluto). Therefore, the whole horoscope shows that Schwarzenegger was the only person fit to play this role. In addition, many scenes from the Terminator trilogy can be seen in the horoscope ? largely through Mars conjunction Uranus in Gemini. For example, in the first movie there is a scene in which he runs (Gemini) through the fire (Mars) and jumps (Uranus) onto the car (Gemini) breaking (Mars) the windshield (Gemini) with his hand (Gemini). Soon after that, he is seen bursting into the police station (Mars) with his car (Gemini) and killing (Mars) all the police officers. At the end of the movie, he gets out of the truck (Gemini) on fire (Mars) and dies in flames (Mars-fire at the degree of Scorpio death) only to resurrect as a machine (Uranus-machine at the degree of Pisces -resurrection). The second film has scenes that are even more graphic. The most striking is the one in which he cuts (Mars) his own hand (Gemini) with a knife (Mars).

In 1985, the movie was released with the symbolic title ?Commando ? starring Scwarzenegger, of course, as an indestructible soldier (Mars) John Matrix.
A year later, he made the movie Raw Deal where, this time, he played the role of a police officer (Mars).
1987 brought a new blockbuster - Predator. In this movie, he also played a soldier (Mars), this time fighting (Mars) an alien (Uranus).

The next movie released in 1988 was called The Running Man. Mars conjunction Uranus (speed) in Gemini (motion, walking)-runner.
In 1988, another movie was released with the symbolic title ? Red Heat (Mars). Shwarzenegger played the role of a Russian communist (Uranus at the 24th degree ? degree of Pisces-Russia) Captain (Mars) Ivan Danko.

The title of the next movie starring Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito does not need any additional comments -Twins.

The film Total Recall made in 1990 is one of his movies which have the most intense symbolic of Mars and Uranus in Gemini. The film is science fiction (Uranus) action (Mars) where Schwarzenegger goes on a journey (Gemini) to, no less than planet Mars! Film ends by Schwarzenegger releasing (Uranus) oxygen (Gemini) on Mars! In the same year, another movie with interesting title was released ? Kindergarten (Gemini) Cop (Mars).

After all these box-office hits, the next film was a total failure which announced the period of bad movies and decline of Schwarzenegger's popularity. Of course, the name of this film is symbolic ? Last Action (Mars) Hero (Mars). The following films, although unsuccessful, also reflected the symbolic of Mars and Uranus in Gemini. The most striking example is The 6th Day ? a futuristic action about cloning (Uranus). There were also two (Gemini) Schwarzeneggers appearing in the film.

In the end, I would like to draw your attention to one more interesting detail. Inspired by Schwarzenegger's appearance (ASC), George Butler and Robert Fiore wrote a book (Gemini) based on which a documentary (Gemini) was made entitled Pumping Iron-Mars conjunction Uranus at ASC...

Author:
Dusan Manojlov

Nikolina

If the articles are already available on the web, there is no point in reproducing them here. You should just give a link and a summary of what you are recommending and why.

You said of Tom?s response:
?You should also let others to decide for themselves and not to dismiss what`s being written so that nobody else would give their reply.In that case the forum doesn`t make any sense.?

I can?t see how Tom has prevented anyone from expressing views. He merely expressed his own, which is entirely appropriate and in fact the only reason that the forum makes sense. It exists for members to exchange opinion and comment. It?s not a place to reproduce articles that are already available elsewhere.

I?m fairly tolerant of people placing astrological links in the forum, but unless you are creating a thread where a particular point is opened up for debate, you are not really discussing astrological principles, you are only publicising, and that is inappropriate. You can however place details of recommended links in the ?news, notices and links? section, so long as you use discretion and bear in mind the interests of other members.

Deb

thanks

o.k.deb.Thanks for clarification.I was a bit offended by Tom`s words esp by the way he had ended his post.His words affected the others response because he referred to my teacher`s articles as to simple raving and suggested that all what was being said in the article was supposed to be regarded as unserious.
I won`t be placing anymore articles,wish you both all well!

I don't know if anyone will read this since our poster has decided to leave us, but for the record:

1) I was away on vacation and didn't return until this afternoon.
2) I am strong willed, and opinionated and to the best of my knowledge that hasn't stopped anyone else from being the same way. Judging by some of the responses I've received over the years, i doubt there is much of a fear factor.
3) However, while I didn't read everything regarding the 2004 Presidential re-election of George W. BUsh, I'd like to point out a few things:

a) The first polls open in the US shortly, like about one minute, after midnight on Presidential Election day in Dixville Notch, New Hamshire a tiny hamlet of less than 100 voters who like to be first counted. The more usual opening for the polls in the East is 6:00 am and 7:00 am depending on where you live. Since there is more than one location opening at that time, an exact place for the election isn't possible to cite, however New York City is as good as anywhere. Although I don't know for sure, I doubt DC waits until 9:00 am to open their polls as many people like to vote before work. It doens't matter, New Jersey opens at 6:00 am.

b) Lee Lehman and another well known astrolgoer whose name escapes me both correctly predicted G.W. Bush would win. Admitedly they were in the minority. In my own often less than humble opinion (see above) the reason most astrologers got it wrong is that most astrologers are left of center and their predictions were based on wishful thinking. My personal favorite is that the astrologers got it write, but White House Official Karl Rove rigged the election so it only looks like Bush won. Yeah Rove put one over on the Cosmos. This is a most powerful man.

c) Most people who picked Kerry did so on the basis of transits to the natal chart. My first ever astrology teacher used to tell us "Transits are not enough." She was right. Kerry's chart indicated he was going to have a good day. And he did. He came within one state of upsetting a sitting President in war time. Not many people will be able to say that. However it was not as good a day as he wanted to have. George Bush on the other hand had a chart that didn't say anything, and that is the key. There was nothing in his chart to indicate he would lose and since he was the sitting President, it was kind of a no brainer. John Frawley calls this "the default option." Nothing is going to happen (change) and if you think about it, nothing did.

d) The idea that planets occupying certain fated degrees, by themselves, show anything is not, to my knowledge any part of our tradition. A handful of examples proves nothing as all sorts of contrary examples could be pulled out of any collection of charts. Without a philosophical principle or a mountain of statistical evidence such claims are just that - claims, with little or no predictive value.

It's good to be home,

Tom