Thanks, Granny.

I have tr Merc conjunct Saturn on 21st Aug (?) ... possibly more stress (& news from Iran on uranium issue), but does seem indicative of new strategy among the administrators of this military effort - the return of the military while new strategic direction/orders are planned.

The military strike didn't accomplish the agenda, nor did it succeed in drawing in the neighboring nations at whom fingers were being pointed as was anticipated I don't think.

New Moon is in Virgo, may see new (or revised/recalcuated) strategy emerge and pick up pace as it transits Mars and waxes square at opposition on 31st - the deadline on uranium issue (which looks like a foreshadowing of what's yet to come - Saturn retrogrades back to opposition around 1st March 07) leading into the partial lunar eclipse of 7th Sept which also sees Mars conjoining AP - Libra 00.

Also possibility of further news concerning Ariel Sharon's health around then (partial lunar eclipse) I'd think, if not before.

I've been thinking that Virgo is where a lot of the action should be seen?

since the opposition perfects on 1 september, when Sun, Mars and Mercury will all be in Virgo, and its bringing back stressfull recolections of last 1st of September, I'm thinking a look at where the planets are hitting the fixed stars might be in order to see what other info might be forthcoming?

Mars will be at 25 Virgo which is Square Pluto, Pluto isn't exactly Trine SAturn, but is within 6 degrees of Trine, so SAturn will move from Opposition to Trine (end of November) and then Rx.... Busy Autumn?

Granny

Hi Granny,
"I've been thinking that Virgo is where a lot of the action should be seen?"
Yes, and the pointing of fingers towards Iranian authorities (Iran's Saturn is in Virgo), and as Sun enters Virgo it's on the trail of Mars ... but I'd be inclined to also keep an eye on this tr Mars as it conjoins AP at 00Libra, Libra on 12th house of Israel's chart and where nNeptune is posited. In addition, PM Olmert has significant placements in Libra.

And as Mercury conjoins Saturn opposing Neptune, we're seeing a proliferation of propaganda (or spin-doctoring to serve another purpose) on news/figures etc being realeased. At time of opposition, may reach a peak (just as more solid figures might be forthcoming) but I'd watch Mercury as it then travels forward to inconjunct Neptune for a significant adjustment in what's being reported etc.
"I'm thinking a look at where the planets are hitting the fixed stars might be in order to see what other info might be forthcoming?"
Absolutely, I think that's always worthwhile.

If you take a look back to the 10th Aug, following Full Moon, you'll find Moon was applying to square Fixed Star Algol as the typhoon hit China ... since then the toll reported has been rising.

In addition, Britain's Security Service raised alert level at 2am Thursday 10th, also at time Moon was applying to square Fixed Star Algol ... which for 2am London chart was posited in 12th, the behind-the-scenes threat of death (extreme wipeout) to many, many lives before "home intelligence" intercepted the threat ... however in this instance the mounting toll appears to be more financial, noting the 2-8 axis emphasis.

Yes, I'd think a busy Autumn.

Best wishes,
TS

intersting notes for you today,

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/US/September_11_Anniversary/ release of 911 calls to public possible connection to the Mercury pass

25 Virgo is Copula, Mars there and also where south node will be when Saturn opposition occurs.

the oppositionoccurs exactly aligned with Al terf, 17 Leo 52, the mouth of the lion, I'm looking for more info on that ... somehow Roar, Explosion, etc. come to mind.

Pluto aligned with Lesath, Tail ofScorpion (attack from behind?)
calamity, Seizer, Smiter, The Curved, Associated with the lightning struck tower. also related to a root?
Sun aligned with Alioth (Bears tail) (attack from behind?)
the mourners, the Very Bright Light, The chariot - Triumph (for who?)

neptune with Delphinus - the Bright ones - Knights of the sea, Ingratitude?

Venus - trine Pluto - ligned with Subra, the lions knee?

On the home front, I associate the Neptune/Saturn opposition with the current real estate market taking a nose dive.

Real estate has become the new stock market, and it has made California, among other economies, more of a "mono-economy". That being said, the seemingly solid Saturnian realm of "home investment" is getting the Neptune treatment!

It should be interesting to see what happens in real estate over the next few years.
the secret of happiness involves ducks & ukuleles

On the home front, I associate the Neptune/Saturn opposition with the current real estate market taking a nose dive.

Yes, and it has been complicated by the Jupiter square- in UK one day they talk about a contraction , next day an expansion in the market. All right on cue. I love it! I'm looking forward to Jupiter departing and leaving the field clear for Neptune and Saturn to fight it out...pssssssssssssssss.. is that the sound of a bubble deflating that I hear ?

Very good observation, Amelia! Yes, Jupiter is definitely turning up the volume on the whole Saturn/Neptune action. It's interesting to hear what's happening in the UK.

I'm headed back to Oregon, now that I've finally convinced my family to flee the land of million dollar tract homes here in Northern California and move with me. Where I used to live in Oregon wages are comprable to California, and housing costs are about half price!!

Cheers,

ML
the secret of happiness involves ducks & ukuleles

The Neptune/Saturn opposition seemed to be active today, 18th September 2006, near the town of Kandahar, Afghanistan, Lat. 31*N36, 65*E42'.
Quote from B.B.C. report:-
"A suicide bomber has killed at least four Canadians in an attack on a Nato patrol in the southern province of Kandahar.
Police said a number of civilians were also hurt when the bomber rode a bicycle laden with explosives into a crowd of troops and children."
This happened about 9:30am. local time.
Neptune and Saturn arent far from the M.C./I.C.

Everybody's remarks are most interesting. TS's comments on the Isrealite's having Egyptian culture ties in well with Joseph Campbell's flat assertion that Moses was an Egyptian (Occidental Mythology, I think). There was also some reference to the Isreali's actually being expelled from Egypt after bankrupting the economy, though I have no scholarly reference.

As an American in extreme opposition to Bush, I find the fact that Mars in the US chart began retro movement this summer and will stay in this mode for 80 years (?). It seems more and more we will fight wars by proxy. That seems in line with the devolution of American Empire.

Saw this on a financial forum this morning and it made me smile
Just had a quick neb on my ticker and see the FTSE is down 68 points already this morning (1.15%). Biggest morning loss I've seen for a good few weeks.

Anyone know the news that triggerred it?
I told them but I imagine they will just laugh 8)