Yevgeny Prigozhin

We don't have a TOB for Prigozhin but his noon chart gives a good sense of his planetary positions. Brunhubner would have loved the way Pluto was directly on natal Saturn in the period he became so powerful and played dangerous politics, to his peril.
prigozhin_Y.gif prigozhin_Y.gif Viewed 3130 times 344.56 KiB
According to Wikipedia, the time of the crash was around 3:20 pm UTC on 23 August 2023. The first bi wheel below shows the event chart for that in the centre wheel, with the natal positions on the rim. Venus must surely be his 8th house ruler natally - look at the alignment of the currently very active Venus with his natal Mars and how the nodes are exact on his natal Venus. It is a harsh and fiery planet anyway, in Aries, trine to Uranus and partile in it square to retrograde Saturn.

The second biwheel shows the noon positions in Belaruson 23 June 2023, when his rebellion became serious and he released a video denouncing the Russian government, claiming their justifications for the Russian invasion of Ukraine were based on lies. Interesting how Venus is prominent in its effect on Mars in that chart too.
prigozhin_Crash.gif prigozhin_Crash.gif Viewed 3130 times 91.32 KiB
prigozhin_reb.gif prigozhin_reb.gif Viewed 3130 times 89.38 KiB

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin

Thanks for posting on this topic, Deb. After checking out the Wikipedia entry that you linked to, I clicked through to the entry for Prigozhin's bio, and it is quite a read. I knew little about his history, but as I read it, I was like, 'WOW!"

Putin's chart has a rating of DD (conflicting/unverified) on Astrodatabank, but that didn't stop my curiosity from wanting to compare it against Prigozhin's noon placements that you shared:
Putin-Prigozhin.png Putin-Prigozhin.png Viewed 3067 times 214.95 KiB
Due to Putin's chart being unverified, the observations I share next should probably be taken lightly, but I think they are certainly compelling.

What immediately jumped out at me was Prigozhin's Uranus (rebellion/revolution) on Putin's Pluto/MC. Then there's Prigozhin's Mars hovering close by, which squares Putin's Venus - ruler of the 7th (open enemies), 8th (death), and 12th (hidden enemies) in this unverified chart. Eerily (considering the circumstances), Prigozhin's Sun falls in Putin's 8th and trines Putin's Sun-Saturn conjunction that straddles the 12th house cusp. The midpoints between Prigozhin's Sun and its trines to Putin's Sun/12th/Saturn fall between 11°-14° Leo - close to Prigozhin's natal Mars, Putin's MC, and transiting Venus at the time of both the rebellion and the crash (also note Mars' position on the date of the rebellion video - Prigozhin had just had a Mars return and Mars was applying to his Uranus/ Putin's MC).

We have another thread in the forum about Putin's chart (here), which argues that the data we have for him seems to be correct because it works so well. I agree. Is this because it is correct, or because, for one reason or another, the moment was chosen to represent him? - either way I have stopped worrying about its DD tag and started to employ it more. 'DD" data is not necessarily bad data.
And yes, Prigozhin had a pretty amazing back-story, and he was so involved in international politics that it wouldn't just be Putin who would want to see him gone.

deb

i don't share your view and would like to use a british term for what you suggest, lol - poppycock! although i think this idea has merit in other areas of astrology - i believe it was geoffrey cornielius who wrote a very good book called the moment of astrology, which addresses this.. i just don't think it is relevant with natal astrology.. in fact, if you can find the thread on hillary clinton where there were a few ''popular'' times for her leading up to the 2016 election, you can quickly see that astrologers came to all sorts of wrong conclusions based off erroneous data... unfortunately the search feature of skyscript doesn't seem to be functioning as well as it has previously, or i would point directly to that thread as a fine example of the kinds of results off unsubstantiated data.. cheers james

Who wouldn't want fully substantiated data? This wasn't a statement of principle, just a comment on my experience of this chart to show a personal agreement with some of the points made in the other thread: that this chart seems to be very responsive. I never found reasons to trust the charts that were floated for Clinton personally, and so always preferred a noon time and loose lens when loooking at her chart.

One thing I noticed. Even if we don't know the natal AS, we can still make a Profection of the SU which substantiate what Jason said about the position of his natal Mars.
Natal SU at 10 Gem
62 years 2 months = Sun profected in Aug 2023 = 15 Leo = Natal MA = Transiting VE
This natal MA (Out of Sect most likely) seems to be one of the key factor

Natal MA/SA = 7 Sco for circumstances surrounding death
The midpoint is forming a T-Square with natal JU (quick death) opposition natal NE (drugs, alcohol, treachery). We can think that his death was orchestrated and that he was not sober but that he died quickly without suffering.
Blessings!

With an uncertain time I suppose we can look to the Sun to take a first house solar ruler,then Venus rules the 12th of secret enemies & using the lunar chart moon in first: Venus is the 4th ruler end of the matter. So Venus is very potent at this time & was invisible & retrograde. In my chart Venus is the guardian angel of my nativity & when she is invisible it coincides with occasions for life threatening events, In Prigozhin chart we would need to know if his was a day/night birth. Transiting Venus conjuncted his fiery Mars in Leo opposing Jupiter in Aquarius. Mars Jupiter oppositions can bring complete loss, Indeed as Mercury transited my Mars Jupiter opposition I heard about a associated couple who forgot to insure their house by one day & it burnt down on that day one partner died from the shock the second partner was certified as insane after the event & killed herself. Prigozhins Jupiter is retrograde conjunct Saturn in Aquarius in the 8th from the Sun,his death was on a plane journey falling from a great height, (Jupiter/Saturn conjunction)