Hi astrojin & mithra

yes you can but it takes several steps. You have to create an 'Extra Ring Points' File first under 'Chart options', edit it and from there go to 'Arabic Parts' where you can create any part you like by entering the formula.

Ren?

Hi 3D,

Thank you for your response.

What we meant was to print the parts on the wheel itself. For example when I display or print the wheel chart, I want to see the Parts on it.

Thanx

Solar Fire Deuxe question

astrojin

[What we meant was to print the parts on the wheel itself. For example when I display or print the wheel chart, I want to see the Parts on it.]

There are not any symbols ie. ParsFortuna - for Arabic Parts on Solar Fire Deluxe that I am aware of. Why not contact Estoteric if in Australia or Astrolab in other countries?

Julie K

Julie K wrote:There are not any symbols ie. ParsFortuna - for Arabic Parts on Solar Fire Deluxe that I am aware of.
Chart Options:Displayed Points and you can choose to display PoF, but that's about it unless you want to do a lot of work.

They appear as P1, P2, P3 etc. in the extra ring file.

You'll have to go to Chart Options:Extra Points and create or edit the file you want. Better to copy and rename a file than edit an existing one. I have several files, one for mundane parts (assassination, death etc) and one for marriage and so on.

Then if you go to Utilities:Wheel Designer, you should have a file called "uniextra" so open that file and save it as "Arabian" or "Parts" or whatever.

Then go to Utilities:Page Designer and design yourself a new page for Arabic Parts. You'll need to insert the "Arabic Parts List - Flexible" so you can correlate the parts with extra points.

I have a page called "SAParts" that is a bi-wheel with natal/extra points on the inside and solar arcs on the outside. I was just looking to see if directed planets conjuncting natal parts worked.