a sex thread

It's been a year since *that* thread, so I simply had to think of something interesting to offer as celebration.

Today, the UK parliament legalised brothels. Only very small brothels, but it is now legal for up to three prostitutes to work together in a single establishment.

Very obligingly, the Home Office website gave the time of 9:30 am for publication of the relevant papers http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/documents/ ... the-price/ (Strangely, it says Tuesday 18 January, but was actually up this morning.) The issue was discussed in parliament this afternoon, but Hansard won't publish details until tomorrow morning, so no way of finding a time for that yet.

Haven't really had time to look at the chart yet, as it's taken me a while to find a viable time. Any thoughts?

Can someone put the chart up as I'm failing miserably...

Kim

Only very small brothels, but it is now legal for up to three prostitutes to work together in a single establishment.
"Three little maids from school are we". You do take your Gilbert and Sullivan seriously over there. One to administer and two for moderation? :bl

Oh dear ? I thought I was done for the evening. After accepting the fact that I will have that silly little song going through my head until at least Sunday afternoon (and having a miserable shower because of it), it dawned on me: Could the trio of the Sun, Mercury and Venus in Capricorn be Yum-Yum, Pitti-Sing and Peep-Bo coming from school and setting up shop? I read somewhere that Liz Greene compared Venus in Capricorn to a prostitute. Maybe someone could verify that.

?Three little maids who, all unwary,
Come from a ladies? seminary,
:shock:
Freed from its genius tutelary ?
Three little maids from school!?

One little maid is a bride, Yum-Yum ?
Two little maids in attendance come ?
Three little maids is the total sum.

Three little maids from school!
.....?

I?m not the only one who is going to suffer!

I love that song so I'll hum it all day with glee.

I'll put the chart up but I'm confused about the data.
9:30 am 17 Jan 2006 - yes?

What about co-ordinates? Westminster?

Could the trio of the Sun, Mercury and Venus in Capricorn be Yum-Yum, Pitti-Sing and Peep-Bo coming from school and setting up shop?

(and having a miserable shower because of it),
The mind boggles with images of that trio from the last production I saw...
Three little maids from school!
.....?

I?m not the only one who is going to suffer!
Drat! :D I should have known better than to read this thread when I saw it's title and author! :lol: