The Life & Work of Vettius Valens
by Deborah Houlding
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Will I meet new partner?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
loara29

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Will I meet new partner? Reply with quote

Hello to all,

I am posting now new question:

Will I meet new partner?

Place: Kranj, Slovenia, 14e21; 46n15
Date: March 12th, 2007
Time: 12'09 MET (GMT = 11'09)

As I can't post my Horary chart here, I will answer:

AC = 15'39 of Cancer
Moon = in Sagittarius (6th)
7th house in Capricorn
Ruler of 7th = Saturn in 19'25 of Leo
Saturn retrograde in 2nd

Moon trine Saturn,
Moon sextile Mercury
Moon trine Venus
Moon konjuction Jupiter
Moon konjuction Pluto

Saturn trine Venus
Saturn trine Jupiter

My opinion: I will meet new partner through the job in abroad, but don't know, when.

Any comments?

Loara29
Scorpio711

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a quick look at your chart. I don't see that there is anyone showing in the near future. For anything to happen there must be an applying aspect between the planets of the thing demanded.

You are shown by the 1st house ruled by the Moon and Venus - Your potential partner the 7th house ruled by Saturn and the Sun.

There are no appying aspects between any of the significators only separating ones which are things that happened in the past.

Whilst Saturn retrograde can indicate someone returning, in this chart Saturn is in the second house of your money and Saturn is ruled by the Sun which rules your money! So if there is an ex around he isn't interested in you only in what you have. There are no aspects anyway so nothing is going to happen.

It's possible I have missed something but this is what I got at first glance.
loara29

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: When will I meet new man? Reply with quote

Hello Scorpio,

It seems, that you say here, the man (returning, if) looks on my money?

I have no money at all, and that knows everybody around me. I was betrayed few years ago, and have only debts.

But there is one Capricorn (Saturn), my ex friend, who has enough money.

I don't see this chart as bad, as you see.

Hope, somebody else comes and explains this matter.

loara29
Deb
Administrator

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loara you havenít given any of your own reasoning. If you want feedback and discussion you should start by explaining the astrological factors in the judgement that you came to. Remember that the policy of this forum is not to interpret charts for individual matters, but to discuss general principles that all astrologers can relate to.
loara29

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: When will I meet new man? Reply with quote

Dear Deb,

I have done as much, as I think it is enough.

I see also other, everybody has another opinion. Now is question, who is right? We can see it on the end, when something happens, if happens.

loara29
horarcek

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Will I meet new partner? Reply with quote

[quote="loara29"]

My opinion: I will meet new partner through the job in abroad, but don't know, when.

Any comments?

Loara29[/quote]

Would you be so kind and tell us the reason for your opinion. It doesn`t look like using horary technique.

Trojan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: