Re: Star of David in Natal Chart Need Comparisons Feedback

Kreylor Macrami wrote:
reginae wrote:
I also have a loose double-trine structure, but in Fire/Air.
The primary trine is as follows;
Mar 04 Ari 55
Sat 07 Sag 31
Ura 06 Leo 29

These planets then form oppositions as follows;

Mar opp. (Jup 00 Lib 17 and Asc 07 Lib 47)
Sat opp. (Moo 00 Gem 45)
Ura opp. (Chi 08 Aqu 31)
All these points then form a series of trines and sextiles around the circle with the set of 3 internal oppositions. Some of the trines/sextiles are getting on the wide side, but I can feel them all to greater/lesses degrees.
Kraylor,

Really appreciate your response, May I get your birth info? I'd like to look at your chart and ask you some questions. Your insight is greatly appreciated. I was surprised to hear that it did not feel warm nor good!.

Really appreciate your info if you could provide that.
Thanks so much,
Regina

I am not overly religious as Kirk in his comments might think.
What to do with this? Would Kirk think any differently out of his comments? Shall we ask him? Not yet, I would recommend first clearly discerning when he is in his comments and when he is out of them. I?ve heard he can be quite surly when caught at the wrong moment.

No, Regina, I wouldn?t say overly religious. Just over-the-top too involved with the chart and chart native to see clearly. There ... I finally came out and said it.

Productive feedback

No, Regina, I wouldn?t say overly religious. Just over-the-top too involved with the chart and chart native to see clearly. There ... I finally came out and said it.
[/quote]

Kirk,

The above comment is productive. As to your other comments, I see no benefit to feed into someones anger or re-living a sunday school trauma. Some healing work there would be helpful for you, I wonder how many times that has reared its head in your life and caused you to lash out in anger. I said angst, rather than anger because I did not want to respond in kind. your comments were just pure anger and rage as it brought up bad memories. That probably happens everytime those buttons or memories are activated, or it could be the current Pluto Mars opposition that has brought your anger up. Whatever it is, it only makes you feel better to get it out on whoever is in your path. I do not wish that dumped on me!

Now I can understand and expected the responses that point out that I am too close to the individual to be objective. It is hard for someone to believe otherwise. However, as I said I have watched and observed for a very long time I am just as close to all of my other nieces and great nieces. This one is special. Which is why I put it out there for a better insight, to learn from all the experience of the forum.

Scientists are re-learning and changing long held belief about how our Solar System , and Universe is put together, they are developing new theories rapidly as we discover more planets revolving around their own suns, which do not match how our theories of how planets are formed and where they are formed. Why do we expect Astrology to stay stagnant, and not move into new areas of discoveries? I agree most of it works beautifully. But there are holes in it, events that do not correspond to what the configuration is showing us. Most times they do correspond, but there are missing areas, missing information that we are not yet aware of. This forum is to share those unusual cases where it does not seem to make sense, where the physical manifestations are different from what we would believe it to be by looking at the chart configurations. By sharing our experiences we might all discover a new view, a new perspective, a new point in the chart, what is there that we are not seeing clearly?

Do we all read with an open mind that my comments and feedback may have some merit or discounted as you are too close. Could there be a faint possibility that something is there that we are not seeing? That points do have much insight to bring in and fill in missing holes? I do not know for sure, but an exercise in expanding possibilities of long held beliefs can be a good exercise to start thinking a bit out of the box. Generally speaking most of the events do fall into the guidelines of the long held beliefs of what the energies of the planets manifest.

So my intent and purpose was to get different points of views regarding the possibility of the Star of David being very active with the point of fortune involved in it, as the events and manifestations seem to point to.

So I do not see why you just did not say at the onset, your last comment, I rather expected everyone to believe that in the beginning, but was dissapointed that no-one could even remotely consider the possibility as a real option that perhaps there was a Star of David there, which is fine.

I will keep observing and as time goes by, I am sure the truth will reveal itself in about another 20 - 25 years. Then I will let you know for sure!

Thanks for your last honest comments.
Regina

... I see no benefit to feed into someones anger or re-living a sunday school trauma. Some healing work there would be helpful for you, I wonder how many times that has reared its head in your life and caused you to lash out in anger.
It?s been hell, I tell you! :-cry There must be a kindly Chiron-influenced healer for me out there who has experience with Sunday school trauma :? ...

... :lol:

Regina,

The best part of it all, better than any astrological insights and explanations, is that you have someone who is so special to you.

Great Sense of Humor

Hey Kirk,

At least its good to know you have a great sense of humor to offset that temper of yours, when your buttons get pushed! Seriously, just get rid of that memory that plagues you, you sound like your tired of it interfering in your life, just let it go, it's old over and its a New Year for new beginnings! Take a deep breath in, and at the exhale just blow it out!!!

Thank you for the kind words, and its true, I am very lucky, as I have many loved ones, of course not all feel the same way back, but enough to make me very rich in lovely memories! I guess thats what they meant when they taught to build up riches that no-one can take away, that do not rust, etc,, etc. That is what my Jupiter in the 2nd house conjunct Neptune in Scorpio has brought me!! I was hoping it would be lots of riches and cash, but oh well, what I have brings me joy everytime I think of all of the wonderful memories, fun, laughter and love, that I have shared with those I love! Since I could never have children, all of my nieces, great nieces have been "mine" also!
Take Care,
Regina