The Life & Work of Vettius Valens
by Deborah Houlding
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Is she pregnant?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kris522

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Is she pregnant? Reply with quote

Okay, I know there are a lot of these questions!

My friend has been trying and I thought this would a be a good question to try out my abilities (or lack thereof! lol)

She told me to ask is she pregnant.
8/16/2006 10:19pm
Asheville, NC

I got 11 degrees of Aries rising so she is ruled by Mars in 15 degrees in Virgo in the 6th house.

The 5th house is ruled by Leo, the sun, in the sign of Leo is in the 5th house, also there are Venus, Mercury and Saturn.

Now, I know that the sign ruling the pregnancy is strong in it's own sign and natural house (all though it's a succeedent house), but what is the deal with the Mars in the 6th? Is it possible she is pregnant, but will have health issues?

Next I looked at the Moon at 6 degrees of Gemini in the 2nd house. It will sextile all the Leo planets, except Venus and square up with the Mars in Virgo. I see the sextiles to Mercury as perhaps finding out or getting the news she's pregnant, and to the sun as a conformation she's pregnant. Perhaps the square to Mars is the health issues and financial toll of the pregnancy (Moon in the 2, Mars in the 6th)

And lastly, does the presence of Saturn negate all the potential of a yes answer by it's mere presence in the 5th house?

I'm going very tentatively that this is a yes....

carnna

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

best to leave the vitals. your chart has expired already.
but, just looking at what you posted......NONE of those signs are fertile.

quote: 11 degrees of Aries rising so she is ruled by Mars in 15 degrees in Virgo in the 6th house.

The 5th house is ruled by Leo, the sun, in the sign of Leo is in the 5th house, also there are Venus, Mercury and Saturn. ................
Next I looked at the Moon at 6 degrees of Gemini in the 2nd house. It will sextile all the Leo planets, except Venus and square up with the Mars in Virgo. .....................
Perhaps the square to Mars is the health issues and financial toll of the pregnancy (Moon in the 2, Mars in the 6th)

And lastly, does the presence of Saturn negate all the potential of a yes answer by it's mere presence in the 5th house? " unquote.

although virgo is "semi-fruitful" that is all that is from what you stated.
kerenhappuch

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To answer the question "Is she ALREADY pregnant?" we need to find a separating aspect between Lord 1 and Lord 5, or a strong indication by house position (Lord 5 in house 1 showing baby in mother's body). From what you've described of the chart this is not the case. Saturn in the 5th is a BIG testimony for no in any case, he is the Greater Malefic after all, and in his detriment is even more nasty!

As this is not a "When" or "Will I" question, the barren nature of the signs is not as important here, as we are looking for aspects to show an event, not the nature of the signs to show potential.

Hope this helps Smile

Keren
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: