Tanit3333 wrote:Ashwsh, I don't know what your horary question was but as far as divorce proceedings, the outcome/ruling would favor the querent in the chart with the 1st lord dignified in the 10th and conjunct the NN.
My apologies, I edited the post to add the question. It was ‘will we get divorced?’
Regards

Ouranos wrote:Interesting to find a post started in 2006 with Mutable significators and Angles.
One wonders what prevented them to finalize their divorce. I hope they were not waiting for the judgments of astrologers. :)
The Part of Marriage is conjunct Jupiter R L7 in the fallen 6th
I suggest we wait a little longer.
Hi Ouranos,

Please ignore the chart posted in 2006, I posted one today. Please refer to the same.
https://i.postimg.cc/kg2NNcKt/get-divorced-hr.jpg
Regards

Hello ashwsh,
This is the chart I looked at with the link you provided today..
ASC 10Vir50
And I do not find any correspondance between the ASC , the Planetary Day (Mars) or Planetary Hour (Moon). Adding Lord of 7th (Jupiter) R
Which makes me question the validity of the chart.
Well, I would not venture to read this chart.
Not sure how you see it yourself. What is your feeling? Do you think she is serious about the divorce? Has she made any attempts to approach a lawyer or marriage counsellor lately?

Thank you,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Ouranos wrote:Hello ashwsh,
This is the chart I looked at with the link you provided today..
ASC 10Vir50
And I do not find any correspondance between the ASC , the Planetary Day (Mars) or Planetary Hour (Moon). Adding Lord of 7th (Jupiter) R
Which makes me question the validity of the chart.
Well, I would not venture to read this chart.
Not sure how you see it yourself. What is your feeling? Do you think she is serious about the divorce? Has she made any attempts to approach a lawyer or marriage counsellor lately?

Thank you,
Ouranos
She has spoken to a lawyer, who has guided her on the next steps. She wants to get her freedom. What bothers her tremendously are the finances and the son. In fact, lately, she was also looking for an apartment to move into. She knows this journey won't be easy but is gradually equipping herself to take it.
Regards